Thanks and pls update soon
Posted: 13 years ago
heyyy dear,
nice FF
continue soon

love
Riddss

Hey guys thanking you for the wonderful comment and I'm sorry that I'm late'I had my SAT exams going on so I was busy but now I will updated soon'.

Part 5

"Wow bhai'what a name I think that the name is casting some magic spell on you'." Said Rohan'. "Yeah I would have to agree'.the way you saying bhabhi's name sound so dreamy'you know what dad does even says mom's name like that'"Arjun said while Prerna yelled "What" ' "mom chill yaar'" Rohan said and added "so bhai tell us how you met bhabhi and how you two fell in love'" Armaan looked at his brother faces which were all eager to learn more about their bhabhi'. "You know what Armaan I think I should tell them the wonderful love story between the two of you'." Prerna said' "No mom'.I got this'I will tell the two of you after lunch in my room'cool'"he said with a sweet smile'. "Cool" Arjun and Rohan said getting all excited for story time'

IN NEW YORK'.

Riddhima was listening to her older brother Abhi talking on the phone'.While listen to the person's name she got all shy and started to blush'.she was standing outside the room while Samrat was passing by the room and looked at her in a confuse way at first'..then he also heard the name smiled to himself and said to himself'

"While my sweet little sister it's payback time'."

He goes from behind and yells in her ear'

"What's going on here?"

Riddhima jumps at the voice and look scare as she's caught red handed for stealing something'.She slowly turns around to see who it is and seeing Samrat there she relaxes a bit'

"While first of all you scared me to death'.I thought it was dad'"

Samrat look and laughs at her saying "I'm not dad but I can become dad or even better I could go tell dad what you were doing'"

Riddhima looks at him in worried way but then stands up for herself' "What will you tell dad'I was just standing in the hallway doing nothing..." 

Samrat looking at her while arcing his eyebrows up "well I was standing listening to Abhi bhai talking on the phone as well so don't try to act smart with me'.but you can do it with Maan bhai cause he get blind when you play the dirty tricks with him'.I still can't believe that he only believes you and the rest of us are like invisible in front of him.'"

Riddhima looked at him sacredly and fumbled with words "so'so'mmm'what did you hear'..and I don't know how to play dirty tricks'."

Samrat grins while listening to her little sister "Firstly, I hear Abhi bhai talk to yours truly Mani'Secondly you don't play dirty trick'.that has to be the biggest joke ever'.let me refresh your memory last week I was not the one who was up at 2am in the kitchen eat all of the chocolate'..then tell everyone Samrat did it'."

Riddhima now just wanted to run away says "ok ok'.now please don't tell anyone please and sorry that I blamed you'." Holding her ears make a puppy dog face so he could forgive her'.

"You're forgiven only if you do me a favor'." He said with a grin on his face'"What is it'I don't anything to make you not tell the truth to anyone'"she said'. "Well well well'.you has to clean my room for the whole month make the bed sheet and everything'." He said while smiling' "What a month'no ways'" she yelled back' "Oh no ways'fine let me call dad'." He said this and starts moving away'."ok ok'I will do it but don't tell anyone'" she yelled while he was walking away' "now that like a good girl now'..hu8rry over to my room and clean the mess'.oh yeah'one more thing you so called friends Arohi and Esha are here use their help cause you will need it'." Saying that Samrat goes away'

Riddhima think to herself' "Now what'clean his room'.I can't believe I said yes'I need a nose plugged to even pass he room'while I will ask the girls to help me'."

She goes to her room and sees her dear friends sitting on her bed reading something'.

She goes near them and asked "what are you guys reading'"

Arohi and Esha jumped in surprised' "We are not reading anything just talking'" Arohi said'. "Yeah I could see nothing in your hand'" Riddhima said' "Come on ridz it nothing..." Esha said' but before they could hide the magazine Riddhima took it for them and read the article's title' "Armaan Malik is back and really for the big world now'" Riddhima looks at her friends and said "not you guys as well'I already heard too much about him by my brother'" ' "Don't tell me you got caught again while hearing Abhi bhai on the phone'" Arohi said is disbelieving what happened' "Yeah I did and this time I have a really bad punishment'" Riddhima said while going and laying down in her bed'. "Who caught you?" Esha asked' "Samrat bhai caught me and now I have to clean his room'.why me?" she complained to her best friends'. "You're so stupid'.who told you to go and listen to his conversion'.cant you call Mani yourself'now we will have help in cleaning that idiot's room' " said Esha who was very angry with her so called friend here'. "Please don't be mad'beside you people know why I can't call'" Riddhima said while pleading her friend to help in cleaning her brother's room'. "Ridz this is a lame excuse not to call because your promise to meet one more time'but don't tell me that we are meet him on the trip next week'." Arohi asked and Riddhima started to blush and nodded a yes' "Finally" both Arohi and Esha said with pure excitement' "I can't believe we will get the Armaan Malik in person'" said Arohi dreamy'. "Arohi you know that Armaan only belong to one person'" Esha said well looking at Riddhima'. while Riddhima blushed at her comment'. "Oye hoye" both said to Riddhima'. "Plz guy stop'" Riddhima said while shying away'. "Ok we will stop but you have to let us how you meet and how this meeting changed to a love'" Esha asked'.. "Ok I will tell you only if you guys help with the room cleaning'" Riddhima answered'. "Fine but we want full details'" Arohi said'. "Ok" Riddhima said while getting up from the bed and going to Samrat's room'  

