Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Divine intervention-Again!!!

sinchan Groupbie
sinchan
sinchan

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged

CCBM is really playing with our emotions with this divine intervention angle!!I dont know what to make of it!!Confused

Todays NivAarth moment was the Best!!! it really brought tears to my eyes! OMG the way Sid and NIvi looked at each other ....It was heartwrenching!!! All my anger at SId just melted away at that moment ...... and returned during the PRECAP!!!!Angry

I remembered ydays posting by Naveen and what she said about Nivis faith in God!!! i just hope that the right time has come and justice will be done tomorrow whatever it is!!I

Dadajis recovery itself is a positive indication!! I am really looking forward to tom episode since it will definitely decide who is going to be paired up ultimately!!
Sid is such a difficult character to hate but its pathetic to see him helpless again and again!!Viren is showing his true colors bit by bit!! he is after all an enigma!!!he doesnt believe in love nor mandirs!!but believes in promises and thts what Nivi needs!!!

I am for SId NIvi all the way coz they can never stop loving each other no matter what happens!! but there is a tiny corner in my heart which is wishing that Kaash NIvi had met Viren first!!!!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_submaaneetfansupriafai_luBz_NehaHCSweet_Waterstamushisihugina24shaf13anna44_xCIOT_Omshanti1111xaviaraP.Kamaljit.Sean

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinchan

CCBM is really playing with our emotions with this divine intervention angle!!I dont know what to make of it!!Confused

Todays NivAarth moment was the Best!!! it really brought tears to my eyes! OMG the way Sid and NIvi looked at each other ....It was heartwrenching!!! All my anger at SId just melted away at that moment ...... and returned during the PRECAP!!!!Angry

I remembered ydays posting by Naveen and what she said about Nivis faith in God!!! i just hope that the right time has come and justice will be done tomorrow whatever it is!!I

Dadajis recovery itself is a positive indication!! I am really looking forward to tom episode since it will definitely decide who is going to be paired up ultimately!!
Sid is such a difficult character to hate but its pathetic to see him helpless again and again!!Viren is showing his true colors bit by bit!! he is after all an enigma!!!he doesnt believe in love nor mandirs!!but believes in promises and thts what Nivi needs!!!

I am for SId NIvi all the way coz they can never stop loving each other no matter what happens!! but there is a tiny corner in my heart which is wishing that Kaash NIvi had met Viren first!!!!
yaar seriously aj nivi sid ka moment best tha aur mai b ro pari wo dekh k Cry Cry sach yaar they both love each other soooooo much k agar wo alag huay tou bht takleef hogi Cry itni jaldi kuc solve nai hoga yaar kal b kuch nai hoga divya sy hojayegi engagement dekhna dada saheb kuc nai kahengy han shayad wo kehne ki koshish zaroor karengy par chanchal unhe rok degi aur ye sb dekh k  sid divya sy engagement kr rha hai dada saheb b condition sur critical hojaye....i m also for nivi sid all the way Cry sid nivi ko alag mat kro

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sinchan

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Awesome post Sinchan and I can understand your feelings !! I haven't watched the episode yet, but since your topic is divine intervention,I will talk about that ! Yes I said that Nivi is a true believer of God, but I also said, the more you are a believer, the more tests you have to go through !! And Nivi's tests are not over yet !!  She will be tested much further, but i truly believe she is God's child ! And we all know that its HIM who make pairs in heaven, just because we happen to fall in love with someone, doesn't make them right for us, only God knows, who is our true life partner !! Also, I believe that girls like Nivi are very much like you and me, and if we put ourselves in her shoes, would be be able to forgive and forget what Sid did to us ? No we cannot, we can never trust him again !! Now to your other point, about NivArth only loving each other and no one else their entire lives, put your self in her shoes again, had you been her and you could not get married to the guy you love, would you punish your family by never marrying again ? And if you did get married to another guy, would you be so unfair to love someone else your entire life while married to another guy ? Would you not try and make your marriage work, would you not fall n love with your hubby, who not only loves you, but stood up for you and your dad, when your love didn't when he should have ??

