Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 3 Page 18

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Cry Cry Cry Cry CryCry CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nivarth separation.... (Page 2)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

I have watched RS's Bidaai, when they show engagement happening, then they show marrige happening too except for Sakshi's half marriageLOL. So, I think if engagement happens then chances are strong that marriage too will happen as RS and his cts's respect tradition and don't play with ceremonies, I have to give them that although I don't trust them anymore.
sakshi's marriage is 6/7...she completed six pheres out of sevenLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

its engagement...not marriage..then there is hopeLOL
jab enagagement hojayegi tou shadi b ho hi jayegi na Cry Cry aur tmhe hansi arai hai bani ?? Cry Cry
jab tak saans hain...aas bhi hain...we hope till the last breathe...right?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushishaf13

Sweet_Waters

Goldie

Sweet_Waters

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

I have watched RS's Bidaai, when they show engagement happening, then they show marrige happening too except for Sakshi's half marriageLOL. So, I think if engagement happens then chances are strong that marriage too will happen as RS and his cts's respect tradition and don't play with ceremonies, I have to give them that although I don't trust them anymore.

Sauji what an explaination yaarLOL....But you know, Ragini was engaged earlier much before Ranvir's entry but that marriage didn't happen.Here too, anything can happen...Lets hope that history of RS creatives is not repeated....Embarrassed.....I too would prefer Siddharth-Nivedita since I am totally against ruining jodis once created.Just my POV.No offence to anyoneSmile

tamushishaf13

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shaf13

its engagement...not marriage..then there is hopeLOL
jab enagagement hojayegi tou shadi b ho hi jayegi na Cry Cry aur tmhe hansi arai hai bani ?? Cry Cry
jab tak saans hain...aas bhi hain...we hope till the last breathe...right?

yah  u r ryt jab tk saans hain aas b hain very true.....umeed abhi b baki hai aur hum jeet jayengy nivi sid saath hngay Smile 

tamushiOmshanti1111

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ding_dong

[QUOTE=tamushi]I have watched RS's Bidaai, when they show engagement happening, then they show marrige happening too except for Sakshi's half marriageLOL. So, I think if engagement happens then chances are strong that marriage too will happen as RS and his cts's respect tradition and don't play with ceremonies, I have to give them that although I don't trust them anymore.

Sauji what an explaination yaarLOL....But you know, Ragini was engaged earlier much before Ranvir's entry but that marriage didn't happen.Here too, anything can happen...Lets hope that history of RS creatives is not repeated....Embarrassed.....I too would prefer Siddharth-Nivedita since I am totally against ruining jodis once created.Just my POV.No offence to anyoneSmile
[/QUOTE yah seriously aik baar jodi bana k unhe torne ki kia zaroorat hai only sid nivi just sid nivi Angry no divya sid n nivi viren only sid nivi n only sid nivi Cry

sinchantamushi

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

actually, Ragini's true mate was Ranveer and viceversa and thus both went through so many trials and tribulations....till they became one...

Nivi-Sid love did not even kick start, it was still in the nascent phase, when Nivi needed Sid, but Sid could not support her...I dont blame Sid, but he is probably not the right guy to tackle Nivi...

tamushixaviara

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

actually, Ragini's true mate was Ranveer and viceversa and thus both went through so many trials and tribulations....till they became one...

Nivi-Sid love did not even kick start, it was still in the nascent phase, when Nivi needed Sid, but Sid could not support her...I dont blame Sid, but he is probably not the right guy to tackle Nivi...
  nai na yaar sirf nivi sid only nivi sid plzzz Cry Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top