6 Oct Writ/Vid Update: Devraani Is Back

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Buddies,

filling in for Rosh, so if there are mistakes, please chase and bug her not me.🤣 If you like it praise me it's my effort😈🤣☺️

All are talking and looking for geet. She is on the road ( hey bhaggu yeh emergency bhi kya kya karvaati hai😭) pinky is worried talking to adi how can geet do this, how can she leave Maan sir. Daadi, MK both are feeling bad and embarrass. Tasha bad mouthing about geet ( sab ke sab ruko. Ek baar MK and geet ki tabiyat theek hone do phir dekho maja).  Daadi suggests MK to end the party, geet won't return. MK says nothing and walks off.😎

Geet is on the road still dev-MK words echoing in her mind, crying, we see Monday vaala MK scene walking, searching for geet with flash backs specially taveez connecting maneet and their promise to each other. Finally geet looks at her ring and thinks she is doing same to MK, what dev did to her. How can she leave MK in this situation ( Brillant. CV👍🏼😎⭐️, chal geet betu vaapas chal tere sasuraal.  😆jeena vaha, marna vahaa, uske siva jaana kaha, like we are in den right Jhan🤣)

Deveera also on the road but in car, dev tells meera that we have to find her else all will be finished and MK will never come out of this shock. ( Namaakool 😡you are responsible for it,🤬 demanding more screen time na??? le ab bhugat, kar MK jaisi acting???Angry) meera says but where would we find her. Geet is back to see party has finished, shocked that all are gone ( yeah, they all were extras, oon logo ko itne der ke hi paise mile the.remember you are the lead😆😛) she says she made big mistake and has come very late. ( nahi sweety der nahi hui hai. tera counter part is late too. Once he is back phir sab theek ho jaayega, have faith in Nissar and Co)🤣😎

Servant asks if he can remove the table, gets answer yes no need of it, geet and arpi both are rooted to ground speechless kaali billi with big ear ring is back. Yes she is NT who has just answered.🤬 Geet goes in FB with NT ki nautanki bhari bhaabhi mode with dev. ( looking fb, arpi thot of going in to the monitor and give her 10,00000000 tight slaps.KALMUHI,KALOOTI KAHI KI, only plus is she does act well)

NT bashes geet about her dare, she says geet is incredible, after getting betrayed she found a way to live, got love that too in same house ( oye??? 😡☢️Why she should not find a way to live?? She is fighter. Wait when MK will kick you, who toh emergency hai varnaa aaj hi baahar phek detaa) geet tries to go but she holds her hand. Geet retorts back boldly that someone has taught me we need to fight and find happiness, there is no point shredding crocodile tears. We need to learn to live else we will end up having tears.👏⭐️👍🏼

Nt replies rudely even though she is from small town but she has very smartl y( yup hoshiyaarpur ki hoshiyaar express koi shak),  trapped MK in her web, coz she can not get it even with dev. Geet warns her do not you dare to say a word about Maan Sir👍🏼👏 (NT dekha, how good maneet??? Abhi MK will take revenge for her tears) NT tells her party is over, her place is out of the mansion. Geet gives her back that relation is not over, 👍🏼they are not like thread that can break easily.👏( bad translation srry😳) NT tells her that relation and heart both have broken, MK will not listen to you ( he will listen only her). Geet replies you better not talk about heart, relation and MK, you do not understand them at all ( hmm agree she understands only money money you are my honey😡)

Geet tells NT, she will tell whole truth to him. NT says what truth?? I have told him all and he won't listen to you😲.( BLUFF kar rahi hai) geet asks what truth did you tell him??? We both know what is truth and reality. I always follow truth and honesty and have you told him truth then you will be th one who would be out of the house👏⭐️ ( SIXER on full toss😃.) geet runs from there calling MK to find him no where. NT follows her to room and tells, he has gone, but you did not believe me ( yeah he has gone to look for geet. You dumbo😡) geet confidently replies he can not leave wih out talking to me. She runs to look for daadi Nt laughs sarcastically saying daadi maa. ( hey bhaggu, NT ki bacchi ne brain wash ker diya hoga)

Daadi tells geet why has she come now after finishing all??? How dare she has come here🥺 ( I won't blame daadi. Any one would do same in this situation. After all it's question of MK's happiness.Only if she knew the truth) Geet begs to let her explain. Daadi scolds what will you explain, I misunderstood you. I trusted you, but everything is over now.🥺

Geet says whatever NT told you, daadi cuts her off saying she was right, your betrayed has left us no where.🥺 I was hoping that gal like you would bring happiness in the house and Mk's life. Geet says let me meet MK once, daadi retorts no you won't get to see him again.even I do not know where has he gone, and I won't let you come close to MK ( well do I see future Lalita Pawar in daadi,😕 we have  NT already as shashikala) now you go away from here. She pleads while crying to let her meet MK. Daadi refuses and asks her to leave and says who always follow truth and honesty that is why you do not have him with you today. ( nahi he is sick, isliye yeh sab ho raha hai,🤣 do not you know daadi??) Geet is left in tears thinks daadi also knows about dev ( arrr she knows nothing geet, go find MK, pary for fastest recovery, tabhi kuch hoga, till then you need to survive on glycerin ) geet goes away from there🤗 with her anthem in dukhi mode.😭

Now maneet both are on the road. MK searching her, thinking where are you come and say once what have you in heart.

Geet is going fb abt what daadi, NT just told her. She thinks she wanted to have all straighten out, wanted to tell the truth.  Maneet both thinking abt each other in FB with jag soona soona laage song.

Geet thinks he does not even want to meet me once and has believed NT. Other side MK thinking your eyes do not lie. You will have to tell me why have you gone like this. You just can not go away from me.

Daadi is heart broken, NT says you did right by kicking geet out. Daadi replies I have never expected this from geet. My trust has broken. Screen freezes on NT with smirk ( has le has le very soon you will be saying bhagwaan ke naam pe de de baaba. MK ne ghar se nikaal feka baba, humain kangaal kiya baaba. Ab bas antim sahaara dev-geet ka bachha baaba)🤣

We get to see again odhni logo on the screen: meaning we know that is NO PRE CAP.

sorry for typo

Arpita

Edited by Tomiko - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It was such a depressing episode today...😔

Thanx for the great update!!! Edited by Fallen Angel - 13 years ago
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a lot for the update
Rehan_A thumbnail
Thanks for written update, its very nice but the episode today makes me ..very  very sad ... i hope Geet and maan come closer again

ash567 thumbnail
thanks for update, i was waiting for it..
Hate to sound stupid but what does "FB" mean?😕
You use it a few times, and it was written in yesterday's update too.
-Aashii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks!
Awe! Stupid NT had to come back now!😡
md410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ash567

thanks for update, i was waiting for it..

Hate to sound stupid but what does "FB" mean?😕
You use it a few times, and it was written in yesterday's update too.

Flash back
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
today episode muje tho😭  i wish maan and geet get well soon and together their chemistry fanatasic i off course we all nt imagine other as GEET AND MAAN

HAI  !!! ur style of written update it great mostly in blue letters word most of thought that only nice update thanks!!!!!!! 
ash567 thumbnail
Originally posted by: md410

Flash back

oh yes silly me!! thanks dear.
md410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ash567

oh yes silly me!! thanks dear.

no problem
I get confuse with short forms too. so do not call your self silly.
call NT silly😆😉
Edited by md410 - 13 years ago