Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Anuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu: Behna, is it really you? *rubbing eyes* *runs to give jhappi*

I'm in a mess right now. Will post later properly.

How are you? and are you watching KMH 2?
secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Parm: *offers lassi* πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

@Karishma: Hating life? πŸ˜† *offers Mehrkits* πŸ€—
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: secretkeeper

Anuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu: Behna, is it really you? *rubbing eyes* *runs to give jhappi*

I'm in a mess right now. Will post later properly.

How are you? and are you watching KMH 2?

Mehr πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.

Yup its me πŸ˜†. Was just looking around at something and found Adda and thought of saying Hi. So hows life?.

Yup watching it and actually liking it quite well. Yesterday's epi was good and day before's howlarious. I kind of like the new Arohi though cant say the same abt Arjun. The old one had a enigma which is missing from Arjun singhania. Hope they will add that mystery element to his character which will pull us more towards him.
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anu: πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Long time girl... how are you doing? πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
sweetassugar16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@anu...hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....i hvnt watched any of the episodes this week lol will watch soon i hope soon comes fast🀣
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: an12345678

Anu: πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Long time girl... how are you doing? πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Annnnnnnnnn πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—. Me good, how abt u?.  Heard that ur hanging around at GEET? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†. The show lost sense long back and was surprised to see u there.  Dont tell me u got bitten by Maan bug like many πŸ˜†. Jks apart, no idea abt the show right now. I left it sometime back.

Ru watching KMH-2?. How ru liking it?.
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetassugar16

@anu...hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....i hvnt watched any of the episodes this week lol will watch soon i hope soon comes fast🀣

K u make me watch the show and u do domma? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†. Not done, u have to bear the crap along with me πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail
Anu: πŸ€— Me doing COOL. Yes, me spam at Geet forum these days ... πŸ˜† Every episode is a new episode, the Den there, no vamps and conspiracies make me watch it πŸ˜† ... KMH2 ... naah, not watching, did not click for me (saw first two episodes) ... plus me stay away from Ekta's shows, exception being KMH 1 thanks to RKA.
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: an12345678

Anu: πŸ€— Me doing COOL. Yes, me spam at Geet forum these days ... πŸ˜† Every episode is a new episode, the Den there, no vamps and conspiracies make me watch it πŸ˜† ... KMH2 ... naah, not watching, did not click for me (saw first two episodes) ... plus me stay away from Ekta's shows, exception being KMH 1 thanks to RKA.

Isnt Nayanatara a vamp? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†.  Ya saw the Den there, and saw many Adda buddies hanging around 😳. 

Even  I stopped watcing the epis after the first two days πŸ˜† its only after K said its going good, I went and watched it again . Now stuck πŸ˜†. Not anything like KMH though. That was a whole different game for me . This one is just a time pass flare, no emotions attached. Too busy analysing  Dutta and Maryada πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail
NT is not a typical vamp plus she is there and not there. So me cool. COOL, Karishma asked you to watch and she herself did not for a week. Happy to see you again Anu πŸ€—

Maryada is a good show but too heavy for me. So not watching it though at times catch some scenes.