Nivarth separation.... - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ding_dong

Hi, I'm Elsa😊....Nice meeting you Navz...I think you are a girl right....

God forbid, I have not been in a situation as mentioned up to dateπŸ˜†.....As far as I'm concerned, I never try to find logic from soaps....It's a show and from my experience RS and his creatives first gives us an impression that they are logical(say upto a few months) and then comes flooding, a great number of illogical tracks 🀣which will ulytimately make you feel " whuy have I started watching it???πŸ˜•πŸ˜†..." Really.....

I don't know how I would have reacted but definetely I would stand for my family but I believe that if some one truly repents then we are bound to forgive since we as humans have no worthy to live in this world ....Our God being so compassionate, merciful and graceful, he too expects us to forgive as He forgives us....😊

I prefer watching shows for entertainment....as a relief from everyday problems....I would prefer to watch simplistic sweet shows rather that jodi breakups, remarriages, children in different relationships as is normally shown in Ekta's...πŸ˜†

Nice meeting you too Elsa, and you are right I'm a girl, am from Pakistan and Naveen is a name for girls here !! πŸ˜†

Unfortunately, I have been in Nivi's situation and I too was engaged to my best friend !! 😳 I chose my family, but it changed me and I could never trust him again, even though I forgave him !! Because in my opinion even though love is important it is not everything, and I could never forget that he was not there for me and my family when I needed him the most !! He just stood by and did nothing !! 😳

I know God forgives us, but that is a the major difference between us and him, we are mere mortals and not Gods, that is why it would be justified if Nivi could never trust Sid or forget what he did !! 😳

Edited by xaviara - 13 years ago
Originally posted by xaviara

@ ding_dong:: I think we are going to be discussing a lot in the future, so it is better we introduce ourselves !! πŸ˜† Hi, I'm Naveen, you can call me Navz too !! And may I know your name ?

You would think I'm in the favor of the NivRen, but the fact is that I think and analyze a lot !! The million dollor question right now is ? That ifSid is supposed to be with Nivi, and will be the one to search the truth and give back Keshav's honor, then why was Viren brought in the show now ? He could have come at a time where NivArth was already together and facing another problem ? And if he is brought into the show to find out the truth and reunite NivArth, then their love would loose all meaning for me !!

I also agree that Nivi is a human being and can forgive a person if he repents !! But this is no lovers quarrel sweetie, answer me honestly, would you trust and forgive the guy you love, had he stood by and watched his family insult and abuse your dad ? If you can't why should Nivi ? Some things you just cannot forgive or forget !! ' 

I do agree with you on the point that if viren is the one who will reunite nivarth then their love would loose all the meaning!!
I know you too like niviarth...and you have been analysing all the characters since long time.....in my opinion, viren has substantial role to play more than being romantically involved with anyone or just for the sake of creating love triangle between sid-nivi....He has shown kept saying I will not leave that girl once I find her.....at the moment he doesn't know it's his own mom is behind this...so he will surely may first break in his heart, and then will make Chanchal's life hell once he knows everything...and probably he will make sid back in to the actions and work upon his mistakes and sid too will help him to reveal his own parents face in front of all.....
And I would like to see nivi standing up for her family without any of the guy's support....just on her own making her way with the help of her dadi....A girl like nivi if decides to do something in life she is able achieve things without any man's support....why viren or sid has to support her....
But I don't like the way at the moment sid and divya getting engaged...too unfair for divya, rather she should know about sid-nivi....whatever the case may be, she getting paired up with viren or sid....
but alas, my heart doesn't stop me saying that so many of us do not enjoy watching separations...it's very sad!! Will creatives be reading this!!
Edited by Vrushalini - 13 years ago

Nice meeting you too Elsa, and you are right I'm a girl, am from Pakistan and Naveen is a name for girls here !! πŸ˜†

Unfortunately, I have been in Nivi's situation and I too was engaged to my best friend !! 😳 I chose my family, but it changed me and I could never trust him again, even though I forgave him !! Because in my opinion even though love is important it is not everything, and I could never forget that he was not there for me and my family when I needed him the most !! He just stood by and did nothing !! 😳

I know God forgives us, but that is a the major difference between us and him, we are mere mortals and not Gods, that is why it would be justified if Nivi could never trust Sid or forget what he did !! 😳

I have met a girl named Mehwish in Bidaai forum, hence I knowEmbarrassed....She was also from PakistanSmile ....

That  was so sweet of you that you stood for your family.....It's true that we are all humans but He expects us to forgive as He forgives us our tresspassesEmbarrassed.....It's just my POV no offence to anyone....
Originally posted by Vrushalini

You have raised excellent points !! It will only be for Dada Sahib that Viren will find out the truth and he won't involve Sid, because he would know that if Sid is not even willing to listen to his own mom, who is he ?? Also after the Viren Sid scene last night, it is pretty clear the the two are not very close and in fact seems to have issues, which will definitely be raised in the future !! So when the truth comes out, it will be through Viren only !!!

