Page 3 of 18

Sweet_Waters

Goldie

Sweet_Waters

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by ding_dong

Originally posted by tamushi

I have watched RS's Bidaai, when they show engagement happening, then they show marrige happening too except for Sakshi's half marriageLOL. So, I think if engagement happens then chances are strong that marriage too will happen as RS and his cts's respect tradition and don't play with ceremonies, I have to give them that although I don't trust them anymore.

Sauji what an explaination yaarLOL....But you know, Ragini was engaged earlier much before Ranvir's entry but that marriage didn't happen.Here too, anything can happen...Lets hope that history of RS creatives is not repeated....Embarrassed.....I too would prefer Siddharth-Nivedita since I am totally against ruining jodis once created.Just my POV.No offence to anyoneSmile
actually, Ragini's true mate was Ranveer and viceversa and thus both went through so many trials and tribulations....till they became one...

Nivi-Sid love did not even kick start, it was still in the nascent phase, when Nivi needed Sid, but Sid could not support her...I dont blame Sid, but he is probably not the right guy to tackle Nivi...

Here also might be after trials and tribulations Nivi and Sid might trealize how much they loved each other and might paveway for a strong bonding in futureSmile....Love becomes more visible when there is trails and here too we can expect something like that....Normally RS shows have good ending....I mean we may feel that something will never happen but finally it will happen....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Spottamushishaf13Omshanti1111

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nivarth separation.... (Page 3)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

I have watched RS's Bidaai, when they show engagement happening, then they show marrige happening too except for Sakshi's half marriageLOL. So, I think if engagement happens then chances are strong that marriage too will happen as RS and his cts's respect tradition and don't play with ceremonies, I have to give them that although I don't trust them anymore.

Sauji what an explaination yaarLOL....But you know, Ragini was engaged earlier much before Ranvir's entry but that marriage didn't happen.Here too, anything can happen...Lets hope that history of RS creatives is not repeated....Embarrassed.....I too would prefer Siddharth-Nivedita since I am totally against ruining jodis once created.Just my POV.No offence to anyoneSmile
actually, Ragini's true mate was Ranveer and viceversa and thus both went through so many trials and tribulations....till they became one...

Nivi-Sid love did not even kick start, it was still in the nascent phase, when Nivi needed Sid, but Sid could not support her...I dont blame Sid, but he is probably not the right guy to tackle Nivi...

Here also might be after trials and tribulations Nivi and Sid might trealize how much they loved each other and might paveway for a strong bonding in futureSmile....Love becomes more visible when there is trails and here too we can expect something like that....Normally RS shows have good ending....I mean we may feel that something will never happen but finally it will happen....
  yah at the end it will b sid nivi happy ending

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Waters

tamushi

Goldie

tamushi

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

thanks, Elsa!LOL Good to see in CCBM forum. Welcome dear!!

yes forgot about that one!!
Right now I am on neither Nivren nor on Nivarth side. I am just enjoying interesting episode of CCBM nowadays that's it and enjoying Viren's character unfolding little by little each day and so far I love what I saw of Viren.Smile

I know how painful it is to see the favourite jodis breakup, so I can understand Nivarth fans plight. Hopefully Nivi becoming strong will give them some consolation.

Edited by tamushi - 06 October 2010 at 12:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Watersshaf13xaviaraPrishna_DBPS

tamushi

Goldie

tamushi

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

sakshi's marriage is 6/7...she completed six pheres out of sevenLOL

LOLLOL so don't you think then that by round number logic( 0.567 = 1), she is married!!ROFL I wonder if she can use this logic in court,ROFL
just kidding!Embarrassed

Alekh - Khushi deserves better.

LOL

Omshanti1111

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

RagVir is a great example of two people who were in love and almost engaged to someone else got together and their jodi is one of the most memorable love stories of all time ! Ragini liked and was engaged to someone else, whereas Ranvir was in love and to be engaged to Sonia !! Both had to go through so much to find each other ! So does that mean that Sonia and the guy Ragini was engaged to were their soul mates not RagVir ?

It is so sad, that people are willing to accept any rationale just to see their favorite jodi together, whether they are meant to be together or not !! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiPrishna_DBPSOmshanti1111

Sweet_Waters

Goldie

Sweet_Waters

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Right now I am on neither Nivren nor on Nivarth side. I am just enjoying interesting episode of CCBM nowadays that's it and enjoying Viren's character unfolding little by little each day and so far I love what I saw of Viren.Smile

I know how painful it is to see the favourite jodis breakup, so I can understand Nivarth fans plight. Hopefully Nivi becoming strong will give them some consolation.

Thank you sweetu for your warm welcomeTongue....You know how much I adored Ragvir and was pained by their seperation....Therefore, I don't  prefer present jodi seperation....Let's wait and see how the story unfolds....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushishaf13

tamushi

Goldie

tamushi

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

RagVir is a great example of two people who were in love and almost engaged to someone else got together and their jodi is one of the most memorable love stories of all time ! Ragini liked and was engaged to someone else, whereas Ranvir was in love and to be engaged to Sonia !! Both had to go through so much to find each other ! So does that mean that Sonia and the guy Ragini was engaged to were their soul mates not RagVir ?

It is so sad, that people are willing to accept any rationale just to see their favorite jodi together, whether they are meant to be together or not !! LOL

Nice explanation!

xaviara

tamushi

Goldie

tamushi

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Thank you sweetu for your warm welcomeTongue....You know how much I adored Ragvir and was pained by their seperation....Therefore, I don't  prefer present jodi seperation....Let's wait and see how the story unfolds....

I understand, Elsa. But unlike Ragvir, Nivarth love didn't pass in test of it. So I can't really compare Ragvir with Nivarth. See, I would never marry a person whom I can't respect and trust even if I love him, and till now Sid hasn't done anything worthy of that respect, regardless of his love for Nivi.Instead whatever he has done, i think it has bring him down gradually in Nivi's eyes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Watersxaviara

Post Reply New Post

Go to top