kal sid divya ki engagement hogi ya sid nivi ki ??

shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
kal sid divya ki engagement hogi ya sid nivi ki  ?? plzzz no engagement or agar engagement hogi tou nivi aur sid ki not sid divya  😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vrushalini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I just saw today's episode..and the precap as well...it looked to me that Dadaji's condition has got more critical and Chanchal again, manipulated the situation as always and hurried sid to put in ring and continue with the engagement...and nivi somehow sees all this standing far away!!

So it's very much clear that sid divya engagement took place....divya's mum too manipulated and told her not to be on her badepapa-keshav's side..so she may too will not help nivi....

All hopes are gone for nivi sid...but this is for you all sid nivi fans.....I will be saying...we want to see sid nivi and not sid  divya.....😭😡
shaf13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vrushalini

I just saw today's episode..and the precap as well...it looked to me that Dadaji's condition has got more critical and Chanchal again, manipulated the situation as always and hurried sid to put in ring and continue with the engagement...and nivi somehow sees all this standing far away!!

So it's very much clear that sid divya engagement took place....divya's mum too manipulated and told her not to be on her badepapa-keshav's side..so she may too will not help nivi....

All hopes are gone for nivi sid...but this is for you all sid nivi fans.....I will be saying...we want to see sid nivi and not sid  divya.....😭😡

han hopes tou sb khtm hochuki hain i knw k kal engagement har haal mai hojayegi sid divya ki aur nivi sb dekh ri hai bahir kharay ho kr so after all tht she will say good bye to love...mera nai khayal k ye sb dekhne k baad nivi sid k paas kbi wapis jayegi 😭 ðŸ˜­  aur sid 😡 ðŸ˜¡ mat kro divya sy shadi jab tmhare samne sach ayega tou tum pachtaogay aur us waqt koi faida nai hoga 😭 ðŸ˜­...only sid nivi
Cherryhearts thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaf13

han hopes tou sb khtm hochuki hain i knw k kal engagement har haal mai hojayegi sid divya ki aur nivi sb dekh ri hai bahir kharay ho kr so after all tht she will say good bye to love...mera nai khayal k ye sb dekhne k baad nivi sid k paas kbi wapis jayegi 😭 ðŸ˜­  aur sid 😡 ðŸ˜¡ mat kro divya sy shadi jab tmhare samne sach ayega tou tum pachtaogay aur us waqt koi faida nai hoga 😭 ðŸ˜­...only sid nivi

Yeah we all want to see sid nivi together...sid divya engagement shouldn't be happening.....😭😭
suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Don't think the creatives would be so kind to us Sid-Nivi fans...........they would have to deepen the misunderstandings by making Nivi think Sid ditched her............😭😭

but even if the sagaai takes place....it is not going to last.........Sid will definitely break it afterwards and tell Divya the truth that he loves Nivi and not her............

just counting the days.....and waiting patiently for Sid-Nivi to get back together.........😊

Vrushalini thumbnail

Originally posted by: suzi_b

Don't think the creatives would be so kind to us Sid-Nivi fans...........they would have to deepen the misunderstandings by making Nivi think Sid ditched her............😭😭

but even if the sagaai takes place....it is not going to last.........Sid will definitely break it afterwards and tell Divya the truth that he loves Nivi and not her............

just counting the days.....and waiting patiently for Sid-Nivi to get back together.........😊

Overall CCBM is becoming very depressing....at least they should be showing justice happening to dadaji's last wish...infact when he saw divya instead of nivi, his condition got more bad...this all is getting more worse.....
shaf13 thumbnail
yah if engagement happens for sure it is not going to last long sid will tell divya the truth one day i m also counting the days when sid nivi will b back together 😊 but for now bht muskil hai dekhna sid ko divya k saath 😭 ðŸ˜­ OMG only sid nivi only sid nivi 😭 ðŸ˜­
suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yup don't know when the show will shift to +ve mode from the increasing negativity.............the best way to bear with it is to ignore the negative part and look forward to the Sid-Nivi reunion which is going to happen one day but don't know when that day will come.........watching the older ccbm videos is a sure shot way to cheer up though......😊
shaf13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suzi_b

yup don't know when the show will shift to +ve mode from the increasing negativity.............the best way to bear with it is to ignore the negative part and look forward to the Sid-Nivi reunion which is going to happen one day but don't know when that day will come.........watching the older ccbm videos is a sure shot way to cheer up though......😊

be positive only sid nivi 😊