Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

want to know

behl Senior Member
behl
behl

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

Why is everyone saying sid gonna marry divya,Sorry i missed  few episodes but i saw today's.
Their dadaji said something but chanchal said something else to others, but it dosen't mean its gonnahappen,

I am reading some posts  99% of people saying sid will marry Divya,How do you guys know that where did you get the information...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13P.Kamaljit.Sean

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by behl

Hi Everyone,

Why is everyone saying sid gonna marry divya,Sorry i missed  few episodes but i saw today's.
Their dadaji said something but chanchal said something else to others, but it dosen't mean its gonnahappen,

I am reading some posts  99% of people saying sid will marry Divya,How do you guys know that where did you get the information...
  it is quite obvious tht sid will marry divya cuz he is getting engaged to her today so if engagement happens then for sure marriage will also happen we dont want our sid nivi separation thts y we all are discussing dis...v just want our sid nivi back together no matter wht happens only sid nivi should b together Cry Cry Angry Angry sid ko roko koi engagement krne sy plzzz wrna sb barbad hojayega

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

behl Senior Member
behl
behl

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
O dear we have seen so many soaps where main lead actors got engaged to others then when the shadi about happen the truth would come out then the shadi won't take place...

So u can not say anything till they really get marrie,

thank you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by behl

O dear we have seen so many soaps where main lead actors got engaged to others then when the shadi about happen the truth would come out then the shadi won't take place...

So u can not say anything till they really get marrie,

thank you
bs yaar hamara nivarth fans ka dil roz toot rha hai unki separation dekh k kia kar sktay hain Cry issliye itne udaas hain hum sb Cry bs yehi chahtay hain k sid nivi sath hojayen Cry koi tou agay barh kar sach samne layay sb k Angry 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index