Goldie

Sweet_Waters

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Originally posted by ding_dong

I have watched RS's Bidaai, when they show engagement happening, then they show marrige happening too except for Sakshi's half marriageLOL. So, I think if engagement happens then chances are strong that marriage too will happen as RS and his cts's respect tradition and don't play with ceremonies, I have to give them that although I don't trust them anymore.

Sauji what an explaination yaarLOL....But you know, Ragini was engaged earlier much before Ranvir's entry but that marriage didn't happen.Here too, anything can happen...Lets hope that history of RS creatives is not repeated....Embarrassed.....I too would prefer Siddharth-Nivedita since I am totally against ruining jodis once created.Just my POV.No offence to anyoneSmile

thanks, Elsa!LOL Good to see in CCBM forum. Welcome dear!!

yes forgot about that one!!
Right now I am on neither Nivren nor on Nivarth side. I am just enjoying interesting episode of CCBM nowadays that's it and enjoying Viren's character unfolding little by little each day and so far I love what I saw of Viren.Smile

I know how painful it is to see the favourite jodis breakup, so I can understand Nivarth fans plight. Hopefully Nivi becoming strong will give them some consolation.

Thank you sweetu for your warm welcomeTongue....You know how much I adored Ragvir and was pained by their seperation....Therefore, I don't  prefer present jodi seperation....Let's wait and see how the story unfolds....

I understand, Elsa. But unlike Ragvir, Nivarth love didn't pass in test of it. So I can't really compare Ragvir with Nivarth. See, I would never marry a person whom I can't respect and trust even if I love him, and till now Sid hasn't done anything worthy of that respect, regardless of his love for Nivi.Instead whatever he has done, i think it has bring him down gradually in Nivi's eyes.

The story has only begun dear...We haven't seen the bonding, strength and depth in their relationship...I do strongly feel that this seperation would infact make them realize their love for each other and how valuable their love isSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Spottamushishaf13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nivarth separation.... (Page 4)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
As a girl I feel, with love what is important is to get a person who can make the person I am destoned to be, a stronger one...Viren and Nivi will also have tough times together, but they might be more compatible
Nivi-Viren might also may not have a cake walk together, but hopefully they will suit each other more...

tamushixaviaraPrishna_DBPS

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

I have watched RS's Bidaai, when they show engagement happening, then they show marrige happening too except for Sakshi's half marriageLOL. So, I think if engagement happens then chances are strong that marriage too will happen as RS and his cts's respect tradition and don't play with ceremonies, I have to give them that although I don't trust them anymore.

Sauji what an explaination yaarLOL....But you know, Ragini was engaged earlier much before Ranvir's entry but that marriage didn't happen.Here too, anything can happen...Lets hope that history of RS creatives is not repeated....Embarrassed.....I too would prefer Siddharth-Nivedita since I am totally against ruining jodis once created.Just my POV.No offence to anyoneSmile

Right now I am on neither Nivren nor on Nivarth side. I am just enjoying interesting episode of CCBM nowadays that's it and enjoying Viren's character unfolding little by little each day and so far I love what I saw of Viren.Smile

I know how painful it is to see the favourite jodis breakup, so I can understand Nivarth fans plight. Hopefully Nivi becoming strong will give them some consolation.

Thank you sweetu for your warm welcomeTongue....You know how much I adored Ragvir and was pained by their seperation....Therefore, I don't  prefer present jodi seperation....Let's wait and see how the story unfolds....

I understand, Elsa. But unlike Ragvir, Nivarth love didn't pass in test of it. So I can't really compare Ragvir with Nivarth. See, I would never marry a person whom I can't respect and trust even if I love him, and till now Sid hasn't done anything worthy of that respect, regardless of his love for Nivi.Instead whatever he has done, i think it has bring him down gradually in Nivi's eyes.

The story has only begun dear...We haven't seen the bonding, strength and depth in their relationship...I do strongly feel that this seperation would infact make them realize their love for each other and how valuable their love isSmile
that can be option too...but Sid needs to speak and not just bow down and accept...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_WatersSpotshaf13xaviaraPrishna_DBPS

tamushi

Goldie

tamushi

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Noone will be more happier than me when/if I am proven wrong and Sid proves himself worthy.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_WatersSpotshaf13xaviara

tamushi

Goldie

tamushi

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
that can be option too...but Sid needs to speak and not just bow down and accept...[/QUOTE]

yes it's about time.

Sweet_Watersshaf13xaviaraOmshanti1111

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

As a girl I feel, with love what is important is to get a person who can make the person I am destoned to be, a stronger one...Viren and Nivi will also have tough times together, but they might be more compatible
Nivi-Viren might also may not have a cake walk together, but hopefully they will suit each other more...

The trials, tribulations and problems NivRen will face will make the trails of NivArth very trivial !!!  You are so right, a relationship is tested when your love is tested and you both face it together and emerge as winners, because you are even more stronger together then before !! NivArth love was tested and they failed !!

I don't know if I have any right to give all you girls, who are single an advice, but  will give one anyways !! Always choose a guy who doesnt make you emotionally dependent on him, rather a guy who makes you emotionally independent and still loves you like crazy !! Embarrassed

That is what is a huge difference between Sid and Viren !! Sid fell in love with Nivi, who was waiting for her shining armor, and she protected and cherished her, but when time came didn't support or stand by her !! Nivi dreams were shattered, and she died that day !! Or should I say Putal died that day ! And Nivi was born, who stood up for herself and her dad !! Then came Viren, he also protected her, but also made her realize she doesnt need a shining armor in this day and age because she can rescue herself and her dad ! That she has the capability to stand up for herself !! So it shows that where Sid made Nivi emotionally dependent on him and then couldnt support her, Viren made her emotionally independent, so she is able to fight her own battles !! Embarrassed

My sweet girls, life and relationships is not about romance, secretly arranged dates, or threatening to jump off a cliff ! It is about standing together strong and facing the harsh realities of life together always !! Embarrassed

SpottamushiPrishna_DBPSOmshanti1111

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
hmmmm story tou abhi start hui hai ye separation unhen aik krdega hamesha k liye nivi sid aik hngay unhen aik dosre ki imp pta chalegi apni life mai aur wsy b abhi engagement hori hy divya sid ki shadi nai hone wali agar shadi hogai so wht abt sid nivi viren's love triangle ?? shadi nai hone wali Smile

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
I hate to break everyone's hope but if Sid was able to stop his marriage with Divya, find out the truth, get justice for Nivi and Keshav and get married to Nivi, then why did Viren make an entry now ? If he was to be paired opposite Divya and not Nivi, he could have made an entry after Sid sorted everything out and got married ? If Sid is suppose to safe the day and restore Nivi's and Keshav's honor then why was Viren brought into the show now ?? Because it is quite obvious that Sid-Nivi marriage won't make the truth come out, and justice won't be served, because justice in truest sense of the word will only be served if Viren himself reveal the truth about his own parents and restore Nivi and Keshav's honor !!

SpotPrishna_DBPSOmshanti1111

Post Reply New Post

Go to top