Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CSSK thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wish you a Happy Happy Birthday....May all your wishes come true..
Jungli Billi thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sowwie for the delay Henna, I didn't forget - told you I wouldn't cuz quite a few of my peeps share the same birthday - was just busy with college and guests and such, and didn't wanna wish you empty-handed πŸ˜› Sooooo, hope you had a happy happy happy birthday, and may God bless you with many more to come πŸ€— Here's the gift, tried to make the text a bit more generic since I'm already late πŸ˜† Take care!!

Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago
Jungli Billi thumbnail

Now that partying and getting ill are outta the way... I'm back...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

anku2cute

Ankuuuuuuu!!!!!! πŸ€— You'll never change yaar... na hi you'll let this ganda donny go... tauba tauba Donny ka love kaun lehga? chi chi chi...

ah! those were the cake throwing days..😳 kya kahun... jab se no more KK forum n Yahoo confo's... no party or occassion seems complete.. thank you so much for the wish teddy! πŸ€—

ps. donny has changed no longer romanchic anymore.. *shrugs* dunno wat happened... guess u lot not there anymore to encourage his useless harkatein..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

preethi

Nitttssssssssssssssssssssssssss πŸ€—
my most loyal friend ( yes after you donny don't get jealous) yaar jahan bhi i've gone u've loyally been there.. thank you so much for that! I love the picture of the two cats..πŸ˜† sahi pehchana... saving it...

if only I could give you all cake... would have done so happily...😳

saher_90
Aww... thank you so much Saher... meri laughing queen...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† saved ur extra spl sigs... sent me straight to maaneet paradise I tell you. πŸ€—

Sano88

Sano!! Well I've got to know you in a short span of time and thus far it's been great knowing you... just love your msg..😳😳 I think you guys are out to kill me with this extra sexy maaneet sigs.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† just loving them...

I'm sure you too will prove to be one of my special friends sano... afterall the cat blood runs thru out veins... right Sherni? πŸ˜†

MP_Radha

Radz! lol... awesome knowing yourself too ji! πŸ˜† Please no more AishuuuuuuπŸ˜† j/k Thanks so much for the wishes... hoping to get to know u better with time...πŸ˜ƒ

-Ravjot-

Dammit who let the waffler out! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† NO! Me chori doggy ok... meri rozi roti ko saying stop? 😲... people are not poor the doggy is poor bechara πŸ˜†... I will take reward n return their doggy only na...πŸ˜† fazool mein thodi doggy-nap?
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

BTW wasn't urself meant to be stalking moi? πŸ˜† ab tak wat have you uncovered?

OMG I didnt lieing bout budday..☺️ me toh bas keeping it hush hush na...
☺️☺️ me very private person some of the times..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Don't be silly yaar... πŸ€— I don't dislike anyone here..πŸ˜ƒ haha shoulda told me u wanted to steal cake... wuda helped u... no cake no big bday bash..
β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

me can tell you high on air... abhi tak tera msg finish nahi hua...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

emo blackmailed u into telling tommy's breed with sick hone ki nautanki 😎 nah! it's fine bday nu chadh... general convo's more fun... I'll save my thank yous for others.. you carry on..πŸ˜†

About me section? lol secretive people don't have about you sections... my work speaks for itself..πŸ˜›πŸ˜† sab kuch bata dungi toh how will ppl strike up a convo with me? πŸ€”

Just loved the doggy sig yaar... yea I'm weird like that... like outta the blue unique stuff..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you Ravz... you've kept me entertained for the past few mins replying to this...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

ps. sab cake khaake waapis dehne ke liye kya bacha hai? 😲
*looking at invisible cake* am I meant to be seeing something?

Aahanna

Hey Aahaana πŸ€—

tareef karne ke liye sukriya..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Donny didn't pay u na? *getting suspicious* πŸ˜†

Thank you so much for the wishes... really hope to get to know u better over time...😳

Edited by Jungli Billi - 13 years ago
Jungli Billi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sano88

many happy returns of the day billi..

i met this jungli "oops" billlio at spammer adda,, hai toh yeh kudi pataka..πŸ˜†but i love talking to her,,waise miss how old  u turned today?😲i know one should not ask this question from girls but i can ask from you hai na.. so tell me the truthπŸ˜‰  hows ur bday going???????????????????????πŸ˜ƒ MAY Allah bless you jaan.. have an awesome bdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyπŸ€—

pataka? πŸ˜† love it... kya word hai...
πŸ˜† I turned just one yr older  than last yr Sano..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
my bday was awesome... thanks to you guys! πŸ€— I so didn't expect a bday post let alone a GA 😳

Originally posted by: --Divzfan--

Happy Birthday to you Henna πŸ€—..sorry i am late..you are so precious to me..😳..wish you lots of happiness and success in life..πŸ˜ƒ..love you lots..<3..

