Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shibz

yea i kno but cant relax n dont wan2 relax...the moment we relax we get such shocks!!😭😛

u know in a way i m thankful that we get such shocks, since when we get to see the real thing then it comes out just opposite of our assumptions, that is positive and better😳 and so we enjoy it more. so ilove this theory and this makes me feel safe and almost assured that we will sede nice things in real, even if we think that it is going to be negative. Happiness finds us when we least expect it and that adds beauty to it😳 if all was going well, i wud worry if the future has something disastrous in store. i m happy to be worrying😆
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pranii

u know in a way i m thankful that we get such shocks, since when we get to see the real thing then it comes out just opposite of our assumptions, that is positive and better😳 and so we enjoy it more. so ilove this theory and this makes me feel safe and almost assured that we will sede nice things in real, even if we think that it is going to be negative. Happiness finds us when we least expect it and that adds beauty to it😳 if all was going well, i wud worry if the future has something disastrous in store. i m happy to be worrying😆

ditto!!😳😆
MitEssH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
NOT HAPPY AT ALL AFTR READIN DS ARTCL GOD WAT DS ......IMAGIN PPL DOING .............I DONT WANT TO C KMH 2 LYK DMG N MJHT ....NO WAYYYYY   GODNOS WAT VL HAPPN........ARJUN AROHI S CLEANERS WATSS DS    WATS DS PPL DOINGGG ...DS IS NOT HAPPNING..................DONT WANT TO C NE FUNNY PROMO .......IS IT.INTENS LUV STORY OR FUNNY LUV STORY
Edited by MitEssH - 13 years ago
-Jyo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lunch is dellayed😭 I am not at al happy aft reading article
Anyways thanx for sharing
-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
another of d same kind???
wern't v xpecting much more????

shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sanju-

another of d same kind???
wern't v xpecting much more????

thats y we're sad sanju...:(
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Jyo-

Lunch is dellayed😭 I am not at al happy aft reading article

Anyways thanx for sharing

lunch is delayed?!!!!😆😆yea i got it launch..😛
-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shibz

thats y we're sad sanju...:(

yea.......i 2 m sadd.......had really begun xpecting wonders after imagine gave us a pleasant surprise wid those 2 promos............
Edited by -sanju- - 13 years ago
Broken.Angel thumbnail
i'm goin crazyyyyy!!!🤪...i expected a fairytale 1!!!😒
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: karanika.fan

i'm goin crazyyyyy!!!🤪...i expected a fairytale 1!!!😒

me too😒