Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged

okie guys...

the start was a bit boring types...I was only looking @ Viren...[Gosh He is a killer Day Dreaming]

well it begins with chanchal brekaing the news to sid that dada sahib wants sid to get married to Divya. Sid wanted to talk to dada sahib but viren stopped him as any stress would cause dada sahib's life in danger. Sid in a dilemma walks away..

Later on sid and nivi eye lock near the reception area....Viren Sees Sid standing there...He full does his sexy walk...Well his angry...and his walk was damn sexy Wink
Such a HOT HOT WALK!!!!
This is dedicated to viren

"Tera Chalna Sexy lagda ve, chalna sexy Wink
Lagda Ve Lagda Ve, Lagda Ve Lagda Ve
Tera chalna Sexy Wink"
 (sorry sanhu stealing your style but i give u the credit for it Wink)

Well the most expected thing happened....Nivi walks off as soon as Viren got closer...so he didn't see nivi was there.

Viren asks sid that why he denied to fulfil dada sahib's last wish. is this all the respect you have for him? is this how much you love him? you can't even fulfil his last wish?
sid is standing there, avoiding to even look at viren. Viren shows off his anger once again...he literally grabs him by his arms and says "LOOK AT ME!" aaye haaye (m confused..sid viren ka bada bhai hai yah viren sid ka bada bhai..coz viren is behaving like his older bro LOL)

Sid is like you can think whatever you want but i ca't marry divya Shocked
viren has those mixed expressions that were looking soooooooooooooooooooooooo HOT Embarrassed 
He was like but why? If i was in your shoes then i would've said yes to the marriage...it wouldn't really matter if she was my enemy! (aaye haaye bade ladoo phut rahe hai...koi baat nhi nivi hai na Wink)

sid tries to explain to him..that he will accept it only if dada sahib says it to me himself.
Viren i s tryign to explain that he is critical and if something happens to him...then what will you do? I never expected you to be so selfish!
(okay i know m not supposed to laugh at such serious scenes going on..but the way viren turns as he says SELFISH! is hillarious...kinny kinny kinny..what do i do with u? LOL He is toooooooooo adorable)
I wonder who writes viren's dialogues? thye are just toooooooooooooo KOOL!

poor sid was shattered at those words..both brothers argue on about the word SELFISH and who is actually selfish...Sid ends up calling viren selfish as he was the one who was away from his family for his own comfort. {OoOoOoOoOo...viren....tst tst tst...but i love you anyway Embarrassed
viren was like you have the chnace to prove your love, not me! I would've done it without thinking...but you! just think once if something happens to dada sahib will you be able to forgive yourself?
dono bhaiyo ki argument mein main kyun piss rhi hoon? GOSH skip skip skip...
can't get enuf of kinny Embarrassed
His angry walk again..uffffffffffffffff....

well he come to mandir with dadi and chanchal...but now we know viren doesn't go to mandir...(he is so mysterious..flute bajata hai, itna gussa hai ismein...mandir nhi jaata...toooooo mysterious..there must be some history behind Viren.)

he is waiting outside the mandir and he thinks "dadi i dunno if your prayers will be answered or not...but ME, I won't spare that girl due to whom my dada ji is suffering."

Nivi oh gosh...ab koun bachayega tujhe? viren toh naha dhoke tere peeche padh gaya..

PS: he was looking soooooooooooooo adorable while witing outside the mandir Embarrassed

Edited by SanKi4eva - 06 October 2010 at 9:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushishaaziSanihaKaKinshukFizaluvsKinshukP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "viren Ki HOT SHOT Walk ;-)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Ahahahahahah ROFL Viren ki Hot SHot Walk Talk ..Uski her cheez hi ot SHot hai yaaar ab mera Moon na Khulwa ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KinSanj

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
hahaha
sanhu ek sec yaar abhi aur hai ruk ruk ruk

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Hahahah tera Chehra sEXY cHALNA sEXY wALK BHI sEXY sHIRT BHI Sxy au Chewing gum bho Sexyy ROFL

KinSanj

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
okie the entire thing is updated!

SanihaKaKinshuk

Kanchhi_

Goldie

Kanchhi_

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
LOL, you really made me grin...ear to ear ........Big smile

Viren is exactly what I was hoping to be and I am totally loving it.
Sid, Nivi, Divya are sweet sweet type , we needed something spicy hot and CTs answered the prayer as Viren.Right amount of sweetness with total tadka of spices!!!  LOL

KinSanj

shaazi

IF-Dazzler

shaazi

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged

i m soooo much in love with viren.....i m just loving him more with every episode..his every ada is to die for..and yup his walk is also ht just like himWink......

KinSanj

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
okay m actually rlly hyper at the moment so please dont mind these lyrics!

viren ke gaal gulabi
nain sharaabi
chaal nawaabi re
le jandu balm hua darling humare liye ROFL

Edited by SanKi4eva - 06 October 2010 at 10:58am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top