Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
hey guys how can we forget tht article in which it was written its going to b a love triangle between sid nivi n viren...so itni jaldi sid ki shadi ksy hoskti hai ?? shadi hogai sid ki tou love triangle ksy banega sid nivi viren ka ?? Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20P.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sid nivi viren" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Cry Cry   Cry Cry Cry Cry

Cherryhearts

Groupbie

Cherryhearts

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
I don't know what to say....but I understand how do you feel....I am feeling sad too for this show and sid-nivi......CryCryCryCry

teddybear66

Goldie

teddybear66

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
the makers of the show r themselves very confused i guess...
jo likhte hai khudh hi nhi karte.... Angry

mujhe to kal episode samjh hi nhi aaya.... Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cherryhearts

I don't know what to say....but I understand how do you feel....I am feeling sad too for this show and sid-nivi......CryCryCryCry
   han koi hamari baat nai sunrha hai yaar hamen sid nivi sath chahiyen why separate them ?? nooooooooo plzz dont separate our sid putul plzzz creatives try n understand they r the soul of dis show plzzzz how can evil plans of chanchal winning always plzzz stop it plzzz Angry Angry

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddybear66

the makers of the show r themselves very confused i guess...
jo likhte hai khudh hi nhi karte.... Angry

mujhe to kal episode samjh hi nhi aaya.... Ouch

arey kio dear kio smj nai aya kal ka episode tumhe ? its very clear today sid will agree to marry divya marriage hoti hai ya nai ye waqt bataega but sid will say yes today for sure Angry Angry Cry Cry

sinchan

Groupbie

sinchan

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged

May be this new triangle will clear confusion in SId NIVis hearts!!

U see Sid might say yes to getting engaged to Divya after Virens persuasion!Angry but he might buy some time giving his injury as an excuse!!Meanwhile Viren will get to know the truth about dadajis wish thru his mom and why she hates NIvi soo much!! but doesnt disclose it to sid!! he wants to unravel the truth or may be take revenge and hence becomes close to NIvi! NIvi has shut all doors of her heart and will never fall for anyone but might find a good friend in VIren!! there can also be platonic relationships B/W a guy and girl right?!!Big smile

Meanwhile Sid watching Viren and Nivi together will not be able to bear it and finally breaks off with Divya and tells everyonethatl he loves NIvi !!Viren by then will realise Nivi and her dad are innocent and get SId NIvi together!! whether he will fall for Divya or not i have not thought!
It sounds very far fetched but thats the only out come i can see from another triangle!!
i dont want u guys and myself to be sooo sadCrythats why out of desperation i am posting this though it looks abit stupid!!!ConfusedEmbarrassed

Edited by sinchan - 06 October 2010 at 5:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anuragtani4everCherryheartsgina24shaf13

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinchan

May be this new triangle will clear confusion in SId NIVis hearts!!

U see Sid might say yes to getting engaged to Divya after Virens persuasion! but he might buy some time giving his injury as an excuse!!Meanwhile Viren will get to know the truth about dadajis wish thru his mom and why she hates NIvi soo much!! but doesnt disclose it to sid!! he wants to unravel the truth or may be take revenge and hence becomes close to NIvi! NIvi has shut all doors of her heart and will never fall for anyone but might find a good friend in VIren!! there can also be platonic relationships B/W a guy and girl right?!!

Meanwhile Sid watching Viren and Nivi together will not be able to bear it and finally breaks off with Divya and tels everyonethatl he loves NIvi !!Viren bythen will realise Nivi and her dad are innocent and get SId NIvi together!! whether he will fall for Divya or not i have not thought!
It sounds very far fetched but thats the only out come i can see from another triangle!!
i dont want u guys and myself to be sooo sadCrythats why out of desperation i posting this though it looks abit stupid!!!
  hmmm thnx for gigiving us hopes yaar i knw even u r very sad  but then we dont want to loose hope yah sid will make an excuse of his injury then the love triangle between sid nivi n viren will start hope tht sid nivi together soon Cry CryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cherryheartssinchan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top