Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

   

~*Sanj Creations*~ Viren Sood (Te Amo) Page 88 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 89

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Joined: 10 March 2006

Posts: 33883

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Do hit the Like This PostButton if u enjoyed the VM Smile


hey guys.
Well This is another vm by me on Viren.
guys worked really hard on this vm...seriously it too me 1 entrie week on this...so it'd be nice if u left your opinions Big smile
 
Viren Sood - TOO HOT TO BE TRUE!!!
 
 
 
Please Do comment guys Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaNivRenDeewaninaley4evershaaziKinshukKiDewaniSanihaKaKinshukPrishna_DBPSP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Sanj Creations*~ Viren Sood (Te Amo) Page 88 (Page 6)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Joined: 06 February 2005

Posts: 16159

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
SillySillySillySillySillySillySillySilly
Wht The Hell Is This???SillySillySillySillySillySillyShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedWhy did u Do Thi???
Kiski Permission se kiya yeh???Sanjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ki Bachhhiiiiiiiii
 
i m not Gonna Leave u Thnk god i m i n hospital werna Mujhe wesyeb hi Hospital mein admit hona perhta yeh V dekh keShockedShockedShockedShockedSillySillySilly Jaan Nikaal li By Goddddddddd
 
omg omg omgomg omg omg Main kay boloooooon?
 
Mere paas to Shabd hi Ni hain Re..Mera to Boli hi Badal Gaya haiiiShockedShockedShockedShockedCuz i  the only one who was dying to watch thsi VM ek week see
ND FInalllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
 
Sanjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Jitni Pappis n Jhappis doon Kam Hain Jaaan
Me so Proud to be a Part of SanKi ROFL The Vm is superb dhaasu rapchundas jhakaas n nill cum uo again ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KinshukKiDewaniKinSanj

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Joined: 10 March 2006

Posts: 33883

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanihaKaKinshuk

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
SillySillySillySillySillySillySillySilly
Wht The Hell Is This???SillySillySillySillySillySillyShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedWhy did u Do Thi???
Kiski Permission se kiya yeh???Sanjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ki Bachhhiiiiiiiii
 
i m not Gonna Leave u Thnk god i m i n hospital werna Mujhe wesyeb hi Hospital mein admit hona perhta yeh V dekh keShockedShockedShockedShockedSillySillySilly Jaan Nikaal li By Goddddddddd
 
omg omg omgomg omg omg Main kay boloooooon?
 
Mere paas to Shabd hi Ni hain Re..Mera to Boli hi Badal Gaya haiiiShockedShockedShockedShockedCuz i  the only one who was dying to watch thsi VM ek week see
ND FInalllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
 
Sanjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Jitni Pappis n Jhappis doon Kam Hain Jaaan
Me so Proud to be a Part of SanKi ROFL The Vm is superb dhaasu rapchundas jhakaas n nill cum uo again ROFL
ShockedShockedShockedShocked jaan maine toh tujhe pehle alert krdiya tha..aur tjhe promo bhi dikhaya tha aur bola watch it at your own RISK!
 
haha chal tere hospital aane jaane ka time bach gaya ROFL Hug
OMG jaan u dunno how much this means to me yaar..kinnu ko pasand aayegi na?*bites nails*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanihaKaKinshuk

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Joined: 06 February 2005

Posts: 16159

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by SanihaKaKinshuk

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
SillySillySillySillySillySillySillySilly
Wht The Hell Is This???SillySillySillySillySillySillyShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedWhy did u Do Thi???
Kiski Permission se kiya yeh???Sanjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ki Bachhhiiiiiiiii
 
i m not Gonna Leave u Thnk god i m i n hospital werna Mujhe wesyeb hi Hospital mein admit hona perhta yeh V dekh keShockedShockedShockedShockedSillySillySilly Jaan Nikaal li By Goddddddddd
 
omg omg omgomg omg omg Main kay boloooooon?
 
Mere paas to Shabd hi Ni hain Re..Mera to Boli hi Badal Gaya haiiiShockedShockedShockedShockedCuz i  the only one who was dying to watch thsi VM ek week see
ND FInalllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
 
Sanjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Jitni Pappis n Jhappis doon Kam Hain Jaaan
Me so Proud to be a Part of SanKi ROFL The Vm is superb dhaasu rapchundas jhakaas n nill cum uo again ROFL
ShockedShockedShockedShocked jaan maine toh tujhe pehle alert krdiya tha..aur tjhe promo bhi dikhaya tha aur bola watch it at your own RISK!
 
haha chal tere hospital aane jaane ka time bach gaya ROFL Hug
OMG jaan u dunno how much this means to me yaar..kinnu ko pasand aayegi na?*bites nails*
 
tu Pagla gayi hai?Kinnu ko Pasand aaygei ke nahi gosh no one can ever do such thing for him
Jaaaaaaaan he is Truely lucky to have u oopsie me bhi me bhi in his Life ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KinSanj

-Appsy-

IF-Rockerz

-Appsy-

Joined: 03 March 2010

Posts: 6262

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
RES.

-Appsy-

IF-Rockerz

-Appsy-

Joined: 03 March 2010

Posts: 6262

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Sanju....VM to dekh li.........
will be back wid the analysis tom...but one req to u n Sanhu!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KinSanj

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Joined: 10 March 2006

Posts: 33883

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanihaKaKinshuk

 
tu Pagla gayi hai?Kinnu ko Pasand aaygei ke nahi gosh no one can ever do such thing for him
Jaaaaaaaan he is Truely lucky to have u oopsie me bhi me bhi in his Life ROFL
haan woh toh hai..no doubt about that..he is indeed lucky to have us both with himEmbarrassed

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Joined: 10 March 2006

Posts: 33883

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinchuKiPari

Sanju....VM to dekh li.........
will be back wid the analysis tom...but one req to u n Sanhu!
wht's the req hun?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
-||- CCBM :: Creations Corner -||-

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 176 177

-Fivr- 1413 134732 16 June 2013 at 10:43pm
By -ILoVeKinshuk-
Kinshuk Mahajan as Viren in CCBM !!

2 3

-SanzAngel- 17 5879 13 June 2011 at 2:11pm
By flower1999
The humble Siddharth Sood - Article -Aysha- 6 1232 02 July 2010 at 2:38pm
By -Aysha-
Article- The humble Siddharth Sood rose_e 1 2023 02 July 2010 at 8:26am
By -Fivr-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.