Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

sinchan

Groupbie

sinchan

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
LOLLOL only the venue keeps changing!! Seriously,  guys how many times do we have to endure the same scenario? And Sid and divya have the same expressions on their faces!!! God forbid but if dadaji dies tom without saying anything,the scenario will be repeated again !!after afew days in a new venueLOL

OMG Navz!!!! i thought of u sooo much!! U said it will be NIvi who will make Viren enter a temple!! It was the most adorable scene!!! Viren and his flute!! Only he could carry it off so well!!

I hope this whole Sagaai FIasco ends tomorrow and hope they dont stretch it!!I was really wondering how they coould totally omit nayantara dadi from the scene!! dadaji is doing all this for her!! his promise to her!! its really absurd!!

The scene between Sid and dadaji was really touching!! the way he holds his hand!! that was really cute! And he looked really good in that red shirt!!!!WinkEmbarrassed

Nivren are really cute together but i dont see much sparks!!! u know what i mean she was soo casual with him!and it was very unlike her to feel so comfortable with a stranger!!! may be this is an indication of the rapport they might share in the future!!

The precap was interesting!!! Feel very sad for Nivi. she looked so shocked!!Cry

I just hope dadaji makes his wish clear in front of evry body!! I want to see chanchal and hemalathas face then!!Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Edited by sinchan - 07 October 2010 at 12:21pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Vrushalinitamushishaf13piyualkaanna44Omshanti1111ani_grxaviaraP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Sagaai saga continues....." in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vrushalini

Groupbie

Vrushalini

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
hahahaahaLOLLOLLOLLOL Now that's what I call a daily soap!! they keep on stretching the same thing like a rubber!! how many more days we have to see this god only knows....Confused
Well, I have to wait until tomorrow to watch the episode....but more or less I got an idea of what must have had happened!!

Edited by Vrushalini - 07 October 2010 at 12:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sinchanshaf13P.Kamaljit.Sean

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinchan

LOLLOL only the venue keeps changing!! Seriously,  guys how many times do we have to endure the same scenario? And Sid and divya have the same expressions on their faces!!! God forbid but if dadaji dies tom without saying anything,the scenario will be repeated again !!after afew days in a new venueLOL

OMG Navz!!!! i thought of u sooo much!! U said it will be NIvi who will make Viren enter a temple!! It was the most adorable scene!!! Viren and his flute!! Only he could carry it off so well!!

I hope this whole Sagaai FIasco ends tomorrow and hope they dont stretch it!!I was really wondering how they coould totally omit nayantara dadi from the scene!! dadaji is doing all this for her!! his promise to her!! its really absurd!!

The scene between Sid and dadaji was really touching!! the way he holds his hand!! that was really cute! And he looked really good in that red shirt!!!!WinkEmbarrassed

Nivren are really cute together but i dont see much sparks!!! u know what i mean she was soo casual with him!and it was very unlike her to feel so comfortable with a stranger!!! may be this is an indication of the rapport they might share in the future!!

The precap was interesting!!! Feel very sad for Nivi. she looked so shocked!!Cry

I just hope dadaji makes his wish clear in front of evry body!! I want to see chanchal and hemalathas face then!!Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

I totally agree with you. This sagaai saga has been stretched way beyond my patience now. Rs, please show it one way or the other. I hope something happens tomorrow and we can relax during the weekend instead of waiting for Monday. The scene between Viren and Nivi was awesome and I was also wondering that how come she is talking so casually with a stranger. That is not like Nivi and she compliemented his flute skills too... I am surprised.
I felt so bad seeing Sid and Nivi cross each other - their separation and going opposite directions was shown beautifully. Their eyes speak volume - tears, pain, love, suffering it has all. Even yesterday they were talking through their eyes only. They both still love each other but the circumstances have made them stand on opposite sides. I am sure they will come other way but will in the end return to each other only. It is circle of life.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sinchanVrushalinishaf13anna44xaviaraP.Kamaljit.Sean

