CCBM- SBS segment...(updated)

-Appsy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

This  was a very sweet segment.....Viren..Divya..Nivedhita n Siddharth were playing pittu on dere sets..

Kinchu said.."As Delhi mein CWG hai...hum bhi yahan CWG manayenge"....so he shows a ball n his teams varies Divya wid him while Nivedhita n Sid r another team....Dey all were having a lot of fun....
Then here came a dog who grabbed the ball in his mouth..n Kinchu said.."Le gaya..le gaya ball ab..vo bhi CWG khel raha haiπŸ˜†"....he was looking damn hot girls....ufff....teri ada...i wanna groove wid u....😳😍..
but later the dog came back n left the ball n sat at a distance..BG voice says that he's a really vafadaar kutta.,...πŸ˜ƒ...Kinchu n Divya were talking n she was snatching away the cell kinchu was holding....
Soon after the game ended...Kinchu said.."Bohot cheating ki unhone....but phir bhi..cheating ke baad bhi jeeta kaun?? MAIN(poiting his finger towards him)πŸ˜‰
it was a cute segment...i wish Kinchu was here in Delhi during CWG...😍
Edited by KinchuKiPari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hajar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes arpan it was a very nice segment watched it n Kinshuk was damn hottttttt. Plzzz post the video dear:)Edited by hajar - 13 years ago
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnx appu for sharing.....i hope i cud watch it..
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i also saw it...and i was staring only at kinshuk....he was looking damn hot and handsome😍
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Can anybody add the link of the video?...........
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
here's the video guys
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6vLcT94Nik[/YOUTUBE]

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thank u sooo much KinchuKipari for the update

and thankz u Sanjana for the video

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
yaaa i saww it .It was  veryy cutee segment..kinny ?wht 2 say?bas use dekhti hi reh gayi.kya hott & cuteee lag raha tha.& d bestt part was tht dog part where kinny says ki "le gaya ball ,le gaya ball"it was veryy funny .& soo swweet he says ki "inhone cheat kiya lekin aakhir mein jita kaun?main "he was so sweet at tht timee. aur kya lag raha tha yaar ,ctram color jaket was lookingg veryy hott.kinny tohh din b din mare hi ja raha hai