Written update - October 6 - complete

helloworld007 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
PART 1
Epi opens with Koki sending Mani away from the kitchen to do some other work. She tells Kinjal to make rice to give the in-laws that evening. Kinjal makes a worried face. Koki asks her why she's worried since she has taught her all of this. Kinjal says nothing. Rashi smiles to herself. Koki suggests a type of halwa (didn't quite catch which type) and Kinjal smiles and says she remembers how to make it. Rashi's smile fades. As Koki gets on with some other work, Kinjal whispers to herself that she has no idea what to do. Koki notices and asks her what she's thinking about. Kinjal starts attempting to cook and Koki keeps correcting her and tells her to do it properly. Rashi watches all of this and smiles. Kinjal drops something and Koki scolds her and calls Rashi. She tells her to clean up after Kinjal once she has finished cooking. Rashi's smile once again fades. Koki goes back to watching Kinjal attempting to cook and correcting her as Rashi watches on. Koki tells Kinjal to get out all of the stuff needed to cook the halwa. Kinjal stares at her and Koki says "I taught you all this, have you forgotten?" Koki continues her lecture as Rashi laughs in the background.

Next scene, Gopi is praying to Kanha ji in the mandir. She says she was unable to complete the task given to her by maa ji. She asks Kanha ji whether she should tell Kokila that Kinjal was not at the parlour.

Next scene, back to the kitchen. Rashi is complaining about the two Kaagdis. She complains that Kinjal will get the glory for cooking whilst Rashi is left to clean up the kitchen. She says she wishes she could just throw a handful of salt in it, but she can't since her mummy said they must get Kinjal's rishta fixed. She says she feels like opening Kinjal's secret in front of the entire family.

PART 2

Koki and Kinjal are in Koki's bedroom. She scolds her for being unable to cook the halwa and reveals that she had to do all the work for her. She warns Kinjal that this must never happen again. She says to forget it and then instructs her to recite the Gayatri Mantra. Kinjal asks why. Koki says why not? The in-laws are coming to see you, if they ask you to sing something what are you going to do? Sing a filmi song? Koki again instructs her to recite the manta and Kinjal begins but cannot do it. Kokila looks shocked. (This scene is pretty hilarious!)

At that moment Gopi walks in and Koki asks for forgiveness from Gayatri Mata. Koki scolds Kinjal and says that since childhood she has recited the Gayatri Mantra to her, so why can she not do it? Gopi watches on. Koki continues her scolding. Kinjal tells her she has forgotten the mantra. Kokila becomes stressed and says, "What should I do now? The in-laws are coming this evening! Should I teach you the mantra or should I teach you to cook?" Gopi knocks and walks in. She says "Maa ji, you can get on with your work, and if it's okay with you, I could teach Kinjal the Gayatri Mantra." Koki ponders for a minute and then agrees. Gopi smiles but KInjal looks disgusted. Koki tells Kinjal to learn the mantra properly from her Gopi bhabi. She also tells Gopi that getting Kinjal dressed is also her responsibility.

Gopi sits down on the bed next to Kinjal once Kokila has left. She says to Kinjal, the Gayatri mantra is a short mantra that grants one power and peace of mind. Gopi continues to tell her about the mantra but Kinjal keeps rolling her eyes and looks away. Kinjal insults Gopi in her head saying "What can this gawar teach me?" while Gopi recites the mantra.

Just then, the snake Rashi walks past the room with bags in her hands. She interrupts by scolding Gopi and saying "Why are you wasting time by trying to teach her this mantra?" She says this isn't the time for all this, and teases Kinjal by saying that the moment she sets eyes on the guy she will start to sing on her own - just like it happens in films. Kinjal looks angry.

PART 3

Rashi hands Gopi the bags and tells her to put them in Koki's cupboard. Whilst Gopi is putting the stuff away Rashi teases Kinjal about Elesh(sp?) which is the name of the guy coming to see her. Kinjal gets angry and decides to storm out but Gopi stops her. Kinjal tells her she is going to get ready and if she has any time left then she'll worry about these other things. She tells Gopi to get herself ready and storms out.

