Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

kal sid divya ki engagement hogi ya sid nivi ki ??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
kal sid divya ki engagement hogi ya sid nivi ki  ?? plzzz no engagement or agar engagement hogi tou nivi aur sid ki not sid divya  Cry Cry Cry Cry Angry Angry Angry Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cherryheartssinchansuzi_bP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kal sid divya ki engagement hogi ya sid nivi ki ??" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vrushalini

Groupbie

Vrushalini

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

I just saw today's episode..and the precap as well...it looked to me that Dadaji's condition has got more critical and Chanchal again, manipulated the situation as always and hurried sid to put in ring and continue with the engagement...and nivi somehow sees all this standing far away!!

So it's very much clear that sid divya engagement took place....divya's mum too manipulated and told her not to be on her badepapa-keshav's side..so she may too will not help nivi....

All hopes are gone for nivi sid...but this is for you all sid nivi fans.....I will be saying...we want to see sid nivi and not sid  divya.....CryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cherryheartssuzi_bP.Kamaljit.Sean

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vrushalini

I just saw today's episode..and the precap as well...it looked to me that Dadaji's condition has got more critical and Chanchal again, manipulated the situation as always and hurried sid to put in ring and continue with the engagement...and nivi somehow sees all this standing far away!!

So it's very much clear that sid divya engagement took place....divya's mum too manipulated and told her not to be on her badepapa-keshav's side..so she may too will not help nivi....

All hopes are gone for nivi sid...but this is for you all sid nivi fans.....I will be saying...we want to see sid nivi and not sid  divya.....CryAngry
han hopes tou sb khtm hochuki hain i knw k kal engagement har haal mai hojayegi sid divya ki aur nivi sb dekh ri hai bahir kharay ho kr so after all tht she will say good bye to love...mera nai khayal k ye sb dekhne k baad nivi sid k paas kbi wapis jayegi Cry Cry  aur sid Angry Angry mat kro divya sy shadi jab tmhare samne sach ayega tou tum pachtaogay aur us waqt koi faida nai hoga Cry Cry...only sid nivi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cherryheartssuzi_b

Cherryhearts

Groupbie

Cherryhearts

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

Originally posted by Vrushalini

han hopes tou sb khtm hochuki hain i knw k kal engagement har haal mai hojayegi sid divya ki aur nivi sb dekh ri hai bahir kharay ho kr so after all tht she will say good bye to love...mera nai khayal k ye sb dekhne k baad nivi sid k paas kbi wapis jayegi Cry Cry  aur sid Angry Angry mat kro divya sy shadi jab tmhare samne sach ayega tou tum pachtaogay aur us waqt koi faida nai hoga Cry Cry...only sid nivi
Yeah we all want to see sid nivi together...sid divya engagement shouldn't be happening.....CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Don't think the creatives would be so kind to us Sid-Nivi fans...........they would have to deepen the misunderstandings by making Nivi think Sid ditched her............CryCry

but even if the sagaai takes place....it is not going to last.........Sid will definitely break it afterwards and tell Divya the truth that he loves Nivi and not her............

just counting the days.....and waiting patiently for Sid-Nivi to get back together.........Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sinchanVrushalinishaf13

Vrushalini

Groupbie

Vrushalini

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

Don't think the creatives would be so kind to us Sid-Nivi fans...........they would have to deepen the misunderstandings by making Nivi think Sid ditched her............CryCry

but even if the sagaai takes place....it is not going to last.........Sid will definitely break it afterwards and tell Divya the truth that he loves Nivi and not her............

just counting the days.....and waiting patiently for Sid-Nivi to get back together.........Smile

Overall CCBM is becoming very depressing....at least they should be showing justice happening to dadaji's last wish...infact when he saw divya instead of nivi, his condition got more bad...this all is getting more worse.....

shaf13suzi_b

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged
yah if engagement happens for sure it is not going to last long sid will tell divya the truth one day i m also counting the days when sid nivi will b back together Smile but for now bht muskil hai dekhna sid ko divya k saath Cry Cry OMG only sid nivi only sid nivi Cry Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_b

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
yup don't know when the show will shift to +ve mode from the increasing negativity.............the best way to bear with it is to ignore the negative part and look forward to the Sid-Nivi reunion which is going to happen one day but don't know when that day will come.........watching the older ccbm videos is a sure shot way to cheer up though......Smile

akshi-sidputulshaf13

Post Reply New Post

Go to top