Mahalakshmi Serial

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anupallavi

Groupbie

anupallavi

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Dear all

Just wondering is there any plan to start a topic on the interesting Mahalakshmi serial...Please let me know..thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mahalakshmi Serial" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Hi Anupallavi,

Welcome to Chellamh Sectiom and India-forums.com!  Hope you have a wonderful time here with us.  Please join the discussion more often and also check out many other sections under the Tamil Channel.

With regards to your question, unfortunately, I've never watched the serial Embarrassed.  However, it would be great if you could open a thread in the NON-Sun TV Serial Section, and ask if any other's watch the serial Mahalaksmi hun; Here is the link to the Non-Sun TV Serial Section:

Enjoy your time here!

anupallavi

Groupbie

anupallavi

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Hi MP_Radha,

Thanks for your reply . I will check out the non-suntv serial forum..and see if anyone out there do watch them. Currently I have been following this drama for a 3-4 months through techsatish / tamilo website and as of today I just finished watching episode 150..Its very interesting family story.
Just wondering since I am half way through ,it will be quiete difficult to backtrack and start a thread on this serial from the begining ; will it be fine if I could start as of current episodes since I follow them practically everyday and perhaps just give summary of the past episodes...for others to know a bit on this serial...
Your opinion is much appreciated.

Thanks alot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anupallavi

Hi MP_Radha,

Thanks for your reply . I will check out the non-suntv serial forum..and see if anyone out there do watch them. Currently I have been following this drama for a 3-4 months through techsatish / tamilo website and as of today I just finished watching episode 150..Its very interesting family story.
Just wondering since I am half way through ,it will be quiete difficult to backtrack and start a thread on this serial from the begining ; will it be fine if I could start as of current episodes since I follow them practically everyday and perhaps just give summary of the past episodes...for others to know a bit on this serial...
Your opinion is much appreciated.

Thanks alot
Hi Anu,

You are most welcome hun! 

Yes, it would be absolutely alright if you could open a thread for "Mahalakshmi Serial Update and Discussion" in Non Sun TV serial section for the time being hun.  Like you've mentioned, please feel free to provide a brief summary of what has happened till date in the first post itself, so that anyone who wishes to follow can easily do so Embarrassed!  Since we are short of updaters, we may not be able to provide daily updates, hence we may need your help to provide brief updates for the time being.  If people are interested then we can go on from there hun.  Hope to see you in various Tamil serial sections as well as in Non Sun TV Section hun.

Thanks so much. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top