Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

   

Nivarth separation.... (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 18

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Joined: 19 September 2010

Posts: 4897

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
only sid nivi koi b ajaye beech mai usy nivi sid k beech mai sy hatna hi hoga abhi engagement hori hy shadi nai still there is hope Cry Cry sid nivi will b together ...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nivarth separation.... (Page 5)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Joined: 24 January 2008

Posts: 13112

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

I hate to break everyone's hope but if Sid was able to stop his marriage with Divya, find out the truth, get justice for Nivi and Keshav and get married to Nivi, then why did Viren make an entry now ? If he was to be paired opposite Divya and not Nivi, he could have made an entry after Sid sorted everything out and got married ? If Sid is suppose to safe the day and restore Nivi's and Keshav's honor then why was Viren brought into the show now ?? Because it is quite obvious that Sid-Nivi marriage won't make the truth come out, and justice won't be served, because justice in truest sense of the word will only be served if Viren himself reveal the truth about his own parents and restore Nivi and Keshav's honor !!
first of all, I dont see see Sid even trying to find out the truth...he is too much into thinking as to "why Nivi raised her voice"/.//I think Viren will misunderstand Nivi but after sometime, when he comes to know that Nivi and Keshav are innocent, he himself will propose marriage to Keshav for Nivi...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushixaviaraPrishna_DBPS

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Joined: 24 January 2008

Posts: 13112

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

As a girl I feel, with love what is important is to get a person who can make the person I am destoned to be, a stronger one...Viren and Nivi will also have tough times together, but they might be more compatible
Nivi-Viren might also may not have a cake walk together, but hopefully they will suit each other more...


The trials, tribulations and problems NivRen will face will make the trails of NivArth very trivial !!!  You are so right, a relationship is tested when your love is tested and you both face it together and emerge as winners, because you are even more stronger together then before !! NivArth love was tested and they failed !!

I don't know if I have any right to give all you girls, who are single an advice, but  will give one anyways !! Always choose a guy who doesnt make you emotionally dependent on him, rather a guy who makes you emotionally independent and still loves you like crazy !! Embarrassed

That is what is a huge difference between Sid and Viren !! Sid fell in love with Nivi, who was waiting for her shining armor, and she protected and cherished her, but when time came didn't support or stand by her !! Nivi dreams were shattered, and she died that day !! Or should I say Putal died that day ! And Nivi was born, who stood up for herself and her dad !! Then came Viren, he also protected her, but also made her realize she doesnt need a shining armor in this day and age because she can rescue herself and her dad ! That she has the capability to stand up for herself !! So it shows that where Sid made Nivi emotionally dependent on him and then couldnt support her, Viren made her emotionally independent, so she is able to fight her own battles !! Embarrassed

My sweet girls, life and relationships is not about romance, secretly arranged dates, or threatening to jump off a cliff ! It is about standing together strong and facing the harsh realities of life together always !! Embarrassed

@black: I follow this till this day..unless and until I am sure I have found the right guy, no commitment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Spot

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Joined: 27 December 2005

Posts: 13132

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by xaviara

I hate to break everyone's hope but if Sid was able to stop his marriage with Divya, find out the truth, get justice for Nivi and Keshav and get married to Nivi, then why did Viren make an entry now ? If he was to be paired opposite Divya and not Nivi, he could have made an entry after Sid sorted everything out and got married ? If Sid is suppose to safe the day and restore Nivi's and Keshav's honor then why was Viren brought into the show now ?? Because it is quite obvious that Sid-Nivi marriage won't make the truth come out, and justice won't be served, because justice in truest sense of the word will only be served if Viren himself reveal the truth about his own parents and restore Nivi and Keshav's honor !!
first of all, I dont see see Sid even trying to find out the truth...he is too much into thinking as to "why Nivi raised her voice"/.//I think Viren will misunderstand Nivi but after sometime, when he comes to know that Nivi and Keshav are innocent, he himself will propose marriage to Keshav for Nivi...Smile


Awwwwww Bani I would love that !!!! Embarrassed I would rather see him marry her with his own will, then been asked too by his dada sahib !! Because Nivi deserves to be wed to a guy who respects and understands her !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SpotOmshanti1111

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Joined: 27 December 2005

Posts: 13132

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

@black: I follow this till this day..unless and until I am sure I have found the right guy, no commitment


hi5 Bani !!! Me too !!! EmbarrassedLOL It saves a girl a lot of heartache, we learned the hard way, they shouldn't have to !! Embarrassed



Edited by xaviara - 06 October 2010 at 2:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiOmshanti1111

Sweet_Waters

Goldie

Sweet_Waters

Joined: 15 June 2010

Posts: 1642

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by ding_dong

Originally posted by tamushi

I have watched RS's Bidaai, when they show engagement happening, then they show marrige happening too except for Sakshi's half marriageLOL. So, I think if engagement happens then chances are strong that marriage too will happen as RS and his cts's respect tradition and don't play with ceremonies, I have to give them that although I don't trust them anymore.
 
Sauji what an explaination yaarLOL....But you know, Ragini was engaged earlier much before Ranvir's entry but that marriage didn't happen.Here too, anything can happen...Lets hope that history of RS creatives is not repeated....Embarrassed.....I too would prefer Siddharth-Nivedita since I am totally against ruining jodis once created.Just my POV.No offence to anyoneSmile
actually, Ragini's true mate was Ranveer and viceversa and thus both went through so many trials and tribulations....till they became one...
 
Nivi-Sid love did not even kick start, it was still in the nascent phase, when Nivi needed Sid, but Sid could not support her...I dont blame Sid, but he is probably not the right guy to tackle Nivi...


RagVir is a great example of two people who were in love and almost engaged to someone else got together and their jodi is one of the most memorable love stories of all time ! Ragini liked and was engaged to someone else, whereas Ranvir was in love and to be engaged to Sonia !! Both had to go through so much to find each other ! So does that mean that Sonia and the guy Ragini was engaged to were their soul mates not RagVir ?

It is so sad, that people are willing to accept any rationale just to see their favorite jodi together, whether they are meant to be together or not !! LOL

 
                 You got me wrongSmile(I know that you haven't replied to my post but still...).I would love to make an explaination in the casee of Ragvir but since it's a CCBM forum, I'm not allowed to do so....One thing I would like to state is that Sid-Nivi affair was pure and that which emerged from the core of their heart.It was their first love  for both the individuals respectively...That love was pure and it was not for the sake of money, not at all....It is just misunderstandings that seperated them at this particular juncture....I am cent percent sure that when Sid realizes that he was mistaken he would definetely come back to Nivi to apologize for what he's done....But whether that time Sid would be married or not, we will have to wait and see....
 
                  It's not wrong if people would want a jodi together in this show since they were first shown to be truly in love with each other.If at all if someone is to be criticized,  it is the creatives for making the story move in this manner......The new jodi which is gonna be formed can never be compared to Ragvir at all....Infact they can be compared to Veer-Iccha in Uttaran who fell in love with each other but ended up marrying someone else.If at all Sid marries Divya it will be a forced one which he does for the sake of his grandpa.He might have misunderstood Nivi, that doesn't means he hates her...It's clear from his expressions that he still loves her but it's the circumstances that drifted them apart....Till now they were just in love with each other.After trials and tribulations, may be they would realize how deeper they were in love with each other abnd may/maynot get together in the show but that's upto the CT's....Embarrassed
 
                          In the case of Ranvir and Sonia or Ragini and the guy who she was first engaged to, both these people were after Ragvir for money and that wasn't love at all....Infact when Shishir was going to get engaged to Ragini the second time, people gladly preferred to have Ranvir back in her life....It's the same that is happening here too....They portrayed a sweet relationship of Sid-Nivi and all of a sudden if they break their jodi people get frustrated and that's normal....Just my POV.No offence to anyoneSmile
      
