sid putul made for each other

sidniv thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

as per the present track, its not confirmed yet sid gets married to divya.. if it happens, it will be same  old story.. like Uttran .. i don't want that..  sid d putul are made for eachother.. though it will take long time to get them close to each other .. finally their love will win.. 

afterall true love never fails...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sidniv

as per the present track, its not confirmed yet sid gets married to divya.. if it happens, it will be same  old story.. like Uttran .. i don't want that..  sid d putul are made for eachother.. though it will take long time to get them close to each other .. finally their love will win.. 

afterall true love never fails...

yah even i have a feeling tht finally thier love will win one day...ryt it will take a long time...but for sure sid nivi will b together forever n ever 😊 
sidniv thumbnail
rajan sir, please change the track...  i don't want  sid -putul gets seperated frm each other..  why do u need this? no one wil be happy..   let them be alone.. don't pair them up with  other. .  it dosen't make sense.. then this will be old story .. no meaning wathcing this serial..
shaf13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidniv

rajan sir, please change the track...  i don't want  sid -putul gets seperated frm each other..  why do u need this? no one wil be happy..   let them be alone.. don't pair them up with  other. .  it dosen't make sense.. then this will be old story .. no meaning wathcing this serial..

yes yaar plzz rajan sir dont do dis dont separate nivi sid plzzz yah let them b slone dont pair up them with ither people.....if u want to separate them plzz let them b alone...no pairing up with other people plzzz..iss sy koi khush nai hoga hum sid nivi k fans ka socho kuch plzzz😡  😡 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

sid and putul are made for each other...but Sid and Nivi need to work towards making that happen...😊

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
And they will surely work towards it. Their love is like Radha-Kishan...They are just going through testing phase and in the end they will be together. Viren will act as a catalyst to bring them closer once again.
shaf13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

sid and putul are made for each other...but Sid and Nivi need to work towards making that happen...😊

hmmm they will work towards it they will be together once again....but after a long time...but they cannot b separated 😊
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I really fail to understand that how can u guys even ask for that. Sid misbehaved with Nivi's family. No matter how much I love a guys but that person does not have any right to insult my family. I know u guys will say that Sid is rite now swayed away with lies and he did what Nivi did, stand by his family but Nivi never insulted his family. She just asked dadi to be quiet and not to say anything to her father coz they were abusive towards her father.  I am not  saying that he should have gone against his family but he should have taken the initiative to ask his dadi that please dont say anything and he will inquire into the matter. Instead he insulted them also and asked them to get out of their house and then again he insulted Nivi in the hospital. And when Jawahar pushed her father he never said anything to stop him. No matter how much i love a guy my family's respect comes first and if that guy cannot respect my family then to hell with him. Sid fell in love before knowing everything and soon he came to know the version of his family he totally adandoned Nivi and her family. He was not even ready to listen to her mom. Viren will fall in love with Nivi after knowing everything and then will stand by her. So I really dont think so that Sid is the right guy for Nivi.

U guys r also saying that if Sid and Nivi r not together then evil will win but this was the testing phase of their love and Sid totally failed in that test. Nivi was looking at Sid with expectations from his to stop his family from insulting but when he did'nt then Nivi had to intervene. And what will be a bigger slap on Chanchal's face than her own son falling in love with the girl that she insulted and her son proving the wrong doings of his parents. Kehtay hain na khuda kay ghar deir hai par andher nahin aur har cheez mein bhalai hoti hai only god can c that and we cant. We all know that Chanchal and Jawahar's truth will be out someday and that day Dadi's her self will ask forgiveness from Keshav.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

I really fail to understand that how can u guys even ask for that. Sid misbehaved with Nivi's family. No matter how much I love a guys but that person does not have any right to insult my family. I know u guys will say that Sid is rite now swayed away with lies and he did what Nivi did, stand by his family but Nivi never insulted his family. She just asked dadi to be quiet and not to say anything to her father coz they were abusive towards her father.  I am not  saying that he should have gone against his family but he should have taken the initiative to ask his dadi that please dont say anything and he will inquire into the matter. Instead he insulted them also and asked them to get out of their house and then again he insulted Nivi in the hospital. And when Jawahar pushed her father he never said anything to stop him. No matter how much i love a guy my family's respect comes first and if that guy cannot respect my family then to hell with him. Sid fell in love before knowing everything and soon he came to know the version of his family he totally adandoned Nivi and her family. He was not even ready to listen to her mom. Viren will fall in love with Nivi after knowing everything and then will stand by her. So I really dont think so that Sid is the right guy for Nivi.

U guys r also saying that if Sid and Nivi r not together then evil will win but this was the testing phase of their love and Sid totally failed in that test. Nivi was looking at Sid with expectations from his to stop his family from insulting but when he did'nt then Nivi had to intervene. And what will be a bigger slap on Chanchal's face than her own son falling in love with the girl that she insulted and her son proving the wrong doings of his parents. Kehtay hain na khuda kay ghar deir hai par andher nahin aur har cheez mein bhalai hoti hai only god can c that and we cant. We all know that Chanchal and Jawahar's truth will be out someday and that day Dadi's her self will ask forgiveness from Keshav.

Sid is at fault that he is not trying to find out the truth...but let us see with what intention Viren comes close to Nivi...😊..Viren is also as close to family as Sid is...and can go to any extent for the family..
anuragtani4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Yes, Sid has been making some mistakes but the love he felt (and still feels) for Nivi is not a lie nor is it gone. I have said this repeatedly: he is in an emotionally chaotic state where he doesn't know what to do and so he attaches to the one thing he is entirely sure of and that is Dad Sahib's acknowledgement of what Dada Sahib believes to be true. He is in a testing phase and he did fail it. But so what? He's not perfect. He strives to be but he is only human. Try to imagine yourself in his shoes. He can't imagine that his own uncle would kill his own father and the only thing that is making sense out of all the circumstances presented to him is that Keshav is the possible culprit. And when Dada Sahib says nothing to the contrary, it's like a nightmare for him: the girl with whom he is about to marry is the daughter of the guy who murdered his father. He can't help but lash out at her because he feels a sense of betrayal. Moreover, Nivi is being lashed out because of guilt by association. Sid needed something to vent out his frustrations and he took it out on Nivi who was closest to her father.

After all, when you want to hurt a person, you might hurt that person by hurting another person. Sid probably can't directly yell at Keshav and so he does it through Nivi by being harsh with her. He's doing things the wrong way but that's just human.

Even Viren is accusing Nivi who had not been related at all to Bhuvan's death. That's how powerful the guilt by association is being used in this particular case.