So why is it expected of Nivi to only love Sid her entire life and no one else ?? Embarrassed

Another thing, I can bet anything that it would be either Nivi, or because of Nivi that Viren will go to a mandir and also believe in God ??? Embarrassed I really can't see Divya making Viren a believer in God, or making him go to a mandir, when Mandir is the last place she would ever choose to go, not because she is not a believer, but Mandir and Poojas bore her to tears ! Her own dialogues, not my assumption !! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sinchantamushiOmshanti1111P.Kamaljit.Sean

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Awesome post Sinchan and I can understand your feelings !! I haven't watched the episode yet, but since your topic is divine intervention,I will talk about that ! Yes I said that Nivi is a true believer of God, but I also said, the more you are a believer, the more tests you have to go through !! And Nivi's tests are not over yet !!  She will be tested much further, but i truly believe she is God's child ! And we all know that its HIM who make pairs in heaven, just because we happen to fall in love with someone, doesn't make them right for us, only God knows, who is our true life partner !! Also, I believe that girls like Nivi are very much like you and me, and if we put ourselves in her shoes, would be be able to forgive and forget what Sid did to us ? No we cannot, we can never trust him again !! Now to your other point, about NivArth only loving each other and no one else their entire lives, put your self in her shoes again, had you been her and you could not get married to the guy you love, would you punish your family by never marrying again ? And if you did get married to another guy, would you be so unfair to love someone else your entire life while married to another guy ? Would you not try and make your marriage work, would you not fall n love with your hubby, who not only loves you, but stood up for you and your dad, when your love didn't when he should have ??

So why is it expected of Nivi to only love Sid her entire life and no one else ?? Embarrassed

Another thing, I can bet anything that it would be either Nivi, or because of Nivi that Viren will go to a mandir and also believe in God ??? Embarrassed I really can't see Divya making Viren a believer in God, or making him go to a mandir, when Mandir is the last place she would ever choose to go, not because she is not a believer, but Mandir and Poojas bore her to tears ! Her own dialogues, not my assumption !! LOL

I believe Navz that Nivi will accept Viren but after many trials, she will close her door to everyone right now...
and Viren is outside and Nivi is inside the temple, also viren thiking of " that girl" sitting outside the temple and Nivi praying for dadaji and her papa speak volumes of their upcoming relationship...this is indeed divinity and God gives us people whom we need in life to make us the person we are meant to be...after seeing Sid's justification to Divya about Nivi and then drinking coffee with Divya, I as a girl do not have very high hopes about Sid...but that does not mean that Viren be accepted soon...But Nivi Viren might be the upcoming one to look forward to..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sinchanSweet_WaterstamushixaviaraP.Kamaljit.Sean

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Back to square one.....again the same thing!!! divine intervention once again??? why is team ccbm doing this to Sid-Nivi fans???............if they had do separate Sid n Nivi so drastically.....why bring them together after 16 years??? And Divya when will she finally wake up and see the reality???

Why create such helpless situations???

All this emotional blackmail nonsense is so cliche....

finally Viren Sood is showing his true colors.....Chanchal and Jawahar's son would have venom inside him is quite natural...........can't even think about him coming close to innocent Nivi........the day he knows who she really is he would destroy her..........

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sinchanVrushalinifai_luBz_NehaHCSweet_Watersshaf13P.Kamaljit.Sean

