Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vrushalini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
CCBM will become wierdest show if there will be sid-divya and viren-nivi staying as couples under one roof or being paired up and keep bumping on each other outside the home context!! It will loose all importance it has gained so far for scafolding various layers in all possible relations in life...it will be better if sid and nivi remain alone for a while and nivi finds a good friend in viren and sid in divya.....
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: ding_dong

You got me wrong😊(I know that you haven't replied to my post but still...).I would love to make an explaination in the casee of Ragvir but since it's a CCBM forum, I'm not allowed to do so....One thing I would like to state is that Sid-Nivi affair was pure and that which emerged from the core of their heart.It was their first love  for both the individuals respectively...That love was pure and it was not for the sake of money, not at all....It is just misunderstandings that seperated them at this particular juncture....I am cent percent sure that when Sid realizes that he was mistaken he would definetely come back to Nivi to apologize for what he's done....But whether that time Sid would be married or not, we will have to wait and see....

It's not wrong if people would want a jodi together in this show since they were first shown to be truly in love with each other.If at all if someone is to be criticized,  it is the creatives for making the story move in this manner......The new jodi which is gonna be formed can never be compared to Ragvir at all....Infact they can be compared to Veer-Iccha in Uttaran who fell in love with each other but ended up marrying someone else.If at all Sid marries Divya it will be a forced one which he does for the sake of his grandpa.He might have misunderstood Nivi, that doesn't means he hates her...It's clear from his expressions that he still loves her but it's the circumstances that drifted them apart....Till now they were just in love with each other.After trials and tribulations, may be they would realize how deeper they were in love with each other abnd may/maynot get together in the show but that's upto the CT's....😳

In the case of Ranvir and Sonia or Ragini and the guy who she was first engaged to, both these people were after Ragvir for money and that wasn't love at all....Infact when Shishir was going to get engaged to Ragini the second time, people gladly preferred to have Ranvir back in her life....It's the same that is happening here too....They portrayed a sweet relationship of Sid-Nivi and all of a sudden if they break their jodi people get frustrated and that's normal....Just my POV.No offence to anyone😊

No person is perfect in this world.Everyone have their own weak points...No individual is able to look deep into another prson's life to know if that person would turn out to be right or wrong.A life together with another person can only move foward with adjustments and sacrifices to an extent.But then if that person is someone, you yourself love, then it would be quite easy to adjust with that one....Otherwise in the heart's centre, there would be some great sorrow that would always complain that the marriage was not needed....

Beautiful post and some really great points raised by you !! I'm glad you replied to my post !!

I agree with you completely, Sid is a really nice guy, he is very loving and extremely caring, there never have been doubt about that, and when the truth comes out, if he and Nivi are still single and not committed to anyone, he will realize his mistake and ask for forgiveness !! Bur the question is not about Sid here, it is about Nivi, I'm sure with time she will forgive him, but she would never be able to trust him again, even if she still loves him I know and understand that more then anyone here !! Had Sid wronged her, she would never have had any problems with him, but he stood by and watched while his family wronged her dad !! Nivi could forgive him for that too, because he just found out about his dad and was in shock, but even after his shock wore off, he didn't for a single minute stopped and thought with his own mind and asked himself, why did his mom despite knowing the truth all these years still love and respect Keshav's family so much !! When she tried talking to him, tell him about Keshav innocence he wouldn't listen !!

So it is not about being perfect, or being made for each other, it is about the fact that he was easily swayed by the wrong people, and didn't stand by her !! When you are engaged to be married to a girl, you have as much duty to her as you have to your family !! The best example of this is his own dad ! If you remember the Sid's scene with Vandana, where she tells him about how his dad would have left his family and even his dada Sahib, whom he loved so much, if Dada Sahib refused to accept Vandana as his daughter in law !! Because his dad was a man of substance, and always stood up for what is right, regardless of what and who he had to stand up to, be it his father or his own brother !!

Nivi deserves a guy like that, not some one who is so easily swayed by his family !! Sid is a very decent guy, very responsible, very loving, but he is emotionally weak and does not have the inner strength to support and protect Nivi in the future. If Nivi is destined to be the daughter in law of the Sood family, then I would rather she is Viren's wife, because she will face the same trials and tribulations if married to either of them, but at least Viren is the sort who will search for the truth, if not for Nivi, at least for his Dada sahib, and when the time comes, go against his family and his own parents to restore his Dada sahib's faith in Keshav and his family and to restore Keshav's and Nivi's innocence !! You have to understand this is the basic character sketch of Sid's character, and his character will grow with time, but it will not change !! Trust and understanding is the base of any relationship ! Saying I love you or romancing a girl, cutting your hand, threatening to jump off a cliff isn't enough for any relationship ! A true lover is tested when you are going through the worst phase of your life and stands by you !!!