"Ewwwww" "Gross" "how does he stay in this room" were the words that formed from the girl's mouth when they enter the bedroom'

There were dirty laundry on the floor and the bed' the bed sheets were on the floor and lot more'.

"So we will start from here and Riddhima you can star from the bed'." Said Arohi'. "Oh and start telling us the story of how you two met'" Esha added' "Ok"

***FLASHBACK***

"OMG'I'm late and Kanak's going to kill me'" Riddhima said while running down the street of London' "Plz god help me and save me from her anger'" she prayed while running'. "This is the 3 third time she wants me to meet her to-be husband and if I'm late this time I will only meet him on the wedding day'.no ways'. that can't happen first I have to give her the green light' but the way she talks about him'he seems nice and caring and he has a Greek god body'he is totally a hottie'Kanak not bad by looks'ok now hurry up and meet him and then give her the green sign'"

On the street of London in the same place a young men was also running'. "God help me'Shantanu is going to kill me if I'm late today'" he prayed and was running'. "But what can I do if girls are not ready to let go of the famous Armaan Malik'.but seriously note to self never meet her again or else you will get married to her and I so don't want to marry her'.Armaan Malik will never marry anyone'but Shan'. why is he getting married and that to in about 3 weeks'. Today he is make me meet his to-be wife and I will show him why he shouldn't get married'." He was saying all this to himself and stared making plan to get his best friend out of the marriage problem'.

Both were lost in their own thoughts and didn't realize where they were going and bump into each other'

Armaan was quick and took hold of her waist before she could fall on the ground' he was looking at her face and was lost in her face feature'. Looking at her eyes shut and hair falling to her face... he could see her opening her eyes'Armaan gently remove the hair on her face and his finger brushed her skin' Riddhima got scared of falling to the ground and shut her eye tightly'. After a while of not hitting the ground she opens one eye to see where she is' Riddhima open her eye and looking at the grey eyes of the person that was holding her' She fell a new feeling as his finger's brush her skin' they had a small eye lock'Armaan could also sense a new feeling rising by hold her in his arm'. their eye lock was broken by a car honks on the street' both came back to the sense and stood up straight'.

Armaan for some reason didn't want to her to go away for him'. "What is going on man' I'm with so many girls but this girl has to be something different that she is affecting me on the first meet" he was thinking to himself'.Riddhima was in her own thought' "What was that feeling went I was in his arms'.why am I so nervous and shy'.this is so not me'.ok relax and say thank to him cause he saved you from falling' OMG' hurry Ridz you're late'"

Riddhima started the conversion between them but was very nervous' "Uhmmm'.Thanks for saving me from falling'" Armaan was brought out of his though by the sweet and soft voice' "No problem'I had to help a young and pretty lady like you'" he said with a million smiles' His comment made Riddhima blush and to make it worst she wanted to kiss the dimples on his cheek there came because of the smile' Shocked at her feeling' she wants to get the feeling out of her and the own way was to end the small talk and left'.  "You have no idea'if I had fallen then I would have broken my arm or leg and I can't afford that'. My manger would have killed me and then my fans and supporters would have been so disappointed'"'.Armaan was listening to her very careful and he smiled to himself by seeing the different expression on her face'. He didn't want this small talk to end' "what do you mean about your fans'"'"Riddhima wanted to end the small talk but now wanted to make the conversion as long as possible' "I'm a profession figure skater'I'm here for a competition'."'.Armaan was amazed at her'.."Really that cool'well do you mind adding another fan on your list'" '"not at all" she answered'"well I'll be coming to competition on Sunday to support you" he said to her' Riddhima smiled'

Their stood at the same place for a sometime talking'Riddhima asking him about him and what he does'.their talked for a while but when she saw the time on her phone'

