CID
CID

India-Forums

CID SPECIAL SCENES REQUEST AND COMMENTS (Page 10)

jiya. IF-Dazzler
jiya.
jiya.

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Big smile Dilabh Twinkle will provide link of that scene from bent's collection as this episode is not air again.Even I have seen this case I think Jayant Dalavi played father who's son was accused in some muder he approchases to ACP and ACP proved his son innocent.that time the father is hospitalized.when ACP came at hospital to give the news that his son have  proved innoocent but father have already died he donate his eyes to ACP sir.
-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya.

Big smile Dilabh Twinkle will provide link of that scene from bent's collection as this episode is not air again.Even I have seen this case I think Jayant Dalavi played father who's son was accused in some muder he approchases to ACP and ACP proved his son innocent.that time the father is hospitalized.when ACP came at hospital to give the news that his son have  proved innoocent but father have already died he donate his eyes to ACP sir.

is it so...?? wowDay DreamingDay Dreaming  nice episode Smile
well I never got to see this episode ever before.. so wasn't sure of it.. Day Dreaming

Edited by twinklelovesCID - 29 December 2010 at 7:45am
-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinklelovesCID

Originally posted by suhaani.cid

I dont have the time to look for date and day but i really want to see the scene after acp regains eyesight. i heard that after he thanked the dead donor for giving him eyes, acp goes back to his officers. its a tearful reception... i badly want to see it!! i think bento has uploaded it but i cant download due to restrictions by my university.... plz anyone who has it plz post it here!! jia dear, r u there??  a big thanks in advance!!Big smileEmbarrassed

58       116    " Case of the missing Man"    May 24, 2000

@suhanni - ur request is done.. please check the link Embarrassed

Please confirm whether the scene provided is what you requested for...by clicking the like button of the post Smile

Edited by twinklelovesCID - 29 December 2010 at 8:24am
suhani.cipamisa IF-Rockerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 1:41am | IP Logged
TongueTongue

I dont have the time to look for date and day but i really want to see the scene after acp regains eyesight. i heard that after he thanked the dead donor for giving him eyes, acp goes back to his officers. its a tearful reception... i badly want to see it!! i think bento has uploaded it but i cant download due to restrictions by my university.... plz anyone who has it plz post it here!! jia dear, r u there??  a big thanks in advance!!Big smileEmbarrassed

58       116    " Case of the missing Man"    May 24, 2000

@suhanni - ur request is done.. please check the link Embarrassed

Please ckick the like button of that post where I have uploaded your requested scene for you conformation that is you got proper scene.

ThanxBig smile but u misunderstood me me. I said The Scene right after this when ACP is welcomed back to the bureau by his officers. The next episode. I wanted to see the scene where abhi and others greet and welcome acp. I didnt watch this episode (The Case Of Unknown Body-the next case-) so i dont know where this scene is. But I wanted this scene!Confused

SmileTongue

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 2:03am | IP Logged

TongueThanxBig smile but u misunderstood me me. I said The Scene right after this when ACP is welcomed back to the bureau by his officers. The next episode. I wanted to see the scene where abhi and others greet and welcome acp.SmileTongue

okay dear... give some time.. will be back with this one too...Embarrassed 

Let the scene already update be like that... that one too deserves a place in the CID special Scenes threadDay Dreaming isn't it ??

Edited by twinklelovesCID - 30 November 2010 at 2:04am
Bhavanab Coolbie
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Well I'm really sorry using cell so can't write in the format required !! but Can I please have the scene in which ACP sir sing "Jaane Kya dhoondti rehti hain aankhen " in Double Cross Murder ??
-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

the scene in which ACP sir sing "Jaane Kya dhoondti rehti hain aankhen " in Double Cross Murder ??

282   486    "The Case of Double Cross Murder"  October 12, 2007 
-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bhavanab

the scene in which ACP sir sing "Jaane Kya dhoondti rehti hain aankhen " in Double Cross Murder ??

282   486    "The Case of Double Cross Murder"  October 12, 2007 

@bhavanab - ur request is done ... please check Smile

Please confirm whether the scene provided is what you requested for...by clicking the like button of the post Smile

Edited by twinklelovesCID - 29 December 2010 at 8:25am

Go to top