                         No person is perfect in this world.Everyone have their own weak points...No individual is able to look deep into another prson's life to know if that person would turn out to be right or wrong.A life together with another person can only move foward with adjustments and sacrifices to an extent.But then if that person is someone, you yourself love, then it would be quite easy to adjust with that one....Otherwise in the heart's centre, there would be some great sorrow that would always complain that the marriage was not needed....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vrushalinitamushishaf13

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Joined: 19 September 2010

Posts: 4897

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ding_dong

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by ding_dong

Originally posted by tamushi

I have watched RS's Bidaai, when they show engagement happening, then they show marrige happening too except for Sakshi's half marriageLOL. So, I think if engagement happens then chances are strong that marriage too will happen as RS and his cts's respect tradition and don't play with ceremonies, I have to give them that although I don't trust them anymore.
 
Sauji what an explaination yaarLOL....But you know, Ragini was engaged earlier much before Ranvir's entry but that marriage didn't happen.Here too, anything can happen...Lets hope that history of RS creatives is not repeated....Embarrassed.....I too would prefer Siddharth-Nivedita since I am totally against ruining jodis once created.Just my POV.No offence to anyoneSmile
actually, Ragini's true mate was Ranveer and viceversa and thus both went through so many trials and tribulations....till they became one...
 
Nivi-Sid love did not even kick start, it was still in the nascent phase, when Nivi needed Sid, but Sid could not support her...I dont blame Sid, but he is probably not the right guy to tackle Nivi...


RagVir is a great example of two people who were in love and almost engaged to someone else got together and their jodi is one of the most memorable love stories of all time ! Ragini liked and was engaged to someone else, whereas Ranvir was in love and to be engaged to Sonia !! Both had to go through so much to find each other ! So does that mean that Sonia and the guy Ragini was engaged to were their soul mates not RagVir ?

It is so sad, that people are willing to accept any rationale just to see their favorite jodi together, whether they are meant to be together or not !! LOL

 
                 You got me wrongSmile(I know that you haven't replied to my post but still...).I would love to make an explaination in the casee of Ragvir but since it's a CCBM forum, I'm not allowed to do so....One thing I would like to state is that Sid-Nivi affair was pure and that which emerged from the core of their heart.It was their first love  for both the individuals respectively...That love was pure and it was not for the sake of money, not at all....It is just misunderstandings that seperated them at this particular juncture....I am cent percent sure that when Sid realizes that he was mistaken he would definetely come back to Nivi to apologize for what he's done....But whether that time Sid would be married or not, we will have to wait and see....
 
                  It's not wrong if people would want a jodi together in this show since they were first shown to be truly in love with each other.If at all if someone is to be criticized,  it is the creatives for making the story move in this manner......The new jodi which is gonna be formed can never be compared to Ragvir at all....Infact they can be compared to Veer-Iccha in Uttaran who fell in love with each other but ended up marrying someone else.If at all Sid marries Divya it will be a forced one which he does for the sake of his grandpa.He might have misunderstood Nivi, that doesn't means he hates her...It's clear from his expressions that he still loves her but it's the circumstances that drifted them apart....Till now they were just in love with each other.After trials and tribulations, may be they would realize how deeper they were in love with each other abnd may/maynot get together in the show but that's upto the CT's....Embarrassed
 
                          In the case of Ranvir and Sonia or Ragini and the guy who she was first engaged to, both these people were after Ragvir for money and that wasn't love at all....Infact when Shishir was going to get engaged to Ragini the second time, people gladly preferred to have Ranvir back in her life....It's the same that is happening here too....They portrayed a sweet relationship of Sid-Nivi and all of a sudden if they break their jodi people get frustrated and that's normal....Just my POV.No offence to anyoneSmile
      
