Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Hi,
So Katherine says she's back for Stefan and as much as I'd love to believe her... I don't LOL... Why now? Why return after so long? I mean if it really was for Stefan she could've come back years ago...

So why now?

Maybe she really is back for Stefan but that can't be her ONLY motive for returning to Mystic Falls after 145 years... There's something else, I'm sure... It seems to me like Stefan's being there as well is just a bonus for her...

Come on, this is Katherine Pearce we're talking about LOL... We've seen what a manipulative woman she is from the flashbacks... As much as I'd love to believe she really is here for her "true love"... I can't Tongue... A woman like her doesn't change so quickly...

So why do you think she's back to Mystic Falls? What could be her reason for returning?

Edited by -Nayab- - 06 October 2010 at 9:57am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AppleBlossomAngel-Jot.Anhdara13-dhruvi--Rachna---De.De-Leenasmgfriends_rock

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why is Katherine back?" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Great Post Nayab!
Thats deffo a point to raise..why is Katherine back?
I think she really does love Stefan..i actually do believe that she does..but shes back for something else as well??

Btw..you're making this post after seeing the first epi..right? i have a reason..well wot i think basically...but its related to the 4th epi..and i dont' wanna spoil anything for u? LOL! EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
^ yeah same for me.

-Nayab-

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nayab-

Hi,
So Katherine says she's back for Stefan and as much as I'd love to believe her... I don't LOL... Why now? Why return after so long? I mean if it really was for Stefan she could've come back years ago...

So why now?

Maybe she really is back for Stefan but that can't be her ONLY motive for returning to Mystic Falls after 145 years... There's something else, I'm sure... It seems to me like Stefan's being there as well is just a bonus for her...

Come on, this is Katherine Pearce we're talking about LOL... We've seen what a manipulative woman she is from the flashbacks... As much as I'd love to believe she really is here for her "true love"... I can't Tongue... A woman like her doesn't change so quickly...

So why do you think she's back to Mystic Falls? What could be her reason for returning?

WOW... I was thinking the same thing. i just finished watching Season 2's 1st episode and all I can wonder why is she back?
"I came back for you Stefan" - ROFLROFLROFL I'm not going to believe this. She is surely upto something. If she truly loved Stefan then why it took her.. i donno.. just about 145 years to come back to him?ShockedShocked I am gonna watch rest episodes soon but I am really curious and at the same time I am loving her!! Tongue

-Nayab-

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Nayab- One things for sure. Def not only for Stephan.
DD- Excuse Me!! You're already at Episode 1 of season 2!??? Last I checked you were at 12!!!! Helllooo girl. Good Job. Hahaha

-Nayab-

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
okay - I think she's also up to something. Part of it is that she's back for Stefan, but part is something else. Or she'd not have manipulated the tomb vampires, and Isobel and John the way she had. There's something much more. Oooh, Nay, maybe they'll bring in Klaus!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AppleBlossom-dhruvi

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
^ OMG its my dream. Ever since I read I wished for Klaus. You know that man in 1x14? I seriously that was Klaus's entry. He needs to appear. I'm interested in how the old ones become - the book didn't explain did it? I can't remember. And I think they said they don't remember that far back.

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
^^ ohmygod, which dude? I don't remember! gah - and yes, I know. It'd be so cool if they work in Klaus and the Old Ones. They never explained it in the books, you're right. It'd be way cool if they do it in the show. 

[and btw, your thing in the siggy space is awesome. all my pairings too!]

Post Reply New Post

Go to top