Umera Ahmed's FC (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Yes, when she was crying on the phone! I don't remember if this was a part of it, somewhere around that time anyways, but when Junaid sends her an SMS that he needs to talk to her and puts in "Love you" at the end was also Ouch Oh mannnnn! I was heartbroken when he wrote ILY at the end of the sms and then she starts crying!! Ouch

Imran Abbass was Haider in MZZBN LOL Yep, I see what you mean, especially with Jawad and Zeenia...if something like that happened for Junaid and Zara (hey, did you notice that both the guys have their names starting with J and the girls Z? LOL), I'd be pleasantly surprised and more than satisfied. But Zara looks kind of annoyed in this picture LOL Junaid can't have been this pakao already LOL Yeah Haider.. LOL LOL @ Junaid being pakao already! LOL I don't know.. Maybe she's all annoyed when she first meets him here but he sets everything right? Tongue

Maybe the crying is out of relief? Junaid was wearing black at the mall, right? LOL (BTW, Fizza was scary there, the way she got all possessive and physical ) Maybe you're right.. Or maybe its of the same day.. the mall meeting one and he changes his clothes while visiting her house? *confused muh* LOL Fizza was really sadhu there. Chalein? Chalein? While completely ignoring Zara! My brother said she's looking a pakki burger type amma to that kid Sophie! LOL

Originally posted by nimrah

BTW, who agrees that Adeel Hussain looks like John Abraham? Tongue *raises hand*

I do! I do! *raises hand eagerly* LOL

I believe that is why Fizza is so crazy about wanting to stay with him, zabardasti se hi sahi LOL

I also believe that Jibraan is without doubt, the luckiest person in this serial LOL

Oh totally! Jibran has no idea he's so lucky! LOL Fizza left him with her own wishes par fayeda toh Jibraan ka hi hua! LOL LOL

Edited by nimrah - 09 October 2010 at 9:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlkabeeraspeaking

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Umera Ahmed's FC (Page 9)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
I'm not expecting a 'happy' end in Daam. I have read enough of her endings...so I don't trust Umera. But Mehreen Jabbar usually gives us a 'happy' end....so there's still hope. The thing is..I feel, if Junaid leaves Fizza now and she takes his daughter with her...she'll grow up to be another Fizza only. Honestly, I won't like him if he'd run after Zara leaving his daughter behind...but if he keeps his daughter with him...at least try to do that...toh toh alag baat hai...

And I don't think Zara would ever forgive Maliha...or even if she does....they still won't be 'friends' again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
I'm still hoping they'll show a happy ending.. I just want Junaid-Zara together anyhow! LOL But I think yeah, Junaid leaving his daughter with Fizza will create another Fizza.. *shudders at the mere thought* I think he'll keep her with him or I hope he will.. 

Well yeah, it would be unreal if Zara and Maliha forgot everything and turn best friends again.. So yeah they'll be just nice to each other like Junaid and Maliha are now.. It was so strange to see them both awkward around each other.. Junaid and Maliha had a beautiful brother-sister bond.. Woh bhi kharab ho gaya! Ouch

kabeeraspeaking

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I don't want that kid to be with Fizza...waise Fizza itni nakhre-baaz hai ke I don't think she'd take her daughter with her...but still...who knows...

Maliha ke saath toh bohat acha horaha hai. Why did she has to get Junaid married to Fizza??!! Selfish! Husband toh us ka pehle bhi  us ka nahin tha...ab bhai bhi us ka nahin raha....I'm looking forward for a good Junaid-Maliha confrontation scene too....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlnimrahkabeeraspeaking

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Seriously Maliha destroyed Junaid's life in order to improve her own.. Her situation didn't improve but she ruined Junaid's life as well. She's one messed up girl as well.. 

Lol yea. Even I think Fizza won't take her daughter par kya pata.. LOL She's weird.. She can change her decisions any moment.. LOL

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

@black...Wordd!!  And I'm so angry at her because of her selfishness...Even after getting Fizza married to Junaid...her life didn't change...it won't! 7 years ago or now...she has to either compromise with the way these ppl are or get out of this marriage...these were and are her only options...she just delayed the inevitable...

If only Maliha had your brain, Junaid would not be the bali ka bakra.

