well lets still hope cvs in the end show the right thng, ie siddhima and Arshi

but then shilpa anand has left already

and sid's track will be ending very soon

without the 2 characters they cant proceed with siddhima orArshi

norzar
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
awwwwwwww hatts off to the topic maker 4 being soooooo positive bt honey thre s nthng we cn gt aftr all ds.....at the end AR  r gonna gt married.bt really ha8 the cvs 4 showng shilpa s exit lke ds nd gvng us mre hpe
want my sr bk........//
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Now with a day left for KW exit, I have no hopes..but I will try to be positive until something really happens...
ArshForEver thumbnail
i agree even i think that arsh and rishi trck is not over the way the episode told us ttoday. shilpa didnt disapear she just left. there is still hope
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I guess you're right. Coz after watching the episode, I realized that Armaan feels like he's lost a good friend and it's Shilpa. Shilpa took care of him after the fight when he was bleeding a lot. And I'm sure he's going to realize it.
Reenadary thumbnail
no never fall again for that cvs and the crap u will get hurt I got hurt now and Iam suffering I dont want others to suffer like me
shut the doors to the show watch if u like old episodes or other channel show which r enjoyable I know we all miss shilpa but to forget the pain u have to 
come to forums cfc and TVC index we all can get the info and we can post for shilpa
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maha_Sid-dewani

Fatima i havee said i love ur topics a million times right... so this is a million and one times... I LOVE UR TOPICS.... this is soo optimistic... i also feel that way but i m afraid to get my hopes too high... afterall with the sudden illogical twists in the story anything can happen right.... but i feel all the points that u put out are correct... i feel shilpa anand will return bcoz in the end its only logical that SR meet n then sid will unite the two sisters n maybe arSh tooo

@bold: even though she is correct. the creatives of teh show will contradict their own episodes/ scenes. Have we not seem them do this ample number of times??
Komal.Gull thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
-xShagunx- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
you kno wat ?
ii actually had lost my hope until i read this post 😕
seriouslly hope , this comes true ❤️

& to the post writer ;)
amaziing post ; NO JOKE .!