Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: drilabh

@ jia, i hope u have got my pm d other day! anyway good thing u brought this thread up too!! it was needed!!

my requests will be on the way because its a long list!! hehe lolz

My sweety pile  just put p ur list i will try to upload maximum you want.and got ur pm thanks for liking.
JP22 thumbnail
Purnima snny dear thanks for appriciation.
nisha2515 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey jiyadi..i hv a request bt dnt remembr d case name nor d year neither d title..d scene was-
there was a scene in vich abhijit gets angry wid acp n walks out..den daya goes 2 abhi n tells him dat acp has asked him nt 2 return widout abhi n should cum wid him 2 keep up daya's job..

Pleez dis is all i cn remembr..post dis scene..i hope u remembr it else take somebdy's help..isse zyada mujhe kuch nahi pata..thnx!!
JP22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nisha2515

Hey jiyadi..i hv a request bt dnt remembr d case name nor d year neither d title..d scene was-
there was a scene in vich abhijit gets angry wid acp n walks out..den daya goes 2 abhi n tells him dat acp has asked him nt 2 return widout abhi n should cum wid him 2 keep up daya's job..

Pleez dis is all i cn remembr..post dis scene..i hope u remembr it else take somebdy's help..isse zyada mujhe kuch nahi pata..thnx!!

Dear ye scene Mysterious gift ka hein...I have already uploaded this scene
Just click below link and enjoy your fev scene.

next time follow the format for request for that refer 1st page of this thread....plz click like to the post of video for conformation ki u got the rite video...thanks.
Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wow jiya.. nice step.. 👏
dr.fahmi thumbnail
254     458     "Body in Mid Air"     March 16, 2007 Daya Sir, Muskaan and Abhi Sir on the terrace

294     498     "Picnic Spot Ya Ek Bhulbulaiya "     January 4, 2008
Abhijeet goes to a boutique

218     422     "Suicide Pact"     July 7, 2006
Abhijeet says that he loves to eat pastries.

322     526     "Lapata Laash"     July 18, 2008 daya was bend to take out the laash from the cupboard. at that time the action from abhi was so natural and sponteneous. he immediately cover up daya's head with his palm

Edited by dr.fahmi - 13 years ago
JP22 thumbnail
Doctor I have already upload scide pact ka scene...other scene ka vedios not fond.m sorry.
dr.fahmi thumbnail
oh ok dear thanx. my other requests are on the way😆 i m missing ur special thread badly these days, waiting for other scenes
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dr.fahmi

322     526     "Lapata Laash"     July 18, 2008 daya was bend to take out the laash from the cupboard. at that time the action from abhi was so natural and sponteneous. he immediately cover up daya's head with his palm

I don't remember this one 😕   how did I missed this Abhi-Daya episode...😭 

jiya di..!!   this episode is my request too  😉... 

di !! should I search and pm the link to you 😊
JP22 thumbnail
Atually I am busy in some other things. for IF only..It's big srprize not reveal now.and offourse twinkle yo search that link and pm to me...will start uploading scenes...but having some personal matter also can't get time to come online.sorry yar doctor maf karado.i will start that thread again very soon.Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago