eat some snacks.
take a nap.
talk to friends.
lock myself in the room.
Go Shopping.
Musicccc.
Login To Vote
Posted: 19 years ago
I Listen to music or go shopping. And always do what makes me happy๐Ÿ˜Š. This is how I beat my stress. Wut about u guys?
eat chocolate, listen to music, or scream and shout at ppl!๐Ÿ˜†
i usually hear music or maybe take a nap...yeah sometimes i too lock  myself in a room or shout at ppl๐Ÿ˜†
when i get stressed out, i like to go on a loooooooooooong drive--it really helps clear my mind. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I love to listen to music and speak to only true good friends...not the feku one's๐Ÿ˜†

As anju said...I love to drive also...but I am dangerous those times...so I prefer not to..๐Ÿ˜†

Yea so true....I never get myself behind the wheels when upset. Though 'm a good driver, lil' rashy at times BUT it's really good to avoid driving when upset.

A good olde fashion walk in countryside! Which just happens to be on my door step! Nothing like a bit of cold frosty British weather to cool off those ambers and get priorities straight.

I just go to sleep, or listen to music.
mine is not in the choices i go to take a long shower๐Ÿ˜‰ wierd huh
Close your eyes and take 10 times take deep break and count to 10 slowly, once your finished doing that leave your eyes closed for 5secs and open them slowly your mind will be calm!!!!!!!