Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 18

Sweet_Waters

Goldie

Sweet_Waters

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by ding_dong

Dear, it wasn't posted by meLOL....As I've stated earlier I wasn't a constant follower of this show too...I didn't knew that they married secreatlyEmbarrassed....I think they showed such sequences just to show how intensely Sid wanted Nivi in his life....Viren is a lead in the show and that is a truth....I think, either they would show Viren pairing with Nivi or his interactions with Nivi might act s a catalyst to get Sid-Nivi back togetherErmm

Am so sorry hun, i didn't realize u didn't write this !! Embarrassed Maybe they showed to show Sid's intense love for Nivi, but life and relationship cant run or survive on love and romance !! They need to have an understanding and trust !! Which NivArth have apparently lost !! And understanding and trust is like a mirror, once broken, even if you try and piece it back together, the cracks will always remain !!!

As for Viren being the catalyst to bringing NivArth together, then what's special about their love that they need another person to unite them and clear their misunderstandings ? Who wold you respect more, the guy you love, but who never stood up for you or tried to search for truth ? Or the guy who even though mistreated you, bu at least tried to search for the truth and restored your dad's honor and respect ? If Nivi does accept Sid after all this, I will loose all respect for her character !! Because the girls who claims that she would die had something were to happen to her dad, would never be able to be with the guy who stood and watched her dad being mistreated, whatever his reasons were !!

All the most Saddest part of all this is that Viren knew this about Nivi only after their first meeting and Sid still doesnt realize this, that is why he keeps blaming and insulting Nivi !!! And when the time comes and the truth is revealed, he would expect Nivi to forgive him and come back to him, because even then he would not realize, what Viren has realized after meeting Nivi for the first time !!

May be that is what they are trying to show from Viren and Sid's characters.....We don't know what happens tommorrow in the show....So lets hope for the bestSmile....Again, the story has just begun right....If they want they can create hundreds of circumstances and make Nivi forgive Sid if she is destined for him or get more seperated from him if she is destined for Viren....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sinchantamushixaviara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nivarth separation.... (Page 9)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Dear, it wasn't posted by meLOL....As I've stated earlier I wasn't a constant follower of this show too...I didn't knew that they married secreatlyEmbarrassed....I think they showed such sequences just to show how intensely Sid wanted Nivi in his life....Viren is a lead in the show and that is a truth....I think, either they would show Viren pairing with Nivi or his interactions with Nivi might act s a catalyst to get Sid-Nivi back togetherErmm

Am so sorry hun, i didn't realize u didn't write this !! Embarrassed Maybe they showed to show Sid's intense love for Nivi, but life and relationship cant run or survive on love and romance !! They need to have an understanding and trust !! Which NivArth have apparently lost !! And understanding and trust is like a mirror, once broken, even if you try and piece it back together, the cracks will always remain !!!

As for Viren being the catalyst to bringing NivArth together, then what's special about their love that they need another person to unite them and clear their misunderstandings ? Who wold you respect more, the guy you love, but who never stood up for you or tried to search for truth ? Or the guy who even though mistreated you, bu at least tried to search for the truth and restored your dad's honor and respect ? If Nivi does accept Sid after all this, I will loose all respect for her character !! Because the girls who claims that she would die had something were to happen to her dad, would never be able to be with the guy who stood and watched her dad being mistreated, whatever his reasons were !!

All the most Saddest part of all this is that Viren knew this about Nivi only after their first meeting and Sid still doesnt realize this, that is why he keeps blaming and insulting Nivi !!! And when the time comes and the truth is revealed, he would expect Nivi to forgive him and come back to him, because even then he would not realize, what Viren has realized after meeting Nivi for the first time !!

May be that is what they are trying to show from Viren and Sid's characters.....We don't know what happens tommorrow in the show....So lets hope for the bestSmile....Again, the story has just begun right....If they want they can create hundreds of circumstances and make Nivi forgive Sid if she is destined for him or get more seperated from him if she is destined for Viren....