"OMG'.I'm late'she going to kill me'" she yelled while look at the time' "Who will kill you'. what are you talking about'" Armaan asked all confused to way she saying all this'. "oh I was going to meet my friend and here I'm talking to you'" he looking surprised at her use of words "you are making it sound as if I'm wasting your time and you rather be somewhere else then talk to me'"' "Oh'I'm sorry I didn't want to sound like that'but I seriously have to go'"' "Ok' so then we both should get going'."  'Riddhima said bye and lean forward to kiss him on his cheek'. When she was a millimeter distance between his cheek and her lips'Armaan turned his head to the side and their lips met' Riddhima could feel his warm lips on her and Armaan was shocked by both of their actions' the kiss only lasted about a few seconds but to them it was like the kiss lasted for hours' Riddhima was blushing and was a little embarrassed for her action and quickly when to her way after the but'While Armaan was completely under the spell of the sweet kiss and wished that it could happen again' when Riddhima was walking away' he ran up to her and turned her toward him and kissed her again but his time is was more of a passionate... it started as a sweet kiss but turn to a very passionate kiss'his hand went on her waistline rubbing them seducing her and her hand rested on his chest'..he tasted very little bit of her'. Few minutes later the broke there kiss and both were breathing heavy' Now Riddhima was blushing hard and lower her head trying to hide her blush' "You taste awesome and I can't way to meet you again and have another'" Armaan said while catching his breathe and smile widely look at her blushing' "One more thing you look so cute when you blush like that'see you soon'" he said and kiss pecked her lips and run off'.

Riddhima was stood still thinking of what just happen' thinking about the kiss she say to herself' "What have I gotten myself into'I mean first I kiss and then I kiss him again'way I didn't kiss him the second time he kissed me'OMG'this so confusing' I'm such a dumbo who kisses on the first meet and that to a very passionate kiss'. But I have to admit that was a nice kiss and his lip are so warm and they have a home feeling to them' but now next time you meet his show him whose boss'don't let him get to your head and don't come under his spell'focus Ridzi focus' now let go Kanak will be waiting'"   

***FLASHBACK ENDS***

IN MIAMI'

"What bhai are you kidding me'you kissed bhabhi on the first meeting'" Rohan shout and his brother was telling them the story of how they met' "Yes I did and I have to say she is one good kisser'" Armaan said dreamily'while lying on his bed' "Oye Hoye" Arjun teased him' "Stop teasing me if you want to hear the rest of the story'" Armaan said' "Ok fine but who kisses strangers on their first meet.." Arjun questioned' "I do but only one who is the love of my life.." Armaan answered back' "Ok continue' I so want to know more to what happened after this kiss'" Rohan said' "Ok" Armaan answered'

IN NEW YORK'

"RIDDHIMA'have you lost it'your kissing strangers on the first meeting'" Esha yelled' "Relax yaar Esha I only kissed him and that was my first kiss'" Riddhima said shyly' "I don't care if it was your first or last but I know one thing which you don't kiss stranger or you don't kiss any one on the first meet'." Arohi said' "Ok... I will remember that next time" Riddhima answered but she was getting annoyed on them tell her what to do' "What do you next time there is no next or Armaan will kill you'" Arohi answered' "Firstly, I know better than both of you and secondly Armaan would not even yell at me and you two are saying that he will kill me'" Riddhima answered'. "Ok whatever what happen next'" Esha asked' "A lot of things happen next' where do I start from'." Riddhima asked' "Would just continue'" Arohi' "Ok" Riddhima answered'

To Be Continued'.

Edited by ridziqbal - 13 years ago
wow

they kissed in the first meeting! hayeeeee i wish i was ridzi lol

thanks for the pm and continue super soon! hope ur SATs went well! hopefully u'll get 2400!
awwwwwwwww so cute..................thnx fr d pm n cont soon
hey its so amazing update dear
plz update soon and continuethis one
thnx for the pm
love usalina
Originally posted by ammy_ka_ashu

wow

they kissed in the first meeting! hayeeeee i wish i was ridzi lol

thanks for the pm and continue super soon! hope ur SATs went well! hopefully u'll get 2400!

i know i also wish i was in ridz place...lol
thanks i hope i do get 2400...(finger crossed)....
Originally posted by dmg_roks_antara

awwwwwwwww so cute..................thnx fr d pm n cont soon

thanks and ur welcome....i will updated date asap....
Originally posted by salinashah

hey its so amazing update dear
plz update soon and continuethis one
thnx for the pm
love usalina

thanks and i will cont. this...ur welcome dear...
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... first meeting and they kissed.. wowww itzz awesome.. this tells me there didnt wait to get their feelings out..:) <3
luved the part... it was soooo cute and romantic..:)
luved how they met and trust me.. it was completely unique.:)
cant wait for them to meet again...:)
but i dont get why cudnt Ridz call Armaan..???? sorry didnt understand that..:S
anywayzz thanxx for the pm and continue soon..:)
tc :)
Preet <3

P.S. How did ur SAT go???