Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rightchoice thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sherma

INNOCENT as in he is not responsible for d death of d wrkrs, d way  mqanav isint,he is wrong in framing manav but he dint had any way out,wat archu did yestday i wont blame dharmu if he tries to frame manav  more or torture vaishu, slap is d last ting any 1 shld do, it doesnt mke any1 realise their mistke,it only creates  a feeling of hatered and revenge for d opposit part.

If Archu slaps Dharamesh, why should he torture Vaishu? It makes no sense for Dharmesh to act like that...it's a fight between Dharmesh and Archana...Even their parents understand this...

By the way, he had the way out but he chose which is easier...

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sherma

d way archu behaved yestday,dere can never b happy ending,i aam not against getting manav out but  d fact is dharmu is also innocent,instead of finding d main culprit she is busy making hers and her family life hell.

I am so with u Sherma...

Yesterday Archu burned all the bridges behind her back as far as hurting so many families with that one thappad she gave FBD...Now damage is beyond repair even if she gets Manav out of jail...How can she fix things with Marwaris, Joshis and Ks her own family....

GIrl is out of control for who? A Man who never acted like a man and threw away their own marriage for zimmedari..😳
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I am so with u Sherma...

Yesterday Archu burned all the bridges behind her back as far as hurting so many families with that one thappad she gave FBD...Now damage is beyond repair even if she gets Manav out of jail...How can she fix things with Marwaris, Joshis and Ks her own family....

GIrl is out of control for who? A Man who never acted like a man and threw away their own marriage for zimmedari..😳

Thatz what wives do for husbands,dont they,burning bridges when there is only 1 road to take.The man opted to be treated like a criminal for life now.Ashique mein Fanaa,tis a love story after allπŸ˜† .
peaches4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is all Archu's fault anyway!!!  She should have read the papers before she signed them!
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

Thatz what wives do for husbands,dont they,burning bridges when there is only 1 road to take.The man opted to be treated like a criminal for life now.Ashique mein Fanaa,tis a love story after allπŸ˜† .

if she wld hav done for her husband,it wld b definetly right,she is dng for her ex hubby and her fiance and bil r on d other side. and i dont agree to dis she wld do d same for any other wrker.
adauwiyah thumbnail
Dharmesh n jaywant is definitely at fault.. I can see tht archu's intention nw is to get manav out of jail. N yes it will endanger her own family members bt i dun think she wil stop. Somehow or rather she will have to find the real culprit which is prakash n thts when the management will b free.. Truth always win.. The CV cant let prakash go off tht easily..
adauwiyah thumbnail
And ots also not right to let an innocent man suffers..
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: adauwiyah

Dharmesh n jaywant is definitely at fault.. I can see tht archu's intention nw is to get manav out of jail. N yes it will endanger her own family members bt i dun think she wil stop. Somehow or rather she will have to find the real culprit which is prakash n thts when the management will b free.. Truth always win.. The CV cant let prakash go off tht easily..

so will she b able to face dharmesh tat time,dharmu has becum a part of her family and tat too as a damaaad,and d way vaishu tld he is egoistic.y will he torture vaishu?y ajit used to torture vandu to remove his anger,i really liked wat vaishu saas tld savita,but u dint saw d hatered on her saas eyes,dharmu also dint spoke to her,y shld vaishu suffer all dis. dharmu was a gud hubby to her so not very like manav.i too agree dharmu and jay at fault,dey r at fault not to investigate d matter further and putting d blame on manav,like manav even dey were enjoying d festival,and wat other way dey had go to jail. ,A 70 YRS man also wants to live yaar,if i am tld i will die tomorrow i will do 100 tings to save myself not sit and cry for any1.
mansi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If someone has to go to jail, it has to be Prakash.  It was his plan to steal from the factory and he told the 2 workers to use the faulty machine, thus causing their deaths.  He's the guilty party.  I think Dharmesh and Satish wil lhave to pay some sort of fine for negligence, but I don't see jail time for them.

As fas as a happy ending, it's hard to imagine ArMan being happy on this show.  It's so depressing these days and all the characters are miserable.  Everyone!  The next track seems to be ArMan against the world to free Manav from jail.  Hopefully, that's the beginning of a reunion for them. 
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no interest in this show...sorry but I find it very boring..

theres no logic..the leads r now the villains..and vice versa..

all the best to Sushant and the rest of the cast...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