Totally agreed !!! I'm watching the show more for the story rather then any jodi !! If they present the story with conviction then I will love any jodi, be it NivArth or NivRen !! As long as the jodi love story has depth and is meaningful !! LOL So lets wait and see how the story and the characters unfold and enjoy the show !! Embarrassed

VrushaliniSweet_Waterstamushi

Sweet_Waters

Goldie

Sweet_Waters

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged

I never said, he didn't love her, I know he loves her very much !! But like I said, love is just not enough in the long run !! Once Nivi becomes a strong woman, then Sid will never be able to relate to her, because he fell in love with the shy and timd Putal, not Nivedita !! He would always wants her back, but even though Sid will always hold a very special place in her heart, because you are right, no one forgets their first love, but she will never be able to trust him again and a relationship can't survive on love only !! That is why if two ppl trust each other and not love, their relationship survie, but two people who love, but don't trust each other, their relationship hardly ever survives !!!

@bold1: They are human beings yaar....People do forgive and forget....Might be if the creatives want,they could show a completely changed Sid who would love her all the more for the misunderstandings and pain he has given her

See Viren will only stand by her, when he finds out the truth and he will find it out, not for her but for his grandfather !! Because unlike Sid, whose thinking is limted to Dada Sahib's thinking right now because of his love for him, Viren's love for his dada sahib will force him to expland his thinking and find out why Dada Sahib is still so concerned about Keshav and his family still, why did his grandfather and his Chachi never blamed Keshav for Bhuvan's death !! He will think all those questions, which Sid should have !!! And even if he mistreats Nivi before he starts to think these questions, Nivi will not blame him, because he is a stranger to her, he is not her fiance , he is not the guy who promised to stand by her through thick and thin !! And the situation right now is not about Sid being good, or Viren being bad, it is about who will ultimately end up using his mind to figure out what the truth is !! 

Might be that is what they are trying to show through the characters of Sid and Viren

Agreed he was in dilemma, but why didnt he listen to his mom ? Why didn't he asked himself that if Keshav indeed killed his dad, why did Dada Sahib trusted and loved him and his family all these years ?? I can forgive Sid for being in shock that day, but even afterward when his mom tried to talk to him, he wouldn't listen !!! Respecting and loving your elders is one thing, but to blindly believe them and not think for urself is another !! Also I can bet anythin, Sid will never even try and find what the truth is !! So his realization will only be done, when Viren reveals the truth, so whats the use of Sid's love ? Does love means only romance ??

Me too would love to see Sid also doing something to find out the truth but ultimately it's upto the CT'sEmbarrassed....I donot know what happens tommorrow in the show after seeing many illogical tracks in BidaaiLOL

I'm looking at both Sides too, I don't blame Sid for standing for his family and grandfather, I'm not even questioning his love for Nivi, all I'm saying is that love is not enough, and after analyzing things from both Sid and Nivi's POV, I really believe that even though they love each other, they are not right for each other !! Sid can never become Nivi's strength, because his thinking is limited to his family only !!

True...love alone is not enough....trust, understanding and emotional bonding is required in any relationship....Sid-Nivi love was in it's early stages only....If they are to pair up, definetely these incidents will improve Sid's character tooSmile

sinchantamushixaviara

Sweet_Waters

Goldie

Sweet_Waters

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Totally agreed !!! I'm watching the show more for the story rather then any jodi !! If they present the story with conviction then I will love any jodi, be it NivArth or NivRen !! As long as the jodi love story has depth and is meaningful !! LOL So lets wait and see how the story and the characters unfold and enjoy the show !! Embarrassed

I loved reading your postsTongue....I enjoyed discussing with you....Hope to see you in more healthy discussionsWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushixaviara

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
@ ding_dong:: I think we are going to be discussing a lot in the future, so it is better we introduce ourselves !! LOL Hi, I'm Naveen, you can call me Navz too !! And may I know your name ?

You would think I'm in the favor of the NivRen, but the fact is that I think and analyze a lot !! The million dollor question right now is ? That ifSid is supposed to be with Nivi, and will be the one to search the truth and give back Keshav's honor, then why was Viren brought in the show now ? He could have come at a time where NivArth was already together and facing another problem ? And if he is brought into the show to find out the truth and reunite NivArth, then their love would loose all meaning for me !!

I also agree that Nivi is a human being and can forgive a person if he repents !! But this is no lovers quarrel sweetie, answer me honestly, would you trust and forgive the guy you love, had he stood by and watched his family insult and abuse your dad ? If you can't why should Nivi ? Some things you just cannot forgive or forget !! ' 

Vrushalinitamushi

Sweet_Waters

Goldie

Sweet_Waters

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged

@ ding_dong:: I think we are going to be discussing a lot in the future, so it is better we introduce ourselves !! LOL Hi, I'm Naveen, you can call me Navz too !! And may I know your name ?