Also, everyone falls in love, but it is for only God to decide who is our true soul mate, and its not always that the first person we love is the one who was made for us !! Some times to test a true believer, God puts that believer through some very harsh tests and that sometimes include bring us closer to someone who is not our soul mate or made for us !! So that we can really appreciate our soul mate when we do learn to trust and love him !! I know that better then most people here, because I have gone through it and speaking from personal experience,

It is not wrong to love a jodi, I have done that too, but always been more attached to the female characters of any show, and then a jodi, because being a girl, I can understand her more because I can put myself in her shoes and think from her POV and her feelings !!!

xaviara thumbnail

Hehe😆....Kinshuk is only the parallel lead...It doesn't mean that Siddharth is not the lead...We also know that according to the articles, there is definetely gonna be a love  triangle.According to me, all is well if the show makes sense....😊....There was a similar love triangle between Alekh-Sadhna and a business woman(I don't remember her name)....But finally Alekh-Sadhna reunited in Bidaai...There too Alekh was having a huge misunderstanding against Sadhna....Anyways it's upto the creatives how they mould up the show....Might be Sid is gonna end up with Nivi or Viren....That's left to the CT's...

Yep he is a parallel lead, so that means he is a lead too, not just Abhishek. And your example of Sadhana-Alekh and the Business doesn't apply here, because that women was a cameo, Viren is a lead and here to stay !!

I might be repeating myself, but after what happened, both Sid and Nivi have changed, especially Nivi !! In fact I really believe that Putal died that day and Nivedita was born, the girl who had a voice and used it to defend her family !! And it was Putal Sid fell in love with ! The shy and timid girl, who was very soft spoken, who was waiting for her prince charming to come and rescue her !! He liked protecting her, never ever tried to make her confident or face the world on her own !! That is why he fell for her and not Divya, who always looked and sounded like a city girl to him, and was very confident about herslf !!  But after this incident, Nivi is not the same girl anymore, which each passing day, she will change, will become more strong and brave and will learn to fight her own battles and Sid would never be able to relate to that Nivi !! Now Divya, who was earlier so bold and confident is turning into a sort of girl he can relate too, which he will realize later !! Because she has become totally submissive because of her feelings for Sid ! So now it is much easier for him to handle Divya ! He would not be able to understand or handle Nivi anymore !!

Edited by xaviara - 13 years ago
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: xaviara

Yep he is a parallel lead, so that means he is a lead too, not just Abhishek. And your example of Sadhana-Alekh and the Business doesn't apply here, because that women was a cameo, Viren is a lead and here to stay !!

I might be repeating myself, but after what happened, both Sid and Nivi have changed, especially Nivi !! In fact I really believe that Putal died that day and Nivedita was born, the girl who had a voice and used it to defend her family !! And it was Putal Sid fell in love with ! The shy and timid girl, who was very soft spoken, who was waiting for her prince charming to come and rescue her !! He liked protecting her, never ever tried to make her confident or face the world on her own !! That is why he fell for her and not Divya, who always looked and sounded like a city girl to him, and was very confident about herslf !!  But after this incident, Nivi is not the same girl anymore, which each passing day, she will change, will become more strong and brave and will learn to fight her own battles and Sid would never be able to relate to that Nivi !! Now Divya, who was earlier so bold and confident is turning into a sort of girl he can relate too, which he will realize later !! Because she has become totally submissive because of her feelings for Sid ! So now it is much easier for him to handle Divya ! He would not be able to understand or handle Nivi anymore !!

yup i completely agree with you mallika can't be compared with viren...she was just a cameo and viren is a lead here ....i would love to see NivRen together coz i think they'll have a more intense relationship....thier story would be really interesting and long unlike nivi-sid..their lvestory, confession,romance evrything happened in just two months.... if they'll reunite now then waht was the need of viren to enter?? why that promo of NivRen??...i think there is something more interesting coming up between NivRen and i m all for them....
xaviara thumbnail

Why would they show sid getting mad over nivi and injuring himself during engagement...why would they showed sid pursuading nivi so badly and then nivi accepting his love, they should have at that time itself showed sid-divya getting paired up!! why would even they showed their image in radha-krishna, why would they showed them secretely getting married (even though the pheras wasn't completed, but they both had an intention for being together forvever) and exchanging vows....

They shouldn't be showing them being in love so deeply if now they want to separate them forever...it really makes me sad....😭  And I guess many of the viewers too...that's why this topic comes up so many times...and I guess it will keep coming up....we jsut can't forget niviarth....😭

@ bold : They showed Sid getting so mad about Nivi, that he hurt himself during engagement, they showed him pursing her and then threatening t jump off a cliff if she doesn't tell him that she loves him !! Those things can also be done in obsession, not only in love ! Even stalkers do that, do they become your soul mates ? Sorry doing these things doesn't make you a true lover, standing by your love in the time of need and making your own judgement rather then listen to others and that too without proof !!

