Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

seert

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 128 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*anuradha_2009shahnaazbaigbhishmiCR297kanaka45isabellaIiqbalhotwaffleeeangellovesksgchelsiaamithuxDazzlingStarxmarry21Alishaa1wigeonpunithagargsaidrusthianandakmeeranairnoe23DilusharkrajputFiiLzasoumyachoudarymischiefJPRulesmonaminesohailarshinakaifiapadamSAIslovearmaanbajlookazabaglioneprincess329sajanangelnishasaxenasheeban4umysterygirl123Nida_21ashw99-TomNJerry-nicky_ashok-Su-Nims-Cess-j&b84act12Cherry..Ayesha87bengalirani101papiasupercool3Lekha.Mayur4evaTeh_Batmanshinseen.-Wish-.Afflatus.harry9186prrk86Shilpa.Agarwalhazel94gunjicutelove1111Love__Maanx.DSKD.xSunriseGreenHarpreet.M-kavita-RushilovesBarunEvashMahamUnKnFascinationpwincess kanzi-Kruti.S-i.luv.chocolateRatiGlil_desi_goddescanadianssammy4ugremlin.reemz.malikbarypavscupid-struckAMMY LUVS RIDZIamSherLocked-Doppelganger-TheMummy_LeAbbaSano88*Adorable_Anu*Norz-Pooja-desigrl05U-No-Pookawal_takMeghzz..Gurti-Kash..spicySugar..-Aliya-patakhaguddiJasmine...ana_kashherms_angelmonarTaniLovesDB5K-Jeny-nyctophilia-Rinki-DulceTentacion.NeonLights.swetiepie_angelRoyalLEO_KrrishdivkashfullRolzzAkankshaa.HotMess-x-Reshu-x-music_l0ver036.JustaDreamXiahtic-5Sue101TheBlackJaguarruky786nikita_88JennyPennyamna malikaftermath..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adios Shilpa & KaSh" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bary

IF-Rockerz

bary

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
seert i am reserving believe me i cant even say how i am right now
courtesy my last episode of DMG
editted*
i took 24hrs to come out the mess n thanks to assignments for the first time,it helped me a lot to distract my self
i would like to say some thing about my self along with KaSh,coz they are never separate from me,be ready for some idiotic rant from my side
well i went through all pages just to see how others are feeling,yes it is terrible feeling
i am15 when the show started n n when shona left that time i am 16 turned recently yes i really dont mind crying at that time coz i am childish,naive,innocent to facts n reality behind the screen,i still get  bothered by my cousins for that act but now i am 18 n still i did the same when i was watching episode n tears are some thing out of my control,thank fully no one is around me like last time,i became more private person than last time showing my interests
well coming to the episode no actually the show it self in the episode
see sid knows about shilpa loving armaan,yet he is so engrossed in his own problems to do some thing about it or to confront her n saying about him,i dont blame him,yes he is the one who always played the extremely cutable cupid for ArSh despite of difference betn the opinions betn him n his wife,the scene today betn them today cleared my misconception that sid ignored shilpa though yes SidShi bond yet to develop,today i felt the only reason he dont want to say about armaan coz it hurts shilpa,thats what he thought,it hurts a lot for him to make others feel the same,n shilpa have the faith in sid n SR relation ship that she said the secret of her life to him n man can she be more good,i love her man,the hug is just some thing made my hear wrench coz i wanna be in that position hugging shilpa saying her not to go
k why the hell they have to use the dialogues main tum dono milaonga for ridhz n shilpa,n main panchagani main hi reh rahi,it just give me silly hopes damn it,knowing CVs for years through story also i am not changed,blame me,i never change
with riddhima well i could count on fingers when i like their scenes,one is when ridhz gave hand to shilpa when she hitted some thing,it has so much meaning that,riddhima give her hand when ever tough times hitted her n yes i expected again a lot from cvs,but shilpa's Kabhi nahi,kabhi bolna nahi hain,stupid cvs i say again confusing us,even while going shilpa gave her home to riddhima n i wonder if she gets to know about the truth,does she even remember her n go to meet her or will she ever know the truth?being in shilpa's house need to relate some thing to
past,well if only i would have not known BHS,i would have waited for thatOuch
RidShi hug,finally at least shilpa got one of the things she loved at least for a moment
ArSh Scene at last,i would say like u it could have done in better way,not like no good bye scene like u want but i want a Final KaSh hug,i want shilpa to come out from that god damn car n say i miss u armaan mallik by hugging him though it surprised him but nonetheless KaSh never refuse amaze me n make wonder at their dailogues,god what are they i actually didnt feel the acting there,i generally felt karan being guilty more than armaan n shilpa being helpless
sache pyaar aur sache dosti kabhi door nahi jaati,i miss u armaan mallik,tum ek alag ladki ho shilpa,you are amazing all these filled KaSh in it
shilpa actually indicated him saying she could never move keeping him infront of her like he is,he did get some thing when shilpa said she missed him u can see his expression but alas DMG never known to see the things we see in them

