Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

DV_LVR

Goldie

DV_LVR

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
After yest night's fiasco, the new social issue they will highlight is Shakti's second wedding!!!!

when i saw yest night's episode and amma just standing there with a thinking expression ; i knew automatically there will be a rewedding

so now everyone will want Shakti to get remarried to give a vaaris and Pratigya as usual will oppose it..with kesar watching the whole scene like a helpless dame...

how they will fit in Jai's scene and Arushi's wedding and will these situations get interlinked remains to be seen.....

wouldnt be suprised if they eventually show that kesar can become pregnant and that report was a false one created by Shakti to get remarried!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geesMuskaan92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratigya's new pratigya" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

corvette

IF-Rockerz

corvette

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirthik

wouldnt be suprised if they eventually show that kesar can become pregnant and that report was a false one created by Shakti to get remarried!!!!!

What difference would it actually make though?Confused

Kesar is never gonna get the love from her husband and indeed she shouldnt even want it in the first place.

The only good outcome of this possibility is for Kesar to finally gather her strength, walk the hell outta that nasty house, be strong, improve her self confidence and make it her mission to be successful and rub that in the  noses of that nasty family....Clap

They only ever considered her to be a dumb "cow" or "sheep"She should become a kick-ass sherni and rip their bloody heads off!! ClapThumbs UpCool

Or, in the traditional best Indian soap styleeeee, she could pray for "Shakti" (pun so NOT intended) reincarnate herself  as Goddess Kali and exact revenge on the bu**er by strangling him or sticking a trishul up a place thant dont see the sun too often...

Ha! I feel so much better after writing this!!!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UnfinishedDV_LVRHamiSky

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

What difference would it actually make though?Confused

Kesar is never gonna get the love from her husband and indeed she shouldnt even want it in the first place.

The only good outcome of this possibility is for Kesar to finally gather her strength, walk the hell outta that nasty house, be strong, improve her self confidence and make it her mission to be successful and rub that in the  noses of that nasty family....Clap

They only ever considered her to be a dumb "cow" or "sheep"She should become a kick-ass sherni and rip their bloody heads off!! ClapThumbs UpCool

Or, in the traditional best Indian soap styleeeee, she could pray for "Shakti" (pun so NOT intended) reincarnate herself  as Goddess Kali and exact revenge on the bu**er by strangling him or sticking a trishul up a place thant dont see the sun too often...

Ha! I feel so much better after writing this!!!!LOL

ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged

After yest night's fiasco, the new social issue they will highlight is Shakti's second wedding!!!!

when i saw yest night's episode and amma just standing there with a thinking expression ; i knew automatically there will be a rewedding

so now everyone will want Shakti to get remarried to give a vaaris and Pratigya as usual will oppose it..with kesar watching the whole scene like a helpless dame...

how they will fit in Jai's scene and Arushi's wedding and will these situations get interlinked remains to be seen.....

I can't give shakti credits for brains like that!Ouch

As for a remarriage, heaven help the girl. I think he has his heart set on Aarushi. That will give his parents a heart attack. They can't get rid of one Saxena girl, the thought of another will definitely see them departing this life. Big smileBig smile

Hmm, maybe a good thing then..or not..?OuchBig smile

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 06 October 2010 at 4:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DV_LVRcorvettegeesMERARAI

DV_LVR

Goldie

DV_LVR

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Dead@ madmadgirl: love your suggestion of ripping their heads off...but then that would make the serial ends ...so i am guessing its not gonna happen anytime soon TongueLOL

@ dreamygal: i definitely do not want to see arushi as prtz jethani...too much of kitchen politics then and it would just become a routine drama

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geesDreamygal301

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Dead@ madmadgirl: love your suggestion of ripping their heads off...but then that would make the serial ends ...so i am guessing its not gonna happen anytime soon TongueLOL

@ dreamygal: i definitely do not want to see arushi as prtz jethani...too much of kitchen politics then and it would just become a routine drama

don't worry...Pratigya will take another pratigya, to stop her sister becoming her jethani if such thing was to even happen...both the thakurs and saxes would need a lobotomy to even let that happen...Big smileBig smileLOL

DV_LVRcorvetteMERARAI

DV_LVR

Goldie

DV_LVR

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged
 don't worry...Pratigya will take another pratigya, to stop her sister becoming her jethani if such thing was to even happen...both the thakurs and saxes would need a lobotomy to even let that happen...Big smileBig smileLOL[/QUOTE]

and between all these pratigya's lets hope she fits krishna in somewhere  also LOL

corvettegeesDreamygal301

corvette

IF-Rockerz

corvette

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Pratigyas Priority List of Pratigyas is too Prolonged to be Practical!

Koncentrate on Krishna's Kisses! ROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaDV_LVRgeesMERARAI

Post Reply New Post

Go to top