Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
wow... i had such a strong hunch yesterday shes going to sing this song and hunk would be floored(well... who would nt be if girl sings like that..LOL.) .. song itself is so divine to turn every non-believer into a believer.. flute playing did not seem so real.. but nevermind... Wink

Again wonder how chanchal n yashodhra managed to be there thru the whole song Confused considering the characters they are.. will ignore them for now..

So hero walks slowly  hritik ishtyle towards beautiful voice, but is not surprised at all to see nivClap.. something not so normal ? but may be they have a connection and he already knew this would be herWink... dialog between them was equally intesreting... tumhare jaisa ladka itni acchi flute(cmon niv dear din he save you from goons? Ouch) .. exacccctly... what do you mean by tumhare jaisa ladka ... any guesses?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suecsinchan-Swetha-samin6halifax004xaviaraP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "manmohana again" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

wow... i had such a strong hunch yesterday shes going to sing this song and hunk would be floored(well... who would nt be if girl sings like that..LOL.) .. song itself is so divine to turn every non-believer into a believer.. flute playing did not seem so real.. but nevermind... Wink

Again wonder how chanchal n yashodhra managed to be there thru the whole song Confused considering the characters they are.. will ignore them for now..

So hero walks slowly  hritik ishtyle towards beautiful voice, but is not surprised at all to see nivClap.. something not so normal ? but may be they have a connection and he already knew this would be herWink... dialog between them was equally intesreting... tumhare jaisa ladka itni acchi flute(cmon niv dear din he save you from goons? Ouch) .. exacccctly... what do you mean by tumhare jaisa ladka ... any guesses?

OMG !!! I loveeeee that Aarti !! No wonder Viren was forced to step into a temple !! As far as the dialogue is concerned, I guess she what se meant by 'tumharey jaisa ladka', she meant that how come a rough and tough guy like you who has so much attitude can play an instrument like a fluet so beautifully !! Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sinchangina24dhrashteeOmshanti1111P.Kamaljit.SeanKinSanj

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
actually, I have a feel without even knowing who Nivi is, Viren will develop a soft corner for her and when he comes to know that she is the "dushman ki beti", he might go and find out the truth...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sinchanpuvinianjubalaxaviaraP.Kamaljit.Sean

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

actually, I have a feel without even knowing who Nivi is, Viren will develop a soft corner for her and when he comes to know that she is the "dushman ki beti", he might go and find out the truth...

I agree, I guess hat is why he was no surprised at all to see its her singing the aarti !! Also it would be either be for Dada Sahib or for Nivi that he will find out the truth !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111P.Kamaljit.Sean

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

I agree, I guess hat is why he was no surprised at all to see its her singing the aarti !! Also it would be either be for Dada Sahib or for Nivi that he will find out the truth !!
this guy Viren has special sense and he will very soon someway or the other try to see what exactly happened. No other person is looking at the bigger picture, all are busy blaming the other..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaraP.Kamaljit.Sean

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

this guy Viren has special sense and he will very soon someway or the other try to see what exactly happened. No other person is looking at the bigger picture, all are busy blaming the other..

exactly every other person either has some agenda of his/her own or is too emotionally attached to the situation to think with a clear mind !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

exactly every other person either has some agenda of his/her own or is too emotionally attached to the situation to think with a clear mind !!
Viren is also biased...but at least he does not know who Nivi or Keshav or the family..so its obvious he will believe his family...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13xaviaraP.Kamaljit.Sean

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Viren is also biased...but at least he does not know who Nivi or Keshav or the family..so its obvious he will believe his family...

And Siddharth dada saheb relation is very different from Viren dada saheb. Viren has not been there at all so Sid is more emotionally attached to dadaji than Viren.
Viren showed 2 faces - he told Sid to do anything for dada but when Yashodhra asks her to come inside the temple to pray for dadaji, he said NO.. Kyon ab dadaji ke liye woh temple nahin ja sakta kya?????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vrushalinishaf13P.Kamaljit.Sean

Post Reply New Post

Go to top