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
hey sinchan !! *hugs* lolzzz I expected Nivi to make Viren go to the temple, but never expected it to happen so soon !!! LOL

Haven't watched the epi yet, but  the story and Nivi's character is now shaping up according to my analysis ! Like i keep saying Sid fell in love with Putal, and Viren met and knows Nivedita !! She would be casual with him because she doesn't know him, but unknown to them a relationship have been forged between them, and I don't know about Nivi, but Viren, who is a guy will attitude always go out of his way to talk to her whenever he sees her, till he finds out the truth about her !! Because in their first meeting Viren saw himself in Nivi, in the way she feels about her dad and her will to got to any extent to save her dad, because this is how he feels about his Dadaji !!

As for Sid and Divya, I won't comment about their engagement or about NivArth anymore till the story have progressed more. Right now I really wanna enjoy NivRen, because I know already that I will fall in love with these two and their relationship, even if they are not paired together, and are only just friends or even Bhabhi Devar ! Some relationships and their interactions just touch your heart so much that you can't help but loving them !! LOL

Edited by xaviara - 07 October 2010 at 12:10pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sinchantamushipuvinipiyualkaanna44Omshanti1111Prishna_DBPSP.Kamaljit.Sean

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

I totally agree with you. This sagaai saga has been stretched way beyond my patience now. Rs, please show it one way or the other. I hope something happens tomorrow and we can relax during the weekend instead of waiting for Monday. The scene between Viren and Nivi was awesome and I was also wondering that how come she is talking so casually with a stranger. That is not like Nivi and she compliemented his flute skills too... I am surprised.
I felt so bad seeing Sid and Nivi cross each other - their separation and going opposite directions was shown beautifully. Their eyes speak volume - tears, pain, love, suffering it has all. Even yesterday they were talking through their eyes only. They both still love each other but the circumstances have made them stand on opposite sides. I am sure they will come other way but will in the end return to each other only. It is circle of life.

Awww casual in this sense, I had formal in mind ! Well its because for Viren she is Nivedita, before what happened she was always Putal Smile Also since he has saved her, she feels comfortable talking to him, and is not scared of him !! Our Putal is transforming into Nivedita slowly, who is not afriad to speak her mind !! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anna44P.Kamaljit.Sean

shaazi

IF-Rockerz

shaazi

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
i really want this tension to end soon...it's getting really boring...but i liked Nivren's temple scene today....nivi finally made viren enter temple......it was such a cute scene....nivi was singing and viren was playing fluteWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sinchanaashiluvskinnyanna44xaviaraP.Kamaljit.Sean

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
only sid nivi only sid nivi only sid nivi sid nivi sid nivi sid nivi  Cry Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sinchanP.Kamaljit.Sean

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hey sinchan !! *hugs* lolzzz I expected Nivi to make Viren go to the temple, but never expected it to happen so soon !!! LOL

Haven't watched the epi yet, but  the story and Nivi's character is now shaping up according to my analysis ! Like i keep saying Sid fell in love with Putal, and Viren met and knows Nivedita !! She would be casual with him because she doesn't know him, but unknown to them a relationship have been forged between them, and I don't know about Nivi, but Viren, who is a guy will attitude always go out of his way to talk to her whenever he sees her, till he finds out the truth about her !! Because in their first meeting Viren saw himself in Nivi, in the way she feels about her dad and her will to got to any extent to save her dad, because this is how he feels about his Dadaji !!

As for Sid and Divya, I won't comment about their engagement or about NivArth anymore till the story have progressed more. Right now I really wanna enjoy NivRen, because I know already that I will fall in love with these two and their relationship, even if they are not paired together, and are only just friends or even Bhabhi Devar ! Some relationships and their interactions just touch your heart so much that you can't help but loving them !! LOL

u r right/....Nivi and Viren will have a special bond,,,and even if it is not husband-wife, but still a very nice one.I remember Sadhna-Ranveer bond,...whcih was no way romantic, but had loads of understanding...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sinchananna44xaviaraP.Kamaljit.Sean-SalShah4eva-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.