TRPs - Back on Public Demand!!! *Masala Added*

Posted: 13 years ago
Ok i had said i will not be making any more posts on the MF but but but on special public demand - I am BACK - but only for the TRP post.... So here goes!!!

Jack n Jill went DOWN the hill.... They went DOWN the hill... and further DOWN the hill.... Nahi samjhe?? Toh ratings dekho!!!!

Mon - Teej Festival, Sindoor drama, Sitara man's khoon bhara haath and 5th standard game - 0.3 (what else did you expect!! )

Tue - Sitara Man continues to stalk heroine, i want you i want you i want you he says but audience says - we dont want you πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ - 0.2

Wed - Oh teriiii - The Big Confession - Thodi ummeed that the right will prevail!!  - 0.3

Thu -  Sitara Man ko pada Phatakkk!!! Go siddy boy πŸ˜† and confused aunty runs -  main tum dono ke layak nahi... We agree Ridhhima πŸ˜ƒ - 0.3

Fri - 2 hero, ek heroine! So original man!! But but but Sitara Man is one step ahead! He goes to a husband to take his wife home 🀣.... Indian Audience disapproves of such lunatics πŸ˜† - 0.2

Avg - 0.26!!!!!!!!!!

Abb samjha?? DMG continues its journey - DOWNHILL 🀣 🀣

The masala will has been added!!! This is a victory guys - a huge double victory - 1st we made sure, the show shuts shop within 2 weeks! Coz u see, everyone agrees that the decision to pull it off air was taken suddenly - no news, no article and ekdum se BANG!!! So our efforts have paid dividends - The Right did win after all and the crap show is ending!! To come to think of it, they could have gone for a time slot change - but who wants to watch it? Not the Indian Audience at least πŸ˜†

Signing off for now, ppl - hope u guys liked it!! Love u all!!!

Juntaaaa the post is waiting to be made into another BLOCKBUSTER!!!!!

Cheers!!
Rapz
Edited by rapunzel84 - 13 years ago
I thought you had given up making topics.

But guess some people can NEVER stand by their words especially Sadma fans😳

Hey Rappzie I need the TRPS with masala in detail. But me very happy that the TRPs are 0.2. I hope they go to 0.1 and DMG can have the distinction of the only show that raked in 0.1 in its closing weeks. Muaah.πŸ‘πŸ‘Edited by psarada - 13 years ago
Thanks for the TRPs!!!  And the downfall continues!!!
HOWLARIOUS....the ausience sees thru shit....some 20-30 dumb fans do not give trps..n cvs learnt it the hard way..show infidelity n cheapness in the name of love n this is what you get....this is what is called fan willpower/.///we got cmg shut in 3 weeks..,..now who were talking abt AR=DMG go take a hike..ts lust=0.2

HAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA 🀣🀣🀣

Thankyuo so mucch for this

Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Please read the first sentence of the post which explains the post itself. But I guess some people are ever ready to bash and don't read the whole post properly.
Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

effff off wid ur nonsense...talk shit where ur welcum
uhh....royo pito....bang ur head......do wateva u want....πŸ˜†nothings gonna stop n trp's uhh....doesnt matter the show is ending anyway ..yeh trps to sidma start hone se chalii aa rhi hai...πŸ˜†
lol I wish I could care...but unfortunately the show's ending...so no sarcastic or mocking posts will bring us down...you know why? Coz were getting AR and the gang back...DAMN RIGHT BABY!!

Let's party...whooppp!!!