Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

viren Ki HOT SHOT Walk ;-)

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

okie guys...

the start was a bit boring types...I was only looking @ Viren...[Gosh He is a killer 😍]

well it begins with chanchal brekaing the news to sid that dada sahib wants sid to get married to Divya. Sid wanted to talk to dada sahib but viren stopped him as any stress would cause dada sahib's life in danger. Sid in a dilemma walks away..

Later on sid and nivi eye lock near the reception area....Viren Sees Sid standing there...He full does his sexy walk...Well his angry...and his walk was damn sexy 😉
Such a HOT HOT WALK!!!!
This is dedicated to viren

"Tera Chalna Sexy lagda ve, chalna sexy 😉
Lagda Ve Lagda Ve, Lagda Ve Lagda Ve
Tera chalna Sexy 😉"
 (sorry sanhu stealing your style but i give u the credit for it 😉)

Well the most expected thing happened....Nivi walks off as soon as Viren got closer...so he didn't see nivi was there.

Viren asks sid that why he denied to fulfil dada sahib's last wish. is this all the respect you have for him? is this how much you love him? you can't even fulfil his last wish?
sid is standing there, avoiding to even look at viren. Viren shows off his anger once again...he literally grabs him by his arms and says "LOOK AT ME!" aaye haaye (m confused..sid viren ka bada bhai hai yah viren sid ka bada bhai..coz viren is behaving like his older bro 😆)

Sid is like you can think whatever you want but i ca't marry divya 😲
viren has those mixed expressions that were looking soooooooooooooooooooooooo HOT 😳 
He was like but why? If i was in your shoes then i would've said yes to the marriage...it wouldn't really matter if she was my enemy! (aaye haaye bade ladoo phut rahe hai...koi baat nhi nivi hai na 😉)

sid tries to explain to him..that he will accept it only if dada sahib says it to me himself.
Viren i s tryign to explain that he is critical and if something happens to him...then what will you do? I never expected you to be so selfish!
(okay i know m not supposed to laugh at such serious scenes going on..but the way viren turns as he says SELFISH! is hillarious...kinny kinny kinny..what do i do with u? 😆 He is toooooooooo adorable)
I wonder who writes viren's dialogues? thye are just toooooooooooooo KOOL!

poor sid was shattered at those words..both brothers argue on about the word SELFISH and who is actually selfish...Sid ends up calling viren selfish as he was the one who was away from his family for his own comfort. {OoOoOoOoOo...viren....tst tst tst...but i love you anyway 😳
viren was like you have the chnace to prove your love, not me! I would've done it without thinking...but you! just think once if something happens to dada sahib will you be able to forgive yourself?
dono bhaiyo ki argument mein main kyun piss rhi hoon? GOSH skip skip skip...
can't get enuf of kinny 😳
His angry walk again..uffffffffffffffff....

well he come to mandir with dadi and chanchal...but now we know viren doesn't go to mandir...(he is so mysterious..flute bajata hai, itna gussa hai ismein...mandir nhi jaata...toooooo mysterious..there must be some history behind Viren.)

he is waiting outside the mandir and he thinks "dadi i dunno if your prayers will be answered or not...but ME, I won't spare that girl due to whom my dada ji is suffering."

Nivi oh gosh...ab koun bachayega tujhe? viren toh naha dhoke tere peeche padh gaya..

PS: he was looking soooooooooooooo adorable while witing outside the mandir 😳
Edited by SanKi4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ahahahahahah 🤣 Viren ki Hot SHot Walk Talk ..Uski her cheez hi ot SHot hai yaaar ab mera Moon na Khulwa 🤣

KinSanj thumbnail
hahaha
sanhu ek sec yaar abhi aur hai ruk ruk ruk
Hahahah tera Chehra sEXY cHALNA sEXY wALK BHI sEXY sHIRT BHI Sxy au Chewing gum bho Sexyy 🤣
KinSanj thumbnail
okie the entire thing is updated!
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOL, you really made me grin...ear to ear ........😃

Viren is exactly what I was hoping to be and I am totally loving it.
Sid, Nivi, Divya are sweet sweet type , we needed something spicy hot and CTs answered the prayer as Viren.Right amount of sweetness with total tadka of spices!!!  LOL
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i m soooo much in love with viren.....i m just loving him more with every episode..his every ada is to die for..and yup his walk is also ht just like him😉......

KinSanj thumbnail
okay m actually rlly hyper at the moment so please dont mind these lyrics!

viren ke gaal gulabi
nain sharaabi
chaal nawaabi re
le jandu balm hua darling humare liye 🤣
Edited by SanKi4eva - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

okay m actually rlly hyper at the moment so please dont mind these lyrics!

viren ke gaal gulabi
nain sharaabi
chaal nawaabi re
le jandu balm hua darling humare liye 🤣

🤣oyye this should be posted in the Hai tujhmein poori bota sa nasha too 🤣 🤣 🤣
KinSanj thumbnail
🤣
jaan hum apna version likhte hai 😉