she let her love go,if only armaan understood n did that things would be entirely different
well i still have my doubts n untied knots of this story
where the hell is the letter shilpa wrote for armaan,she didnt tored what ever she wrote obviously n where is the letter?did armaan will read that?
when riddhima is in shilpa's house,dont she get any thing of shilpa's past?
dont riddhima meet shilpa knowing that she is her sister?
GOD DAMN i want armaan to return all the 3 bracelets he have of shilpa,the angel,he dont deserve to keep them,i want it to be returned,silly i know but i cant bear him completely forgetting shilpa
well Shilpa Anand i already said a lot about her,she did justice to each and every character she taken fo'sho actually copying the characters n giving shape to the one are two different things entirely,Shilpa Anand as an actress did that very well,she made Riddhima a house hold name when the show is at its initial story,yes riddhima is confused but she presented the confused riddhima towards the new found love thinking he would be believable or not,it is an apprehension face by many that phase but never betn whom to choose her love,as shilpa,she became lady armaan in every thing including in loving unconditionally never expecting any thing in return which armaan lost some where during this period
here are some amazing creations i came across here

i know my rant goes on but yes think it as a good bye reply from me too,not that i stop hoping,like u said in one of ur replies that there will be a last DMG post but i dont think i can join with half heart of liking only KaSh n old DMG but yes pm me though my reply wont be this long n idiotic i would like to thank for they gave me
love you seertHug
swetha

Edited by bary - 07 October 2010 at 9:54am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kanaka45iqbalhotzabaglionesohailarshinaashw99Teh_BatmanShilpa.Agarwalshinseengremlin.cupid-struckcanadiansTheMummy_LeAbba-Jeny--ialwayswill-NeonLights.ruky786

mysterygirl123

Goldie

mysterygirl123

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
My ..... that was so beautifully written........one of the few posts that I decided to read till the end :)
Very well separated the characters from the actors.
And a nice appreciation of the story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meghzz

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Beautifully written Embarrassed

aishwarya.15

Groupbie

aishwarya.15

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
this show doesnt exist for me 
why did they start if they couldnt complte damn losers and will be alwys
shilpa for us ur the centre not not centre u r the dmg when u r not in the show then where the question arises about the show

oh seert this is my pour out but ur post damn good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashw99

Cherry..

Goldie

Cherry..

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Shilpa, indeed, had many layers to her. Whoever etched out her character did an awesome job. This was one role which would have been every writer's dream. There was just so much to explore!
I'm glad, atleast, her character wasn't tempered with. She came in a beauty, and she left a beauty!

Thank you for this wonderful post, Seert :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairishikaek43mysterygirl123ashw99TheMummy_LeAbba

sajanangel

sajanangel

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
beautiful yaar

seert

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NIAMAJENmischief

Post Reply New Post

Go to top