Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Twinkle wanted to ask is it possible for this "Jaane kya dhoondti " and ACP regains eyesight's video to be uploaded on youtube ?? zshare is such a problem for me !! If not possible then no problem 😊
starlit thumbnail
hey, can anyone post the video for aditya srivastav's role in Rishtey (old tv serial)??
i think that story was named highway.....

(sorry this isn't related to cid, but searched youtube and couldn't find the episode....)
simi rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello :) thanks for the brilliant work! 
Can i request when tarika first enters and another when tasha first enters :) thank you in advance
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

234             436             Secret of scorpions 13-Oct-2006        Daya walking into the bureau on crutches and the entire conversation
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Twinkle wanted to ask is it possible for this "Jaane kya dhoondti " and ACP regains eyesight's video to be uploaded on youtube ?? zshare is such a problem for me !! If not possible then no problem 😊

I always prefer youtube in 1st place.. as there is no video provided in youtube, so I had to share the other alternative links..

but whenever the video uploads in utube.. I'll re-edit the post ..Smile anyways.. I'll try to meet ur request , if possible 😳
-Twinkles- thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi rocks

Hello :) thanks for the brilliant work! 

Can i request when tarika first enters and another when tasha first enters :) thank you in advance

thanks for the appreciations.. but Tasha's entry scene have been already uploaded..please check the index post of Special Scenes thread..

Eak Rahasyamayi Lash-Tasha's Entry - please go through the link

Tarika's entry

Please confirm whether the scene provided is what you requested for...by clicking the like button of the post 😊

Edited by twinklelovesCID - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

234             436             Secret of scorpions 13-Oct-2006        Daya walking into the bureau on crutches and the entire conversation

😆 Twinkle....I normally don't trouble people, you know...I try to find it myself first. I searched all over the internet and then asked here. After that I placed request on Bento's thread. You seem to have tried to request for the same episode after me!!! 😆
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
-Twinkles- thumbnail

@visrom di - few days back I found one alternative link to this episode

but not finding it now at this moment.. 😕

please give some time di, I'll be back with ur request 😳
visrom thumbnail
No probs Twinkle, take your time. Was just joking....
-Twinkles- thumbnail

No probs Twinkle, take your time. Was just joking....

😆😆😆😆😆