As Gopi watches her she sees that there is a lot of wind as the curtains sway behind her. She figures it's about to rain so she goes to bring the clothes inside.

Next scene, Aham enters the house whilst talking on the phone. He tells the person he's at home but then loses connection. He moves around trying to get a better signal. As he does this, we see Gopi sweetly talking to herself about getting the clothes down as fast as she can. Aham goes up to the roof and Gopi watches him for a moment while he continues to try to get a better signal. The wind is pretty fast and is blowing all of the clothes around Gopi (she looks soo tiny here, it's quite sweet). As Gopi struggles, one of the sarees lands on Aham. Gopi looks frightened and watches him with the sari covering his face. She thinks for a second and then quickly goes to pull it off him. Once she gets it off he looks at her angrily and she looks back, desperate not to get scolded. The background track stops and dramatic music plays. He stares at her for a few moments while she looks back at him very frightened. Gopi turns around and tries to quickly cover her head but struggles due to the wind. As Gopi continues to struggle Aham just watches her for a minute and then walks away. Gopi sees he has left and looks sad. Sad music plays.

Next scene, Koki is scolding Mani and checking whether everything is done. Parag is handling the shagun samaan and Kokila goes over to count them. She complains that there are only 11 of them. Parag tells her he asked Chirag bhai first and ordered 11 dhokria. Kokila scolds him and tells him Kinjal is their dikhri, not Chirag bhai's. She worries about what the Mehtas will think. She tells Parag to order 10 more. Kinjal watches this from the top of the staircase and calls Umang. Kinjal asks him to call her house phone and say his name is Elesh Mehta and that his mother is not feeling well, so they cannot come to the Modi house. She then instructs him to ask her family to go to their house instead. Umang agrees. Kinjal hangs up and looks pleased with herself.

Next scene, Koki calls Gopi and asks her what she has been doing since there is so much work to be done. Gopi explains that she had to collect the clothes and Kokila praises her for doing so. Chirag walks in and asks Koki why she is not dressed yet. Koki says she was preoccupied with work which is now almost done. Koki turns back to Gopi and asks her to organize the mithai (sweets). She also asks her to check if Kinjal is ready but Kinjal walks in at that moment and tells everyone she is ready. Gopi and Koki smile and Koki praises Kinjal. Hetal walks in and instructs Gopi to do something. As Gopi walks away she sees the phone is ringing and goes to answer it. Umang answers pretending to be Elesh Mehta. She tells him to hold for a moment while she gets Maa ji but he says there is no need. He gives her the sob story Kinjal told him. She asks him to speak to papaji instead but he refuses. Gopi hangs up and Kinjal watches her from the background.

PRECAP
Kokila tells Hetal that the Mehta parivaar is waiting for them at their house. Hetal looks confused. Kokila says this is all the fault of Gopi vahu.
Edited by helloworld007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks! I hope its a good Epi 🤔
helloworld007 thumbnail
Sorry for the delay! All done. :)
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Excellent update Maya!  Good job!

Must say I haven't seen "whilst" used in a sentence too often...lol. 
helloworld007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovtv

Excellent update Maya!  Good job!

Must say I haven't seen "whilst" used in a sentence too often...lol. 

Thanks. :) lol I've been in the library all day... I'm starting to sound like a textbook.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanx 4 the update maya.
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Great update- thanks so much.

At least stupid Ahem did not yell but could they not give them some interaction that is not unpleasant?! Are we all going to grow old waiting for their romance, and W*H- Gopi being blamed again tomorrow for something?!

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: helloworld007

Thanks. :) lol I've been in the library all day... I'm starting to sound like a textbook.

lol...it is really well written.  Mine are full of grammatical errors...I hate reading them again because I keep editing them! 
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for detailed update.. How long i've to wait to hear some good news from this show.. God only knows
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. omg i am sooooo shocked that aham didnt yell😲 well thank God.