sinchan Groupbie
sinchan
sinchan

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
@ Naveen,
Wonderful thoughts and so right!!
I do believe Nivi will have alot of tests ahead and this is only the beginnig!!When we love someone we accept them with their shortcomings and flaws!! And i do believe that u can never forget ur first love!! It might fade away but will always be there!I feel if  fate gives her a chance with Sid she should make sure that he realises what he has done and no amount of  repentence on his part will make her forget what he has done!! Even if tom they are together it will take along time for her to trust him again !!
I do feel their love is true and deserves another chance!! Coz if u just watch the scene where they both just look at eachother, makes u feel they are made for each other!!
But again if tom SId NIvi breaks up ,It will be highly unfair if they were to be under the same roof with DIff partners and all related to each other!IF Nivi is not Sids then she cant be VIrens too!! it will be very horrible to live like that!!
 In real life tom if i dont get to live with my loved one and get married to someonelse i will definitely  be true to him but i need to stay away from my first love !! i dont think i will want to be reminded of it and have it stare in my face all the time!!! i dont think i am that strong!!
And i love Virens belief in not going to Mandirs to believe in God!! He believes in himself and his values!!
Its lovely to have u around!! guess i am getting addicted to ur posts!!!

Edited by sinchan - 06 October 2010 at 11:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vrushalinisupriatamushishaf13

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

Back to square one.....again the same thing!!! divine intervention once again??? why is team ccbm doing this to Sid-Nivi fans???............if they had do separate Sid n Nivi so drastically.....why bring them together after 16 years??? And Divya when will she finally wake up and see the reality???

Why create such helpless situations???

All this emotional blackmail nonsense is so cliche....

finally Viren Sood is showing his true colors.....Chanchal and Jawahar's son would have venom inside him is quite natural...........can't even think about him coming close to innocent Nivi........the day he knows who she really is he would destroy her..........
yaar kia karen sid ki engagement koi rukay tou baat banay par koi aisa nai karega Angry Angry divya itni blind kio hai sid us sy aik baar keh chuka hai tht he loves putul so wo itne dreams mai kio rehti hai Angry Angry sid nivi aik nai huay tou bht bura hoga Cry Cry
xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I believe Navz that Nivi will accept Viren but after many trials, she will close her door to everyone right now...
and Viren is outside and Nivi is inside the temple, also viren thiking of " that girl" sitting outside the temple and Nivi praying for dadaji and her papa speak volumes of their upcoming relationship...this is indeed divinity and God gives us people whom we need in life to make us the person we are meant to be...after seeing Sid's justification to Divya about Nivi and then drinking coffee with Divya, I as a girl do not have very high hopes about Sid...but that does not mean that Viren be accepted soon...But Nivi Viren might be the upcoming one to look forward to..

Oh yes, RS shows are known to weave a love story very slowly and give it a lot of depth and meaning, that is why it will take a lot of time for the truth to come out, for NivRen to even begin to understand and trust each other, and ultimately fall in love !! Since Viren would find know about Nivi's feelings for Sid, I'm sure their relationship will start with friendship and then turn into love ! It would be this friendship, which would help both Nivi and Viren grow as characters !! This friendship will bring about the changes in each other, which would eventually lead to a everlasting love !!

As for the temple scene, I loved the whole meaning and significance behind it !! Viren claiming that he doesn't believe in God, and Nivi praying inside, and then again Viren promising to make that girl pay !! God has already started his intervention, but not for NivArth, because they were never meant to be !! Nivi will always have a soft corner for Sid, because he was her first love, but more then that, she will have a special place in her heart for him always because before being her first love, he was a very close and a a dear friend !!

This story may have started with NivArth, but it was always about NivRen, and from what I have seen of these two, it is obvious that its NivRen who are made fore each other, not NivArth ! Because some times to realize and recognize true love, you often have to go through an experience with someone else !!!

I'm talking from my own personal experience !! That is why whatever happens now, NivArth were never made for each other for me, because I was in the same position as Nivi few years back, engaged to be married to my best friend too, but he wasn't there for me and my family when I needed him the most, and I could never trust him again and it affected our relationship ! I remember, I prayed to God that if he is not good for me, make him good for me, but we still broke up, and I thank God now for it, because I realize that even though we loved each other we were never right or made for each other !! He could never have supported me if things went wrong, just as Sid won't be able to stand up for Nivi if her family turned against her again !!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sinchantamushiKanchhi_Omshanti1111P.Kamaljit.Sean

Go to top