Fan Fictions

AR OS: Hope you like it (: <3

Posted: 13 years ago
๐Ÿ˜‰Hey guys! Howa yew all? ๐Ÿ˜Š
So after 3 long years of dmg addiction, our lovable show is coming to an end.๐Ÿ˜ญ
It'll be so hard for most of us, coz good or bad storyline..we  are still addicted to DMG๐Ÿ˜ณ Especially ARMAAN MALIK๐Ÿ˜ณ 

So much has changed since then๐Ÿ˜Š Some changes were welcomed like RAHUL-MUSKAAN etc :) and some...๐Ÿ˜† well, doesn't matter ๐Ÿคข Anyways, what remained constant was our love and craze over the AR couple, be it KASH/KASU/KAJEN. :) 

Well, I hope that it'll be a AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER..ending๐Ÿ˜Š Can't really rely on the CVS๐Ÿ˜† So I decided to write an ONE SHOT on how I imagined MY ARMAAN-RIDDHIMA TO BE๐Ÿ˜Š 
Hope all the AR'ians will love it. It's my way of bidding adieu to my favorite show since 3 years :) 
Ignore the errors if any. All criticisms and compliments are welcomed.  
Muahxxx
Debkanya (Rimiโค๏ธ) 

She stood there with slight tears in her eyes waving her family and friends goodbye. 

"Ro kyun rahi hai ridzi. You are going for just 10 days" Anjie emotionally hugged Riddhima Malik. 
"Di..I'll miss you." Riddhima wiped the tears off anjie's eyes and smiled. 

"Oh." Anjie realised that she was crying too, "Aakhon main kuch chala gaya tha...Sorry" She tried her best to forward the calm smile. But it failed since her tears kept flowing. 

"Riddhima beta, Apna khayal rakhna." Nani smiled after the Sisterly moment ended. 
"Aur yeh rona band karo dono!" Padma strictly yet commanded in lovable way and both her daughters ran and hugged her. 
"Mumma...I love you" Riddhima smiled in her tears. 

Padma silently planted a kiss on her forehead and whispered, "Pagli...! Rona band kar. Aur udhar dekh...." 
Riddhima turned around to see ARMAAN, RAHUL AND ATUL waiting for the girly moment to end with a straight face ๐Ÿฅฑ

Riddhima let out a giggle. 
"Kya yaar basket! Tum bhi na...Main tumhe kidnap todhe hi kar raha hu? Hum 10 days main wapis aa jayenge." Armaan placed his hands around riddhima's shoulder and she nodded with a smile on her face. 

"Passengers to flight 179A to singapore, please proceed for the security check to gate no. 5" 

"Have fun!" Rahul hugged Armaan. 
"Ridzi, ro mat please!" Muskaan wiped her tears and continued "Phone pe batana kya kya hua waha pe๐Ÿ˜‰" 
Riddhima giggled. 
And after waving them goodbye ARMAAN-RIDDHIMA headed towards the airport entrance. 

Riddhima placed herself comfortably in her passengers seat. Her smile vanished immediately. This was the first time she was leaving the country without her family. She knew she would miss them, but the feeling of her being with HER ARMAAN...making their dreams come alive made her heart dance with glee. 

Riddhima's chain of thoughts was broken when Armaan placed his hand on hers. 
Riddhima looked up with a slight smile on her face. 
"Tum theek ho na?" Armaan asked her in a concerned tone. 
Riddhima nodded and smiled. 

Armaan immediately placed his arms around Riddhima, taking her in his arms and making her comfortable. Riddhima rested her head in Armaan's shoulder and closed her eyes. 

Silently Armaan planted a gentle kiss on her forehead. 
"I love you, basket" 
"I love you too" Riddhima smiled.