Also when i read about Nivi;s makeover the first time, my wish was the same too, that I want Nivi to stand up for herself, rather then because of some guy !! And you know what the creatives either planned it this way or they listened because Nivi stood up for her family and her dad on her own without anyone's help !! Sid was against her and Viren didn't even enter the picture !! So I was really happy about that and proud of Nivi !!

Now since the first meeting Viren has understood Nivi, even more so then Sid, and I really like the fact that without making it a big deal Viren is making Nivi realize her own capabilities !! He is not making her confident, or brave or strong, she already is from inside, it is only coming out now, he is just helping her realize her own worth and strength !!!

As for Divya's and Sid engagement, I agree, it should not happen understand such circumstances, it would be unfair to Divya, but it would also be a great opportunity to highlight and show what Divya's character is made off !! If today Sid and Divya get engaged, then the first thing Hemlata will tell Divua, is to stay away from Nivi and her family, that is the only way the Sood's will let her marriage to Sid happen !!

Now if Divya's character is strong, she will instantly tell her mom that I don't care what happens to my engagement to Sid, I will not leave Nivi and Badey Papa, and she would make it clear to Chanchal and Yashodhara too !!! This s the only way for their engagement to stop and Chanacha's plan to backfire !! But if she agrees, and doesn't not stand by Keshav and Nivi, then she will be responsible for her own unhappiness ! Because if she doesn't stand by her own blood relations for a guy and for her love, then God will also show her that what consequences one has to face for being selfish !!

sid nivi hi sath rahen tou acha hai unki jodi ban chuki hai aur jodi bannay k baad torna ye konsa tareeka hai 😑 πŸ˜‘ dont separate sid nivi 😭 πŸ˜­ sid loves nivi n nivi loves sid no matter wht happens but no one can come between them its for sure 😊 plzzz sid jago wake up nivi sy milo divya sy shadi mat kro 😭 πŸ˜­ or else u ll cry all ur life for nivi 😑 πŸ˜­
Originally posted by shaf13

sid nivi hi sath rahen tou acha hai unki jodi ban chuki hai aur jodi bannay k baad torna ye konsa tareeka hai 😑 πŸ˜‘ dont separate sid nivi 😭 πŸ˜­ sid loves nivi n nivi loves sid no matter wht happens but no one can come between them its for sure 😊 plzzz sid jago wake up nivi sy milo divya sy shadi mat kro 😭 πŸ˜­ or else u ll cry all ur life for nivi 😑 πŸ˜­
It seems creatives had decided to show sid too like other lead pairs in any other shows getting trapped in the situations and becoming scapegoat of his own family member's evil plans......😑😑   The only lesson I learnt never ever watch the show with so much of emotional involvement...it leads us towards great disappointment!! 
Why they want to show engagement in such hurried and in a weird circumstances....they can tell dadaji once you return back home, we will perform a small ceremony.....and then dadaji can be satisfied and recover and return back to home.....this can allow some time for sid to think...viren's character can be more opened up...nivi's father too come out of danger, and she too finds some peace of mind......rather than they are showing engagement...don't know I should cry or laugh at creatives!!πŸ˜†πŸ€’
I can't see sid getting engaged to divya that too in the hospital...huh...it's a big joke....if this happens the show will become more illogical of all!!🀒
More and more confusions....first one doesn't get solved another one comes in.....
the show is CCBM: Chand Chupa Badal Mein now it should be called as
CCCBM: Chand Chupa Confused Badal Mein🀒😑 Where Chand is nivi and Sid is Confused Badal....😑😑

Originally posted by ding_dong

Wow....wonderfulπŸ‘....I  really appreciate the way you saw the circumstances deeplyEmbarrassedSmile....

It's true that he didn't stand by her and was easily swayed by wrong people.But des that mean that he doesn't love her??? No rightEmbarrassed....Yeah....it's true that he couldn't stand with her when a trial came to his life but somewhere in his heart he still prefer to get Nivi back in his life....Nivedita too, might be loving to clear off the misunderstandings but she's right now emerging as a strong woman , good enough to stand up for her family....First love is always precious and one can't just forget it like thatEmbarrassed....True , God test his beloved children with trials but it's not always that a person gets successful only in the second time....God indeed has plans for us and thse plans are indeed higher that what one person think of....