As for him secretly getting married, if they loved each other so much and was so confident of their love, they would never have married secretly !! You should be so proud of your beloved and your love that you don't wait to tell everyone in your family and friends about it, not get married secretly !! Had Sid talked to his Dada Sahib that night instead of meeting Nivi, Chanchal's and Jawahar's plan would never have worked !! And NivArth would still be together !! In fact he wouldnt even have send Sid to Delhi, and that would have made it easier for him to tell Divya too, instead of waiting for two days !!

You next and last question was why show their picture in Radha Krishna ? Well correct me if I'm wrong, but even though they loved each other, they were never married ? So CT's are doing exactly what they have been hinting at all this time, it is on us as to how we perceive it !!

supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anuragtani4ever

Well, whether the engagement breaks or not, one thing is for sure. My heart will keep breaking to see Nivi and Sid separated. 😭  🥺

Today when Sid looked painfully at Nivi, that was just soooo sad. I wanted to hug him; he was put in such a tight spot and the fact that Chanchal wanted his destruction pissed me off so much. 😡

*wishing to type up a barge of expletives*

true, after watching the evil within the Sood family, it sort of puts a question mark on relationships, esp in joint families!! u may even tend to doubt ur own ppl in small misunderstandings! Ppl like Sid n Vandana who trust family wud be shocked out of their wits when the truth comes out. Imagine Sid when he gets to know that even his Daadi was half-involved in ruining his engagement! hope this will never happen to anyone in their real life!! This is too much from RSji team! Wud not be surprised if it had come from a Balaji soap which show the worst of all relationships!!! What happened to all the positive beautiful relationships that CCBM showed at the start?? For the first time, i prayed for Nivarth n hope no one in love will ever face such a situation as them !!!
Sweet_Waters thumbnail

Beautiful post and some really great points raised by you !! I'm glad you replied to my post !!

I agree with you completely, Sid is a really nice guy, he is very loving and extremely caring, there never have been doubt about that, and when the truth comes out, if he and Nivi are still single and not committed to anyone, he will realize his mistake and ask for forgiveness !! Bur the question is not about Sid here, it is about Nivi, I'm sure with time she will forgive him, but she would never be able to trust him again, even if she still loves him I know and understand that more then anyone here !! Had Sid wronged her, she would never have had any problems with him, but he stood by and watched while his family wronged her dad !! Nivi could forgive him for that too, because he just found out about his dad and was in shock, but even after his shock wore off, he didn't for a single minute stopped and thought with his own mind and asked himself, why did his mom despite knowing the truth all these years still love and respect Keshav's family so much !! When she tried talking to him, tell him about Keshav innocence he wouldn't listen !!

So it is not about being perfect, or being made for each other, it is about the fact that he was easily swayed by the wrong people, and didn't stand by her !! When you are engaged to be married to a girl, you have as much duty to her as you have to your family !! The best example of this is his own dad ! If you remember the Sid's scene with Vandana, where she tells him about how his dad would have left his family and even his dada Sahib, whom he loved so much, if Dada Sahib refused to accept Vandana as his daughter in law !! Because his dad was a man of substance, and always stood up for what is right, regardless of what and who he had to stand up to, be it his father or his own brother !!

Nivi deserves a guy like that, not some one who is so easily swayed by his family !! Sid is a very decent guy, very responsible, very loving, but he is emotionally weak and does not have the inner strength to support and protect Nivi in the future. If Nivi is destined to be the daughter in law of the Sood family, then I would rather she is Viren's wife, because she will face the same trials and tribulations if married to either of them, but at least Viren is the sort who will search for the truth, if not for Nivi, at least for his Dada sahib, and when the time comes, go against his family and his own parents to restore his Dada sahib's faith in Keshav and his family and to restore Keshav's and Nivi's innocence !! You have to understand this is the basic character sketch of Sid's character, and his character will grow with time, but it will not change !! Trust and understanding is the base of any relationship ! Saying I love you or romancing a girl, cutting your hand, threatening to jump off a cliff isn't enough for any relationship ! A true lover is tested when you are going through the worst phase of your life and stands by you !!!

Also, everyone falls in love, but it is for only God to decide who is our true soul mate, and its not always that the first person we love is the one who was made for us !! Some times to test a true believer, God puts that believer through some very harsh tests and that sometimes include bring us closer to someone who is not our soul mate or made for us !! So that we can really appreciate our soul mate when we do learn to trust and love him !! I know that better then most people here, because I have gone through it and speaking from personal experience,

It is not wrong to love a jodi, I have done that too, but always been more attached to the female characters of any show, and then a jodi, because being a girl, I can understand her more because I can put myself in her shoes and think from her POV and her feelings !!!