This is for you:

hope you like it..πŸ€—..Enjoy!! ❀️

No one can ever be as late as me! (Other than Donny - so useless)
Aww.. Neha can't thank you enough! I'm really glad you always keep in touch either at my gallery... via pm or scrap... thanks for always finding the time for me! 😳

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

HappyHappyBirthdayHenna!!!!

muaaaaaah! ❀️

Thank you!! πŸ˜† just a day out otherwise you cud have been my bday twinoo πŸ˜†
Hope you had a great time too!

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Happy Birthday Henna

Today is your birthday
the day you were born
you turn a year older
so much and so more
Today is your birthday
your one special day
go out and have fun
until your next birthday.

Wish you a very happy birthday
May life lead you 2 great happiness , success and hope dat all your wishes comes true!
Enjoy your day.

Thank you so much shabz... you're climbing up the one in a million gem ladder slowly slowly..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Aahaana

Happy Birthday, HennaπŸ€—

(The real Billi wishing IFs BilliπŸ˜†)

PS! Nice post DCπŸ‘πŸΌ

wow where are you guys finding these awesome graphics... defo saving this extra cute billi! Thank yaar! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Pinkvic.selena

happy birthday dear
may god bless ya
may ur all wishes come true
lotz of love
pvs

Thank you so much! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: saher_90

Wish you many many happy returns of the ay hina..πŸ€—

p.s:awesome post donnyπŸ€—

Thanks Saher!
Completely agree with you rocking post! 😳

Jungli Billi thumbnail
@k-ekta fan, Arshi_sahni, amrita2010, Janaki and fruity:

Thanks guys! Some of you are newly found friends! Look forward to interacting with you guys a whole lot more πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Happy BirthdayBilli!πŸ₯³

What did you think, I'd never know about it? I do know!πŸ˜› But I need the cake now!

Here's me wishing you in a grand style 🀣

PS: Awesome post DonnyπŸ˜ƒ
PPS: Beautiful Siggies, Saher, Sano and RavzπŸ˜ƒ

ah Rosh... another spammer... sab are appearing slowly slowly πŸ˜† love the card! Just rocking! Thankuuuuuu!!! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Hey Henna....a very very happy bday to you...

May God bless you with all your dreams coming true...

Wish you loads of happiness....

@DC: U forgot me so soon....πŸ˜†

Loonnngggg time no see reshu! So glad u came to wish me... bechare kkians are scattered all over the place nowadays...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thank you Reshu! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: verni

Happy B'day bchchaaa....  Waise sumthing is in yahoo id...

The cake is especially for you... and please check ur CC also..

Don't worry about it Verni... loved the emails too! Was nice waking up to them! Loved them completelyyyy!! Thanks Verni! πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ

Jungli Billi thumbnail

Originally posted by: wellgirls

Surprised discount shoes!

Newest nike,jordan,shox,max,james,puma etc in lowest price.
Free shipping!
Speedy delivery! Lowest price!

High quality!fashion design!best service!
please visit: www.  welljordan.    com
for more details.

Nahi bhai humne jhoote nahi lehna...😊
Aapne khaane hain too batayein... dhair saare hain mere paas...😊
Itni bhi besharami se spam nahi karna chahiye acha...😊

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jungli Billi

Nahi bhai humne jhoote nahi lehna...😊
Aapne khaane hain too batayein... dhair saare hain mere paas...😊
Itni bhi besharami se spam nahi karna chahiye acha...😊

🀣🀣🀣🀣 🀣🀣 Lubb you cuz!! Tussi great ho ji. Your reply reminds me of Salman&Madhuri's 'joote' song from HAHK.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sallu - 'Pehle Joote'
Madhuri *pulls a funny face* - Khaiyenge kya?'🀣🀣

ON serious note, I can't believe khoole aam spamming horahi hai woh bhi JOOTON ki!! *tsk* *tsk*

Jungli Billi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

🀣🀣 Lubb you cuz!! Tussi great ho ji. Your reply reminds me of Salman&Madhuri's 'joote' song from HAHK.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sallu - 'Pehle Joote'
Madhuri *pulls a funny face* - Khaiyenge kya?'🀣🀣

ON serious note, I can't believe khoole aam spamming horahi hai woh bhi JOOTON ki!! *tsk* *tsk*

OMG wat did u remind me off! That song is soooo classic! Gotta watch it before I sleep now...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Don't worry about the spamming... it's probably the wierdest bday msg i've recieved till date...🀣 makes life more fun I guess these silly happenings..! πŸ˜†
Edited by Jungli Billi - 13 years ago
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jungli Billi

OMG wat did u remind me off! That song is soooo classic! Gotta watch it before I sleep now...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Don't worry about the spamming... it's probably the wierdest bday msg i've recieved till date...🀣 makes life more fun I guess these silly happenings..! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Sure watch it and then in night you'll get a dreams about this whole thing.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You as Madhuri and other member as Sallu.🀣
And you reminded me of my Evil LaughπŸ˜†πŸ˜† which I used to do, but this time you should've done it underneath your reply a maniac laugh.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Trust me it is the wierdest bday msg I've ever READ!
🀣 You are soooo correct, it gave me a reason to laugh.
@bold - 🀣🀣 true, it certainly made me laugh!