But how can we say that Viren is a perfect character who would stand with Nivi if he gets along with her in future....As of now, he's an attitude character.....What if in future he misunderstands Nivedita....How can we say that he would succed all the trials and be a good life partner to her???? It all depends on creatives....If they want a person to be good he'll be good however wrong he has committed....Similar is the case if the want smeone to be bad....Even if how well he/she is portrayed that person would ultimately turn wrongSmile

About Sid, he's definetely under some dilemma after hearing the fact about his father's death....Sometimes, when we realize some harsh realities by a wrong person, we might not react in a proper manner as is needed to be....It's normal human behaviour and that's only what happened with Sid.When he saw Nivedita standing up for a wrong cause(which he thinks is wrong) though it is for her family, he could not have tolerated that....Afterall, in such situations we expect our dear ones to stand with us, atleast not go against us....Same things have happened here also....Nivedita was true but he was not in a condition to recognize that it was true.....When he realizes the truth, definetely, he would come back to her....

As I've told already, life is full of adjustments....There are weak points in everyone...The fact is how much we are able to adjust and lead a successfull life...Just my POVSmile...I'm a woman too, but the fact it I look at both the sides before coming to a descission....

@ding_dong

U said it perfectly...yes we love Nivarth so much as it was just pure love that brought them together n Sid fell for Nivi's innocence, her unselfish love for her family n anyone she loves! In fact, he was the only outsider in her life who asked her what her heart desires n even before she thought abt it, he knew she had no answer as she never thought abt herself, he just did not get enough time to be with her n make her strong, as whenever they came together alone for a few seconds, there wude be nosy Divya or Chanchal  around! Moreover he stood by his grandpa who has never let him feel his father's loss!!  So going by the circumstances, what he did was pure respect for family values n not any grudge against Nivi or even her Dad!!  And I think a person like Nivi can understand that n even forgive him!! Its just not an unpardonable mistake!! Its just that he became a victime of circumstances...Imagin e he had walked out on his grandpa supporting Nivis family at that moment just for teh sake of love, he wud never ever have been happy n neither wud Nivi have been!!! Had he ditched her for some rich, beautiful gal, then there is no question of Nivi forgiving him!! Yesday after that lovely Nivarth moment  in the hospital corridor, i feel their love is going thru one of the toughest times n they have no hatred against each other, though there is anger!!  Also from yesday dilemna, he was not even ready to think of marrying Divya despite being told that it was his dying granpas last wish!! He only gave in just bcoz Chanchal n Viren managed to brainwash him!!! had it been another guy in hios place, he wud have readily agreed just to get back at Nivi!! So Sid' s love is pure though he may be wrong in shouting at Nivi n not finding out the truth!!!
Originally posted by supria

@ding_dong

U said it perfectly...yes we love Nivarth so much as it was just pure love that brought them together n Sid fell for Nivi's innocence, her unselfish love for her family n anyone she loves! In fact, he was the only outsider in her life who asked her what her heart desires n even before she thought abt it, he knew she had no answer as she never thought abt herself, he just did not get enough time to be with her n make her strong, as whenever they came together alone for a few seconds, there wude be nosy Divya or Chanchal  around! Moreover he stood by his grandpa who has never let him feel his father's loss!!  So going by the circumstances, what he did was pure respect for family values n not any grudge against Nivi or even her Dad!!  And I think a person like Nivi can understand that n even forgive him!! Its just not an unpardonable mistake!! Its just that he became a victime of circumstances...Imagin e he had walked out on his grandpa supporting Nivis family at that moment just for teh sake of love, he wud never ever have been happy n neither wud Nivi have been!!! Had he ditched her for some rich, beautiful gal, then there is no question of Nivi forgiving him!! Yesday after that lovely Nivarth moment  in the hospital corridor, i feel their love is going thru one of the toughest times n they have no hatred against each other, though there is anger!!  Also from yesday dilemna, he was not even ready to think of marrying Divya despite being told that it was his dying granpas last wish!! He only gave in just bcoz Chanchal n Viren managed to brainwash him!!! had it been another guy in hios place, he wud have readily agreed just to get back at Nivi!! So Sid' s love is pure though he may be wrong in shouting at Nivi n not finding out the truth!!!

Well said yaarπŸ‘ and thank you for liking my post....I do believe that there is no human being created as perfect in this world...Everyone do commit mistakes....Sid has committed such a mistake and normally in daily soaps the protogonist do forgive suvch mistakesπŸ˜‰....If in the show the creatives decide to get Nivarth together, then definetely their misunderstandings would clear up and they will unite....or else if the Ct's is doing this to unite  Nivren then we have to see that too....Let's hope for the best😳😊
Originally posted by Cherryhearts

