Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Dyehard

Dyehard

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirthik

After yest night's fiasco, the new social issue they will highlight is Shakti's second wedding!!!!

when i saw yest night's episode and amma just standing there with a thinking expression ; i knew automatically there will be a rewedding

so now everyone will want Shakti to get remarried to give a vaaris and Pratigya as usual will oppose it..with kesar watching the whole scene like a helpless dame...

how they will fit in Jai's scene and Arushi's wedding and will these situations get interlinked remains to be seen.....

wouldnt be suprised if they eventually show that kesar can become pregnant and that report was a false one created by Shakti to get remarried!!!!!

Kirthik!! Gosh! I think you have something going here! I do believe you have! Clap Please let me tell your theory to Paul and see what he has to say!
Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DV_LVRgees

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratigya's new pratigya (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Pratigyas Priority List of Pratigyas is too Prolonged to be Practical!

Koncentrate on Krishna's Kisses! ROFLROFL

As Krishna once told Prats E sab chod dho aur humre barey mey socho.LOL He is so possessive in a nice way of his beebi.

Every little nugget of nastiness from the Takurs is to poke Krishna into opening his eyes wide enough to say the hell is burning everyone alive and if I have any dreams of happiness and a baby with my baby I have to hightail it out of here NOW.

Shashi2011

Goldie

Shashi2011

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Pratigyas Priority List of Pratigyas is too Prolonged to be Practical!

Koncentrate on Krishna's Kisses! ROFLROFL

shhhhhhhTongueWinkROFL

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged

don't worry...Pratigya will take another pratigya, to stop her sister becoming her jethani if such thing was to even happen...both the thakurs and saxes would need a lobotomy to even let that happen...Big smileBig smileLOL

and between all these pratigya's lets hope she fits krishna in somewhere  also LOL
[/QUOTE]

Ameen sister!

Big smileLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DV_LVRgees

DV_LVR

Goldie

DV_LVR

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dyehard

wouldnt be suprised if they eventually show that kesar can become pregnant and that report was a false one created by Shakti to get remarried!!!!!

Kirthik!! Gosh! I think you have something going here! I do believe you have! Clap Please let me tell your theory to Paul and see what he has to say!
Wink

i hope he does read this!!!! god knows they could use some ideas...instead of introducing the whole family of Aman now Dead

avina13

Groupbie

avina13

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Pratigya shud not interfere with keasar problem coz once she ditched her and there were problems between her and krishu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top