Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jyo-Pranii-sanju-Harpreet.Mkavyasam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB article- Third promo" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged
guyz...wat r dese ppl upto?Confused we wer xpecting one long fairy tale promo right...a classic one..a lil romantic..a lil intense..but dis seams simlilar to the 1st 2 promos..!!!Disapprove

anyways ppl...do comment under the articl as well..2 help increase KK2' rankings..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jyo-Pranii-sanju-Anjalii...xXx

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
shibz  :'( what to do? be happy or sad? :'(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju-Anjalii...xXxshibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

shibz  :'( what to do? be happy or sad? :'(
well i m sad...Unhappy
i dont even think derz a tagline now.. dis mornin i saw thw promo on TV..n u kno wat..they removed the wahi jodi nayi love story...now its just Kitani mohabbat hai.. it was gettin irritatin anyways... but we wanted a gud tagline na...Unhappy

we loved the 2 promos...doesnt mean we'l drool over the similar promo again...theives n doc-nusr was cool..but cleaners? gosh!! y this hype for that promo?Confused

Pranii-sanju-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
there is no new tagline shibz, didnt u read the reply to ur post by Imagine? i wonder if it even has a story or will be like MJHT and DMG, just continuation of plot. but then if the show is intense then there needs to be a story, and they have it i guess. but i m scared they wont give us new title track video :(

but dont worry, we have the power to make things happen the way we wantEmbarrassed i requested them for new video, we all should do it continuously until they assure, and m sure they'll give it to usBig smile and seeing their reply to our posts regarding tagline, they arent wrong either, tagline is not that important, if it wud have been there then it wud have been better but without it too we can manage naEmbarrassed and after we get to know about the real story, we can even suggest themBig smile

Edited by Pranii - 06 October 2010 at 1:30am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jyo--sanju-kavyasam-Olly-Anjalii...xXxshibz

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged
and if this third promo is similar to the previous two, then wrong timing, the shud have aired it together with them. we will really be disappointed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju-kavyasam-Olly-Anjalii...xXxshibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
yea...i saw dat..so there is no tagline but we wanted right...we requested so much...but Imagine also said dat the depth is in the story...so der wil b this story right...however anythin can happen coz Mr.Nikhil Mandok said dat dis show wil run longer unlike the 1st season dat had finite epis..so does dat mean it'l hav xtention of plots n not really a show dat tells a story?Confused

Pranii-sanju--Olly-Anjalii...xXx

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

and if this third promo is similar to the previous two, then wrong timing, the shud have aired it together with them. we will really be disappointed
xactly...now it wil b soo xpected..dey start off wit sum odd stuffs n end it at a sweet note..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju--Olly-Anjalii...xXx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.