After long hours of hectic journey, the duo reached SINGAPORE for their honeymoon. They received a warm welcome and then headed to their hotel room. 
"Ummm, Riddhima?"  Armaan sat on the couch looking at Riddhima who was unpacking the luggage 
"Hmmmmm.." Riddhima was still indulged in the luggage packing. 
"Yeh Anjie aur muskaan ne diya hai. Tumhare liye" He handed over a gift box to her. Riddhima looked at him interrogatively. 
"Kya hai yeh?" 
"Don't know. Khol kar dekho.." 

Riddhima opened the packet slowly. On viewing her gift Riddhima's face grew scarlet. 
Armaan who was studying her facial expression walked towards her. 
"Kya hai isme?" Armaan took the gift and opened it completely. 

The gift.

Armaan looked at riddhima. Riddhima seemed to be deeply embarrassed. She dropped her gaze standing far away awkwardly. 
Armaan immediately held her waist and pulled her towards him. He encircled his arms around her and tighten his grip. 
Riddhima was shocked, she looked at Armaan, who cutely looked into riddhima eyes, showing his cute dimples. 
"It's okay. You don't have to do it if you don't want to Riddhima." Armaan gave her a understanding smile. 

This single line of Armaan made riddhima smile. It had been a week since their marriage and Riddhima knew ARMAAN had expectations. But Riddhima was really happy on having such a understanding and caring partner like him, she blushed and looked down holding armaans shirt tightly. 
Armaan smiled and placed a kiss on her head. 
It was night 11.00 now. The awkwardness AR shared the entire way was killing armaan. He laid on the bed in a grey black casual looking hot as usual. 
It had been an hour since Riddhima was in the wash room. Armaan knew Riddhima was uncomfortable, though she trusted him. But there was nothing he could do to kill the awkwardness, he dint want to hurt riddhima's feelings. 

Armaan looked up as the washroom door finally opened. AND WHAT CAME NEXT WAS NOT EXPECTED. 
Riddhima came out of the washroom, wearing the same pink night dress. Armaan stood up in shock, and kept staring at the beauty in awe. 
Riddhima couldn't help it but blush at her husbands reaction. She dropped her gaze awkwardly. 
Immediately, Riddhima felt a tug on her waist. She knew what it must be. Armaan held her and pulled her towards him, until she got trapped in his muscular arms. 
"Perfect." The glint in armaans eyes showed it all..
"Tumne yeh mere liye kiya?" He asked her in a honest tone. 
"Ha, you deserve it. Don't you?" She smiled. The old riddhima was on her way and armaan was loving it. 
"Well, I deserve more don't I?" Armaan grinned and looked down at her pink lips. Riddhima shuddered. She knew what he was about to do. 

Armaan slowly leaned on her and pulled her face towards him, holding her chin. Riddhima closed her eyes, shivering. The intimacy made her nervous..and it made her shiver, she dint know whether she was ready or not. 

Riddhima opened her eyes to see Armaan standing distant from her looking at her apologetically.  
"I..I'm sorry" He looked down๐Ÿ˜’

Immediately, Riddhima closed her eyes shut. After a while she opened it. She seductively walked towards her husband. Armaan remained motionless in shock. Riddhima snaked her arms around Armaans neck and pulled her towards him. This was followed by their first kiss. 

They separated after a while and riddhima blushed and looked down. Armaan grinned. 
Riddhima remained shocked as Armaan lifted riddhima in his manly arms. He looked into her eyes and riddhima found nothing but just love in it. She knew what she had to do. She knew they both were in love. 

Armaan slowly walked towards the bed. The night witnessed the union of the two souls into one. ๐Ÿ˜Š

"So, love is an inevitable fact. You hate it or You like it, you wont beat it.. It will come around you, for you, someday, sometime, somewhere'like it did to ARMAAN & RIDDHIMA." โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nacima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awsome !!!!!!!!
really it's the most perfect ending
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Dear How R Uits really a mind blowing one  cool one 

--
Nidha

Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice shot
do write more shot

love
Riddss
crazy_4_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

awwww tht was such a beautiful OS... I totaly loved it... perfect ending.. :)

shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Just one word for this.. Awesome ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Keep on writing
Edited by shonagudia - 13 years ago