Abusers #31| -Nitya- eats hairy moths.

Posted: 13 years ago

So who are weπŸ€”? Ahh let me tell you a little story...

Once upon a really long time ago during the celebrations of completing 100 SaJan/MoNaya mansions at the MJHT forum, 8 girls were busy partying away to notice that they were setting a trend for all of I-F😲Okay, most were partying, one was busy making sure all the preperations were working, 2 were being kaam-wali bai's, 1 forgot to show up, the other came late, and we don't know where the rest were.😊It wasn't until the after party that these girls realized that they were liking everysinglepost.😳

There have been many theories about how this "liking" came to be, but nobody knows what exactly happened. See, some believe that it was a "liking and🀣" game that had been invented. Others believe that it was a sudden feeling. They justknewthey had to "like" and🀣at every post. Some are convinced that it had something to do with the fruit punch being spiked.πŸ€”Anywho, so these girls were warned many of times for their inability tostopspamming. They were brainwashing the newcomers and promoting spamming. The goody goody two shoes of the MJHT forum felt that this was HORRIBLE and that these TERRIBLE group had to be kicked out! But you have got to admit- it wasn't all their fault. At the end of the 100th mansion celebrations, one of the girls found out that they were #1 at the Hall of Fame😳This girl was now ranking-hungry😳😳. She wanted to rule all of I-F and she wanted her friends to join her!

This secret plan couldn't be revealed to all of I-F and the mansio spies, so they opened up their own secret chat club😲Within 2-3 hours, they had crossed 150 pages!😳By the end of Day 2, they were all on the HOF⭐️Ever since then, there was no looking back. These 8 girls formed the ABUSERS - one of the most popular gangs on India-forums today😎2 of those abusers disappeared after completing the second AT, 1 of them kinda left, and now, only 5 are left😎. In order to keep the Abusers alive, we have hired 3 super cool trainees You will find out about them later on!πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah so before we proceeeeed, let's take a look at the following:

oops this is not the right one(avi cr.nitya)🀣 although it provides the abusers message of how 'liking matters'

So As I was Saying Before Going Off Track ^_^

NOInvites=NOENTRY!

Do not 'like' our posts, do not leak out our personal conversations, and please try not to stalk us. Yes, we are a very popular tourist attraction kind of CC, but we appreciate that you respect our privacy or we will stalk you right back. We have Certified Stalker Police😎

^We will bully you if you stalk us
& we always have serious discussions. Ignore the🀣... they are misleading.

||RULES||

- Every post must have the ROFL emoticon >🀣
- Abuse the "LIKE" button to the MAX!!!!!
- Only the original abusers can open the CC's and assign missions (Yes we do have missions)🀣

We have a very long list of men who are absolutly off-limits on the previous CC's. I think by now that all us Abusers know who to like and not like. Yes, Mimi'z army is still growing, so keep your eyes off her men😑

||Our Goals in Life||

- Spam, spam, spam!!!!
- Be the BIGGEST abusers of the 'like' button
- Reach the top of the hall of fame
- Finish one CC in less than 2 days!!

||How to Join the CC||

- You MUST get an invitation from one of the original abusers
(listed on the next post)
PLZ don't PM us asking to join this CC. We will invite you ourselves if we feel the need!
πŸ˜†

Take the pledge:

I, (name of abuser here) solemnly swear to abuse the like button at all costs. I will press the like button on every single post no matter how much I dislike it. I will use the rolf emoticon EVERYWHERE and if I forget, I give my fellow abusers the full authority to punish me however they wish to.

- And take the following oath on BB:

So don't forget to 'like' and ' 🀣' @ your fellow abusers posts

~Happy Spamming ~

πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by mimi0295 - 13 years ago

OriginalAbusers

These are the ONLY people who can invite new abusers and open the CC's. If you don't get an invite from the following people, then you cannot join this CC.

Roma - Jan 27
Mimi - Feb 7
Binu - May 21
Reya - July 6
Jia - August 20

Our Trainees

This list is updated on a regular basis. If you are not here at the AT in more than 2-3 months, your name will automatically be taken off.

Ami
Radz
Nitya

Tanu

Iqra

Freedom Of Spam Speech

byroma

*Clear Throat* Freedom ! My FRIENDS IS A GIFT WE ALL POSSESS THAT IS NOT GIVEN NOR TAKEN- Therefore spamming is also an aspect of life that comes naturally - it is innate & highly adaptable we can control it if we want to otherwise it soon becomes addictive so Spamming is a right we have and we shall embark on this journey of Spamming till the spamo-meter reaches upto the highest level it possibly can & bursts or more o' less ^_^ we get caught by the higher authorities & are boot-legged

Chants

bymimi

Inspired by U.S. President Obama
🀣

149 more pages!
CAN WE DO IT?
all:YESWE CAN!

by
roma

"Spammers Spammers in CC

Jaldi Bolo Ki Kar Rahe Ho Tusi

History of CC's

Abuser's CC # 9

Abuser's CC # 22
Abuser's CC # 29
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1474151

Edited by mimi0295 - 13 years ago
no, my imaginary friend is. :)
🀣🀣🀣🀣

man, I miss the competitions Reya and I had to post first 🀣
reya doesn't like you anymore. that's why she only comes on when your not here. =P

🀣

Degrassi is starting again? ALREADY? W*H? :O
SHUSHHHHH dont rub sugar on my flesh. </3
(thought I'd try something diff. there) 🀣

YESS!! It's still season 10 though! :O
they're making this season super long! it should be finished in April-May and starting up again in July-ish. YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
say wha? 🀣 where do you even come up with this stuff?

you are a crazed fan.🀣 in a good way though. (:
hey mimi, you wanna open a shop for me in the A/S forum? pleaseeeee? I want a place to dump everything I make cuz most of them don't belong in a specific forum..but I'm too lazy to make a thread! ):
Gee thanks. 🀣
OMG I WOULD LOVE TO!!!!!! :O
It'd be an honour! *gets emotional* YOU FINALLY AGREEE!
make a banner. I'll do the writeup (but you should add a bit about you so I can incorporate it in) 🀣