It seems creatives had decided to show sid too like other lead pairs in any other shows getting trapped in the situations and becoming scapegoat of his own family member's evil plans......😑😑   The only lesson I learnt never ever watch the show with so much of emotional involvement...it leads us towards great disappointment!! 
Why they want to show engagement in such hurried and in a weird circumstances....they can tell dadaji once you return back home, we will perform a small ceremony.....and then dadaji can be satisfied and recover and return back to home.....this can allow some time for sid to think...viren's character can be more opened up...nivi's father too come out of danger, and she too finds some peace of mind......rather than they are showing engagement...don't know I should cry or laugh at creatives!!πŸ˜†πŸ€’
I can't see sid getting engaged to divya that too in the hospital...huh...it's a big joke....if this happens the show will become more illogical of all!!🀒
More and more confusions....first one doesn't get solved another one comes in.....
the show is CCBM: Chand Chupa Badal Mein now it should be called as
CCCBM: Chand Chupa Confused Badal Mein🀒😑 Where Chand is nivi and Sid is Confused Badal....😑😑

heheheh ya ryt it should be called cccbm chand chupa confused badal mein yah very true.....han dada saheb jab ghar ajyengy tou engagement hojayegi hospital mai kia tarika hai hurry hurry mai sb kaam krne ka OMG creatives plzzz humse ideas lo u dont even knw what to do u r spoiling dis show...😑 πŸ˜‘ plzzz sid nivi ko sath rakho plzzz its our request how can u b so cruel 😑 nivi sid saath tou ye show hai hamen nivi sid saath chahiye 😭

You have raised excellent points !! It will only be for Dada Sahib that Viren will find out the truth and he won't involve Sid, because he would know that if Sid is not even willing to listen to his own mom, who is he ?? Also after the Viren Sid scene last night, it is pretty clear the the two are not very close and in fact seems to have issues, which will definitely be raised in the future !! So when the truth comes out, it will be through Viren only !!!

Also when i read about Nivi;s makeover the first time, my wish was the same too, that I want Nivi to stand up for herself, rather then because of some guy !! And you know what the creatives either planned it this way or they listened because Nivi stood up for her family and her dad on her own without anyone's help !! Sid was against her and Viren didn't even enter the picture !! So I was really happy about that and proud of Nivi !!

Now since the first meeting Viren has understood Nivi, even more so then Sid, and I really like the fact that without making it a big deal Viren is making Nivi realize her own capabilities !! He is not making her confident, or brave or strong, she already is from inside, it is only coming out now, he is just helping her realize her own worth and strength !!!

As for Divya's and Sid engagement, I agree, it should not happen understand such circumstances, it would be unfair to Divya, but it would also be a great opportunity to highlight and show what Divya's character is made off !! If today Sid and Divya get engaged, then the first thing Hemlata will tell Divua, is to stay away from Nivi and her family, that is the only way the Sood's will let her marriage to Sid happen !!

Now if Divya's character is strong, she will instantly tell her mom that I don't care what happens to my engagement to Sid, I will not leave Nivi and Badey Papa, and she would make it clear to Chanchal and Yashodhara too !!! This s the only way for their engagement to stop and Chanacha's plan to backfire !! But if she agrees, and doesn't not stand by Keshav and Nivi, then she will be responsible for her own unhappiness ! Because if she doesn't stand by her own blood relations for a guy and for her love, then God will also show her that what consequences one has to face for being selfish !!

I'm not trying to contradict but just putting certain facts which I felt on reading your posts....I do greatly respect your POV but just pointing certain facts.....

About Sid not willing to hear his mom.....As from the discussions so far, what I understood is Sid loves his grandpa to the core and cannot even think of loosing his grandpa....His grandpa is currently in the hospital and his thought process would be concentrated more on his grandpa....Let's not bring Viren here(in this context😳), since they cannot be compared(both being differnt personalities)....He loves Nivi from his heart's center but what he feels right now is that Nivi is responsible for his grandpa's condition....Right now, he might not be in a situation to hear his mom's words, since he's still in a dilemma....People are only raising wrong points on Nivedita and he could not find out any reason to support her....He might be undergoing an internal conflict between his conscience and what he heard and that might be the reason why currently he's not ready to listen to his mom....Might be after his grandpa recovers, he might do something to find out the truth....But that's again assumption😳....Since as you have said in one of your posts, Viren has entered and hence chances are high for Viren finding out the truth....

I don't think Viren understood Nivi at the first sight....Ofcourse he saved her from the goons but it is his attittude that was more portrayed by the way he left her with her father.....Since I do believe that not anyone could really understand a person at first sight....Viren might have thought that Nivi can herself handle the situation and I don't think that if it was some other girl he would have helped her in taking her father to the hospital....😊

Taking Divya's case,what I've learnt from the posts is that she always wanted Sid in her life....So if engagement does happen, chances of her standing for Nivi is less....She is totally a different character when compared to Nivedita, I suppose😳

Above everything, story is completely in the hands of CT's....We can't do anything but accept how they sketch the storyline....
Edited by ding_dong - 13 years ago