I felt bad for Junaid because of the last scene....Living with Fizza would be living through hell for him..It was obvious that even before their marriage he didn't even like her...pata nahin bechare ne Fizza jaisi churail ke saath saat saal kese guzaar liye...

So true! But that just goes to show Fizza's obstinacy. She's ready to live with a man who doesn't even like, let alone love, her one bit? These people really are crazy. Both families pretty much knew this was all doomed, lekin phir bhi, everyone agreed.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Oh oh oh these sigs are wonderful!!! I don't know which one to use...I'll use aik aik kar ke....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I'm sooooooooooooooooo happy I FINALLY get to use Malaal sigs......EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! *goes crazy* Big smile

Awwwwwwwww...I know!!! this was such a sweet bit...*sigh*

OMG! OMG! OMG!!! Malaal sigs! *dances around* I'm gonna use them all too! LOLBrilliant sigs yaar Fatima! 

Aww @ this bit!! Day Dreaming Has to be my favourite Zara-Junaid moment! So sweettt! Day Dreaming Thank you for making all of this stuff yaar! You're just fabb! LOL

Haha, thanks guys! Yesssss, that tiny bit! Day Dreaming Oh man. Junaid is such a sweetheart. The most beautiful thing is how subtle it is...he picks it up and gives it to her in such an understated fashion that even Samra doesn't notice, yet you can see right into his heart through the action Smile And the way Zara takes it...she is surprised, flushed, and then there's that little smile Smile It is such a beautiful moment, and I can't get over it.

Oh and completely random but I just loooooove Junaid's parents! LOL These two are such soft spoken, well-mannered people.. I love these two interacting while taking a jibe at each other or just nicely talking.. LOL

Me toooo! Especially Samra, she is such a positive person in every aspect. Remember the way she used to treat Zara? The woman is an ideal MIL LOL Even with Fizza she is so nice *sigh* Where can I get a mother-son pair like Samra and Junaid?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlnimrahincandescence

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged

My brother said she's looking a pakki burger type amma to that kid Sophie! LOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

@Daam's ending: Yeah, Sophie is a factor that must be taken into consideration. I think it would be best that Junaid keeps her, after Fizza/Junaid's divorce that is pretty much set in stone now. Although, if Zara and Junaid do get together and Sophie will then of course be with them too, Fizza would still very much be present in their lives (meeting Sophie and all), so that'd be hell.

You guys really think that Fizza wouldn't fight for Sophie's custody? Somehow, her being so ladaki, I just can't imagine that she'll let something go without any fuss LOL Poor Sophie, na? 

Zara/Maliha being friends again, yep, I don't see it happening. They could become cordial, but I think Zara will forever have the hurt that she experienced as a barrier now. That sadness has very much become a part of her personality...with Maliha, it'll be no different.

I'm looking forward for a good Junaid-Maliha confrontation scene too....

Yes! That was one of the moments in the last few minutes of the episode which gave me goosebumps. IMO, Junaid should have said this to her seven years ago. One of the biggest mistakes he committed was not coming to Pakistan to see Zara after he had planned to...if he had come then and had this confrontation with Maliha about what exactly was going on, something could have been salvaged of the situation...he has a strong enough presence to sway his parents and Zara's opinion, so they still could've been together despite Maliha's disapproval.

A neutral/realistic ending would be Zara getting married to Hamayoon Saeed, and Junaid/Fizza getting a divorce. Agree? Or would that be a sad one? Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlnimrah

heaven_view

Goldie

heaven_view

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
wow Umera Ahmed's FC! that's something i never expected in I-F!
well im an avid reader of umera ahmed since i was very young and continues to be..Tongue she's for sure an spectacular writer and i have learned a hell LOT from her novels.. but ofcourse none can be perfect so i do have certain objections and criticism!

I have also watched doraha and MZZBN! both, undoubtedly, very well-written plays! and recently im NUTS about daam! Damm simply excels..that show has its own league! I personally think none of umera's screenplays can match upto its level..

so guys can i join in?Embarrassed

@ make-believe ; Hey are you the same Fatima whom I know since kzk days?Smile Was ftm-ca your previous ID?

Edited by heaven_view - 10 October 2010 at 1:10pm

kabeeraspeaking

Post Reply New Post

Go to top