Wow....wonderful👏....I  really appreciate the way you saw the circumstances deeplyEmbarrassedSmile....

It's true that he didn't stand by her and was easily swayed by wrong people.But des that mean that he doesn't love her??? No rightEmbarrassed....Yeah....it's true that he couldn't stand with her when a trial came to his life but somewhere in his heart he still prefer to get Nivi back in his life....Nivedita too, might be loving to clear off the misunderstandings but she's right now emerging as a strong woman , good enough to stand up for her family....First love is always precious and one can't just forget it like thatEmbarrassed....True , God test his beloved children with trials but it's not always that a person gets successful only in the second time....God indeed has plans for us and thse plans are indeed higher that what one person think of....

But how can we say that Viren is a perfect character who would stand with Nivi if he gets along with her in future....As of now, he's an attitude character.....What if in future he misunderstands Nivedita....How can we say that he would succed all the trials and be a good life partner to her???? It all depends on creatives....If they want a person to be good he'll be good however wrong he has committed....Similar is the case if the want smeone to be bad....Even if how well he/she is portrayed that person would ultimately turn wrongSmile

About Sid, he's definetely under some dilemma after hearing the fact about his father's death....Sometimes, when we realize some harsh realities by a wrong person, we might not react in a proper manner as is needed to be....It's normal human behaviour and that's only what happened with Sid.When he saw Nivedita standing up for a wrong cause(which he thinks is wrong) though it is for her family, he could not have tolerated that....Afterall, in such situations we expect our dear ones to stand with us, atleast not go against us....Same things have happened here also....Nivedita was true but he was not in a condition to recognize that it was true.....When he realizes the truth, definetely, he would come back to her....

As I've told already, life is full of adjustments....There are weak points in everyone...The fact is how much we are able to adjust and lead a successfull life...Just my POVSmile...I'm a woman too, but the fact it I look at both the sides before coming to a descission....
Edited by ding_dong - 13 years ago
Sweet_Waters thumbnail

Yep true....that girl was then a cameo...I mentioned it only to state the love triangle matterSmile....As I've already told, all is well for me if the story is good, but I don't prefer breaking jodis once created with a beautiful love story simply because I myself was so much pained when Ragvir was ruined....So I feel I can understand the frustration of those who like the jodi....Afterall it's upto the creatives....They make a jodi with a story and then they ruin it when they want....What I have learnt is never get emotionally attached to jodis....Anyways, it was great discussing with you😳
supria thumbnail

Thank you so much😊....But really, I'm against jodi seperation....I mean if it was true love that was shown then it's most painful to break that jodi and pair it with another...

@bold:I wasn't a constant viwer of thus show and hence my knowledge is so small...But reading your post, me too finds that difficult to accept breaking of their pair...

@Vrushalini, Very rightly put abt Sid!! His behaviour is not unaccaptable, after all he stood by his Daadaji!! When he entered half-way thru the big fight, he first told that i cant belived this abt Keshav Chacha n looked at his grandpa n when Daadaji said he saw him take money, Sid was shocked!! There was no proof to anything what Nivis Daadi said n that too she took up the past abt Jawahar's involvement in Sid's dad's death at that moment...so it made things unbelievable! Sid did not stand by wrong but by the best n most trusted person in his life, his granpa, which is not an unpardonable mistake!! And wud anyone with an upbringing like Sid even think that his own Chacha n Chachi staying under one roof wud stoop so low?? Never!!! Yes he knew they were not v good, but not this wicked!! So Sid can be forgiven n hope Nivi's big heart will understand him n do it, someday!!! Its really tough to be in Sid's place n do everything perfect in such trying circumstances...u cant just walk out on ur most trusted family members!! And yesday's Nivarths scene makes it very clear that he loves Nivi a lot n she too can understand him!! She even told Divya that he is blinded by the lies of his family members!!! She definitely does not hate him, though she may be angry!!
supria thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vrushalini

CCBM will become wierdest show if there will be sid-divya and viren-nivi staying as couples under one roof or being paired up and keep bumping on each other outside the home context!! It will loose all importance it has gained so far for scafolding various layers in all possible relations in life...it will be better if sid and nivi remain alone for a while and nivi finds a good friend in viren and sid in divya.....

true, especially if Nivi becomes Sid's Saali n he her Jhet n living under one roof, it wud put a question mark on love n all other relationships...After all they r human n sometime feelings like soft corner, past memories n jealousy wud creep in....there wud be more misery n misunderstanding in the future...if Divya sacrifices n Viren becomes Nivarths saviour n best buddy, there wud be some sense!!! Else its like every other soap with unimaginable relationships!!