6th Oct Uttaran WU:Tappu does Masoom's Pedicure

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tappu is really stupid here...she was some model or in some fashion show before na! why does she have to do these jobs if she dont want to?? 😡 

.....and i'm starting to get irritated with veer....ichcha was justified in asking veer to treat her like a bhabhi coz she is his bhabhi....his advances were in a way romantic n extra concern n all .....and she tried best avoiding them ...n now he behaves as though he just wanted to be her friend...😕
Originally posted by zaraiqs

Tappu is really stupid here...she was some model or in some fashion show before na! why does she have to do these jobs if she dont want to?? 😡 

.....and i'm starting to get irritated with veer....ichcha was justified in asking veer to treat her like a bhabhi coz she is his bhabhi....his advances were in a way romantic n extra concern n all .....and she tried best avoiding them ...n now he behaves as though he just wanted to be her friend...😕

in a mater of day u cant find the best job alright she has to arange fr food shelter yes wen she had money if she tried there was no hurry fr her  she woudnt have to see todays day the part regarding veer i agree to a certain extent
Edited by tanvi20_netalka - 13 years ago
I do feel a bit for veer...he seriously needs someone to properly love him😉
Thanks for the update...

Oh, god it's very boring...
I want see Raghu n Tapasya.
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

I do feel a bit for veer...he seriously needs someone to properly love him😉
 i agree mayb mai shud realise tht veecha r meant 2 b n try gtin thm hitched😳
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

i agree mayb mai shud realise tht veecha r meant 2 b n try gtin thm hitched😳

No I mean somebody apart from these two ladies who dont deserve him at all! But u know who will properly love him? His own jigar ka tookra😳
😳
This story is not moving forward at all. YAWWWWWWWN. How long do we have to see Ichcha suffering as a widow and Tappu being kicked out of one job after another.  AAGE BADHOO BHAI.