Kinshuk as VIREN stole the show

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

welll hello frndzzzz...i am back...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›....so happy to be here again....wow i watched ccbm..i mean my janu KINNU's entryπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š....m 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

KInsHUK as Viren rocked.....he jus stole the show.....oh my God kya gussa hai...kya expressions hain.....kya dialog delivery hai.....ohhhh God....main toh bas usi ke baare mein sochi ja rahi hun...

y i saw this......pata nahi ab main studies pe kaise concentarte karungi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ohhhh KINSHUK jus LOVE u.....he proved his words that his role wud be sooo different that we cnt evn imagine.....jus LOVE U....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
yes u r rite...kinshuk stole the show completely n his entry brought a good rank to the show...!!! aur kya proof de k kinshuk is the best..!!!!
arent the names VIREN n RANVIR exactly the opposite of each others???????????????

I Mean wen we interchange the order of letters we get the other name right....may be RS has found the new name by just changing the order of pronouncing i hope....πŸ˜›
Edited by anamika_0 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by anamika_0

arent the names VIREN n RANVIR exactly the opposite of each others???????????????

I Mean wen we interchange the order of letters we get the other name right....may be RS has found the new name by just changing the order of pronouncing i hope....πŸ˜›
yeah its very true...evn i hv mentioned this point eralier in one of my posts......
bt jo bhi ho RANVEER ya VEERAN....KINSHuk IS always the BEST....Tongue
hey nancy...welcome back! ...and yup viren stole the show like always....i just LOVEEE him and his attitude😍
i no!!!!!!!!!!!
viren entry was sooooooooo damn hot
i luv viren aka kinshuk sooooooo much
i don't think that only viren stole the show.it's all the cast of ccbm stole the show.[Everyday From the beginning it's all the cast of ccbm that stole the show.]

Kinshuk truely made magic in CCBM with his entry into the show........