Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
hello everyone ! Am back with another post !! Just watched tonight's epi and let me tell you I loved it !!! I want to mention two scenes which completely stole my heart because they were so beautiful and most of all meaningful !! Episodes and scenes like these make me realize that this is indeed a RS show !! LOL

First scene is the scene when Nivi sees Hemlata and Pratap and is relieved to see them, but is shocked when they don't even enquire about Keshav and walk away !! Naintara's dialogues to Nivi, were so true and meaningful !! These days there is no value of any relationship in front of money and ones own desires and if you want to live with respect and walk with your head high you need to snad up for yourself and fight for your rights !! No wonder Nivi didn't need a guy to make her stand up for herself, her love for her dad and her grandmother's guidance and values taught her herself !! Clap Sarita Ji and Neha were both amazing in that scene !! Clap

The next scene, the last but not the least, NivRen's scene !! OMG, sparks are flying already !! Lolzzz !! I loved how Nivi talked to him with the same attitude as him !!! But that was not what made the scene so memorable and amazing for me, it wasNiVren's dialogue to each other Embarrassed

Nivi : 'Mujhey Apni Jaan ki parwah nahi thi, agar merey papa ko kuch hojata toh mein waisey hi marjati.

Viren : Aisa Kuch hua toh nahi Na, tum zinda ho, toh tumharey papa bhi Sahi salamat hongey !!

Nivi : Haan woh theek hain, aur jab tak mein hoon, unko kuch honay bhi nahi doongi.

Viren : Jaanta Hoon, tabhi unko tumharey havaley chod kar aya, magar yeh baat to abhi nahi samjho gi !!

OMG !! One meeting and he knows and understand that she would die for her dad, that is why he left her and her dad, knowing she is capable enough to save him !! Tonight when she refused to say thanks for saving her life and accused him of leaving her dad like that, he again made her realize that she has to stop relying on others, and take care of her own family, because SHE CAN !!!  Clap He is a stranger, yet he has been able to make her believe in herself, like no one else has, except for her daadi !! Viren has definitely made a fan in me tonight !!! Clap

Btw, I noticed something else in the epi tonight !! Bani, youmust have noticed it too, Viren is younger then Sid, but he doesnt call him bhai, bro or bhaiya !!! Confused He calls him by his name !! Does that mean they are not close ? His attitude towards Sid and the way he was talking to him in the epi and the precap, made me think that if indeed they are not close, then there is no way Viren is going to help re unite NivArth !!

PS. I would appreciate a healthy debate and not bashing and comparisons ! Enjoy the discussion !!

love,
Navz !!

Edited by xaviara - 05 October 2010 at 4:00pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sssammmaaneetfananuragtani4eversinchangina24tamushihalifax004zarmeenoshaazianna44Omshanti1111angelic shazPrishna_DBPSP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wow ! What an epi !! :)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
true...would love to see the episode for this part only...but I dont like those misunderstanding parts...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaraP.Kamaljit.Sean

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
regarding Hemlata and Pratap, I feel Nivi should realise on her own from her grandmother's guidance that its no use making sacrifcices for such opportunists...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anuragtani4eversinchantamushiP.Kamaljit.Sean

anuragtani4ever

Groupbie

anuragtani4ever

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Those were definitely the best scenes....Day Dreaming 

I'm waiting for more interaction between Sid/Nivi and Viren/Nivi.

And the great possibility that Sid might consider marrying Divya for Dada Sahib's sake just made me go, "NAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNN!!!!!!" LOL

But I'm pretty sure they won't get married. Just another thing to cause Nivi heartbreak and try to raise herself above all of this. Because the more one sinks, the more that person will rise.....or just drown. Dead But I'm pretty sure it's the former.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaraP.Kamaljit.Sean

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
@ bani : I agree, but i think Nivi's sacrifices were never for her Chacha and Chachi, they were for Divya, because in her chacha's family, it has always been Divya only who has given love to her and yash and love and respect to Nivi's dad !! But now is the best time for Divya's real character to come out and show what she is all about ! If she really loves Nivi, than she should confront her parents about their behaviour towards his own brother and his family and refuse to marry Sid until she finds out the truth !! But if she agrees to marry Sid even after Hemlata tells her that the only way for her to get married to Sid now is too cut off all ties from her own family, then there is no saving Divya's character either !! It will be then make it clear to Nivi that it was never any use to make any sacrifices for Divya too !! It is now time for Divya to sacrifice her love for her sister and her uncle, lets see if she capable of such an act !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sinchantamushiPrishna_DBPSOmshanti1111P.Kamaljit.Sean

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuragtani4ever

Those were definitely the best scenes....Day Dreaming 

I'm waiting for more interaction between Sid/Nivi and Viren/Nivi.

And the great possibility that Sid might consider marrying Divya for Dada Sahib's sake just made me go, "NAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNN!!!!!!" LOL

But I'm pretty sure they won't get married. Just another thing to cause Nivi heartbreak and try to raise herself above all of this. Because the more one sinks, the more that person will rise.....or just drown. Dead But I'm pretty sure it's the former.

hey priya !! *hugs* how are you doing ? Good to read your insightful posts as usual !! Well if Dada Sahib dies, then Sid-Divya's marriage is confirmed !! Because his death will further enrage both Viren and Sid, and Sid will marry Divya  because it was his dada sahib's wish !! And it will enrage Viren enough to want to take revenge from Nivi, for his dada sahib's death because she is the enemy's daughter !! And with Sid out of the way and married to Divya. there would be no stopping Viiren !! He would force the situation and manipulate things in such a way that Nivi would be forced to marry him !!  Because his character does have shades of gray, and he would go to any length or stoop to anything to get his revenge and make Keshav suffer through Nivi !!

Also I got a feeling from tonight's epi thatViren is not very close to Sid, so he might not care even if Sid tells him that he loves Nivi !! In fact if his character is negative initially, then what better way to make Nivi suffer then live under the same rood as Sid and be married to Viren !!

maaneetfantamushiPrishna_DBPSOmshanti1111P.Kamaljit.Sean

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Another thought, Viren knows that Keshav is Nivi's biggest weakness, he said as much, and if anything were to happen to him, she would die, so it won't take a genius to realize that the feeling is mutual and that  if he wants Keshav to suffer the way his Dada Sahib suffered, then it is only through Nivi, because if she is unhappy, that is enough to kill Keshav emotionally if not literally  !!

anuragtani4evertamushiPrishna_DBPSOmshanti1111P.Kamaljit.Sean

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Hey xaveria beautiful post and I completely agree with you on respects of Nivi daadi and nivi viren as viren is having good insight of understanding a character of person but still its too early to predict sid viren relation as this time there is nothing important more than their dada shahib for sid and viren and this is making viren talking to sid like that and about calling his name it may be possible that he is not that young to call him bhai bro may be 2-3 months and regarding the fact he may not support Sid for his love there are 2 main reasons One he doesn't believe in love he will think this love is not important than his dada's wish and secondly he will see Nivi as enemy's daughter rather than her sister in law but lets see what will happen

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushixaviaraP.Kamaljit.Sean

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.