                         No person is perfect in this world.Everyone have their own weak points...No individual is able to look deep into another prson's life to know if that person would turn out to be right or wrong.A life together with another person can only move foward with adjustments and sacrifices to an extent.But then if that person is someone, you yourself love, then it would be quite easy to adjust with that one....Otherwise in the heart's centre, there would be some great sorrow that would always complain that the marriage was not needed....
han yaar galtiyan sb sy hoti hain koi perfect nai hota sid sy b hui jab usy sach pta chalega usy ehsas hoga tb wo nivi sy maafi mangega aur usy wapis panay k liye kuch b karlega i knw aur nivi usy maaf karegi...lekin sid ki shadi na hojaye bhalay engagement hojaye but not shadi cuz shadi hogai tou sb khtm har hopr khtm then they will end up as jeeju and saali which i knw v sid nivi fans dont want creatives should listen to us we want only sid nivi together plzzzzz stop sid Angry Angry Cry Cry dont marry divya sid otherwise u will b crying whole ur life for nivi spo soch smj k decision lo Cry Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Waters

Sweet_Waters

Goldie

Sweet_Waters

Joined: 15 June 2010

Posts: 1642

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

As a girl I feel, with love what is important is to get a person who can make the person I am destoned to be, a stronger one...Viren and Nivi will also have tough times together, but they might be more compatible
Nivi-Viren might also may not have a cake walk together, but hopefully they will suit each other more...


The trials, tribulations and problems NivRen will face will make the trails of NivArth very trivial !!!  You are so right, a relationship is tested when your love is tested and you both face it together and emerge as winners, because you are even more stronger together then before !! NivArth love was tested and they failed !!

I don't know if I have any right to give all you girls, who are single an advice, but  will give one anyways !! Always choose a guy who doesnt make you emotionally dependent on him, rather a guy who makes you emotionally independent and still loves you like crazy !! Embarrassed

That is what is a huge difference between Sid and Viren !! Sid fell in love with Nivi, who was waiting for her shining armor, and she protected and cherished her, but when time came didn't support or stand by her !! Nivi dreams were shattered, and she died that day !! Or should I say Putal died that day ! And Nivi was born, who stood up for herself and her dad !! Then came Viren, he also protected her, but also made her realize she doesnt need a shining armor in this day and age because she can rescue herself and her dad ! That she has the capability to stand up for herself !! So it shows that where Sid made Nivi emotionally dependent on him and then couldnt support her, Viren made her emotionally independent, so she is able to fight her own battles !! Embarrassed

My sweet girls, life and relationships is not about romance, secretly arranged dates, or threatening to jump off a cliff ! It is about standing together strong and facing the harsh realities of life together always !! Embarrassed

 
I agree to what you have stated on emotional depending ad so onSmile...But I don't think that what Viren did , I mean leaving her helpless with her father, was a good thing....Infact he saved her from the goons and that's true, but it's his attittude that was portrayed by Viren's behaviour....
 
@bold: I agree to that completely....But just by Viren's attitude and Sid's behaviour how can we justify that Viren is good and Sid is not suited for her....Both have their own reasons.Sid misunderstood her and Viren did that because he needed to reach the place he wanted to...Infact Viren and Sid both are paving way for Nivi's makeover in one way or the other...Also it would be wrong to say that all people with attitude is good...Infact in most shows, it's been portrayed how attittude people change under the influence of bholi bhali girls that come in their life....I'm sure Viren's life too would change under the influence of Nivedita and he too would start caring for her...But who she would finally end up with is left to the CT'sSmile
 


Edited by ding_dong - 06 October 2010 at 11:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushishaf13

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
!!NivArth:Mo0nMaGic&LoVeSpEllS!!"Love4ever"

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25

starry.phoenix 192 13119 18 May 2011 at 2:42am
By shaf13
*\\Sidd & Nivi [NivArth] on Red Carpet*\\ P.Kamaljit.Sean 3 905 08 July 2010 at 11:41pm
By black.swan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.