You would think I'm in the favor of the NivRen, but the fact is that I think and analyze a lot !! The million dollor question right now is ? That ifSid is supposed to be with Nivi, and will be the one to search the truth and give back Keshav's honor, then why was Viren brought in the show now ? He could have come at a time where NivArth was already together and facing another problem ? And if he is brought into the show to find out the truth and reunite NivArth, then their love would loose all meaning for me !!

I also agree that Nivi is a human being and can forgive a person if he repents !! But this is no lovers quarrel sweetie, answer me honestly, would you trust and forgive the guy you love, had he stood by and watched his family insult and abuse your dad ? If you can't why should Nivi ? Some things you just cannot forgive or forget !! ' 

Hi, I'm ElsaSmile....Nice meeting you Navz...I think you are a girl right....

God forbid, I have not been in a situation as mentioned up to dateLOL.....As far as I'm concerned, I never try to find logic from soaps....It's a show and from my experience RS and his creatives first gives us an impression that they are logical(say upto a few months) and then comes flooding, a great number of illogical tracks ROFLwhich will ulytimately make you feel " whuy have I started watching it???ConfusedLOL..." Really.....

I don't know how I would have reacted but definetely I would stand for my family but I believe that if some one truly repents then we are bound to forgive since we as humans have no worthy to live in this world ....Our God being so compassionate, merciful and graceful, he too expects us to forgive as He forgives us....Smile

I prefer watching shows for entertainment....as a relief from everyday problems....I would prefer to watch simplistic sweet shows rather that jodi breakups, remarriages, children in different relationships as is normally shown in Ekta's...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Hi, I'm ElsaSmile....Nice meeting you Navz...I think you are a girl right....

God forbid, I have not been in a situation as mentioned up to dateLOL.....As far as I'm concerned, I never try to find logic from soaps....It's a show and from my experience RS and his creatives first gives us an impression that they are logical(say upto a few months) and then comes flooding, a great number of illogical tracks ROFLwhich will ulytimately make you feel " whuy have I started watching it???ConfusedLOL..." Really.....

I don't know how I would have reacted but definetely I would stand for my family but I believe that if some one truly repents then we are bound to forgive since we as humans have no worthy to live in this world ....Our God being so compassionate, merciful and graceful, he too expects us to forgive as He forgives us....Smile

I prefer watching shows for entertainment....as a relief from everyday problems....I would prefer to watch simplistic sweet shows rather that jodi breakups, remarriages, children in different relationships as is normally shown in Ekta's...LOL

Nice meeting you too Elsa, and you are right I'm a girl, am from Pakistan and Naveen is a name for girls here !! LOL

Unfortunately, I have been in Nivi's situation and I too was engaged to my best friend !! Embarrassed I chose my family, but it changed me and I could never trust him again, even though I forgave him !! Because in my opinion even though love is important it is not everything, and I could never forget that he was not there for me and my family when I needed him the most !! He just stood by and did nothing !! Embarrassed

I know God forgives us, but that is a the major difference between us and him, we are mere mortals and not Gods, that is why it would be justified if Nivi could never trust Sid or forget what he did !! Embarrassed

Edited by xaviara - 07 October 2010 at 4:43am

Sweet_Waterstamushi

Vrushalini

Groupbie

Vrushalini

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged

I do agree with you on the point that if viren is the one who will reunite nivarth then their love would loose all the meaning!!
I know you too like niviarth...and you have been analysing all the characters since long time.....in my opinion, viren has substantial role to play more than being romantically involved with anyone or just for the sake of creating love triangle between sid-nivi....He has shown kept saying I will not leave that girl once I find her.....at the moment he doesn't know it's his own mom is behind this...so he will surely may first break in his heart, and then will make Chanchal's life hell once he knows everything...and probably he will make sid back in to the actions and work upon his mistakes and sid too will help him to reveal his own parents face in front of all.....
And I would like to see nivi standing up for her family without any of the guy's support....just on her own making her way with the help of her dadi....A girl like nivi if decides to do something in life she is able achieve things without any man's support....why viren or sid has to support her....
But I don't like the way at the moment sid and divya getting engaged...too unfair for divya, rather she should know about sid-nivi....whatever the case may be, she getting paired up with viren or sid....
but alas, my heart doesn't stop me saying that so many of us do not enjoy watching separations...it's very sad!! Will creatives be reading this!!

Edited by Vrushalini - 07 October 2010 at 4:54am

sinchantamushi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top