Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Neetu_PB_lover

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

c111yellow1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "want scenes from Bharti - Murli" in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
ya

big_vikrant_fan

big_vikrant_fan

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
i guess it will take time coz as the story is progressing i am having a feeling that murli will be forced to marry bharti and it will be after marraige that bharti will win him over with her love and kindness.

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
i'm not// i am more interested in her life than her love scenes..lol

Neetu_PB_lover

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
^i didn't know my life was an empty box..lol..jkz.. 
i guess i took ur post in the wrong sense.. i guess a convo or two wouldn't be so bad.. its just in the update i read how he refuses to marry a dwarf so i think he'll over react if bharti comes infront of him now.    

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Well, the precap for 12th oct shows their engagement, where the ring slips when Murli tries to put it on her.

I didn't like the way it happened - in order to facilitate Veena's marriage, he's willing to marry Bharti for her fortune.  Poor Bharti doesn't deserve this - I think Murli was right when he took offence the first time to the unseemly sight of Bharti being sold to him, but now, it seems that that's the only reason he's marrying her.  In other words, if she didn't have that fortune, he'd ignore her and let it go.

Incidentally, I think that Bharli's marriage will happen, but after that, Veena's engagement will not, b'cos more negatives will be discovered about her hubby, so that in the end, it will seem that Murli married her for nothing ROFL Also, if Rupesh loses his case & w/ it a good portion of his fortune, then it'll be funny to see Gaushala & her hubby.  I don't think Bansilal, his wife, Dhumroo or Veena will ill-treat Bharti if that happens, but Gaushala might try, & the others will try protecting Bharti.

Another thing - once this marriage happens, does the entire family move into one of their havelis, or does Bharti go to her sasural?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rocks

Neetu_PB_lover

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.