Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Okay i m still Confused..Bara Kaun hai??

Viren?? or Siddarth??

Viren is like always giving OrdersROFLHot Hot Orders.. hehe But no one call each other Bhaiyya or netthing..Confusedso who is elder? N Idea?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

halifax004Prishna_DBPSP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is Elder?Viren or Sid?" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Sid is elder than Viren, Abhishek mentioned this in his fuze radio interview........

But I wonder, how r they brothers? Chanchal is Viren's mom, but she seems hates Sid a lots, r they brothers only from father's side?.......

Edited by temorocks - 06 October 2010 at 9:33am

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Viren is younger then Sid, but since he was kept away from the family most of the time, he and Sid does not seem to be very close as brothers !! And maybe Viren is younger to Sid but only few months, thus calls him by his name !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Oh thnks.... My Viren is Younger Day Dreaming

Aww my Cutie Pie..Prder to aise eta hai jesey us se bara koi nahi ShockedROFL

naneta

IF-Rockerz

naneta

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
i think my janu is younger....Tongue

rogna

IF-Rockerz

rogna

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
viren is younger than siddarth. when viren just returned and they went to the hospital siddarth said to viren 'chota bhai'.

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Hey lovely topic it is obvious Sid is elder than Viren and viren is not giving orders to sid he was persuading Sid to do whatever Daaji wanted which seems to order due to his attitude but I enjoyed his attitudeWinkLOL

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Hey lovely topic it is obvious Sid is elder than Viren and viren is not giving orders to sid he was persuading Sid to do whatever Daaji wanted which seems to order due to his attitude but I enjoyed his attitudeWinkLOL
  Real?i thot woh to Oder kerhaah tha Sidharth Tumhe Shaadi kerni Hogii ROFL
n th eway he says to Divya to kya hm Jhoot bolrahe hain ROFL gosh his Anger turns me on ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top