Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Umera Ahmed's FC (Page 8)

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

BTW, who agrees that Adeel Hussain looks like John Abraham? Tongue *raises hand*

I do! I do! *raises hand eagerly* LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjnkabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Aaaaand, my spamming continues Tongue 

Some Malaal signatures...and I couldn't help it with Daam while I was at it. Free to use, of course!

The quality is so bad, but I couldn't help but make an icon out of this moment The sweetest, most insignificant moment, a blink and miss, yet so heart-warming...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltl--Mehak--sarah1024nimrahincandescencevirgo_gurl-Fatima-

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Yeah it would have been nice if they did show a bit of how she died and mother-daughter scene.. Since they didn't, it did leave an amount of curiosity around the viewers.. But on another note, Sanam Baloch's acting while crying is brilliant.. You could actually feel her pain.. Ouch Once when she was crying on the phone while talking to Junaid and this Mano scene...Yes, when she was crying on the phone! I don't remember if this was a part of it, somewhere around that time anyways, but when Junaid sends her an SMS that he needs to talk to her and puts in "Love you" at the end was also Ouch

I would love to see this scene.. How she'll own up to her mistake and apologize.. I'm pretty sure Maliha is going to play the sympathy card and try to get Zara to see her point of view and how she was hurt, suffering, etc. so she had to take those steps. But definitely, would love to see her ask for forgiveness and tell Zara how she missed the friend she loved so much throughout all those years.

I think if this scene happens after he leaves Fizza, this might be the last scene.. Coz UA's endings are kind of vague.. even when hinting of a happy ending.. Jawad-Zenia in Malaal, their ending was you know them leaving together while talking.. And in Meri Zaat, Sara and whatever Imran Abbas's name was in it.. LOL They went away happily talking.. I hope I'm making sense here.. LOL Imran Abbass was Haider in MZZBN LOL Yep, I see what you mean, especially with Jawad and Zeenia...if something like that happened for Junaid and Zara (hey, did you notice that both the guys have their names starting with J and the girls Z? LOL), I'd be pleasantly surprised and more than satisfied. But Zara looks kind of annoyed in this picture LOL Junaid can't have been this pakao already LOL

But Zara is crying in this picture.. and she was already wearing this purple suit while in the mall. I'm confused.. LOL Maybe the crying is out of relief? Junaid was wearing black at the mall, right? LOL (BTW, Fizza was scary there, the way she got all possessive and physical

Originally posted by nimrah

BTW, who agrees that Adeel Hussain looks like John Abraham? Tongue *raises hand*

I do! I do! *raises hand eagerly* LOL

I believe that is why Fizza is so crazy about wanting to stay with him, zabardasti se hi sahi LOL

I also believe that Jibraan is without doubt, the luckiest person in this serial LOL

Edited by make-believe - 09 October 2010 at 1:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlnimrahvirgo_gurl

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

@red: Oh, they are absolutely delusional. Shaadi ke phele toh chodo, I doubt the 7 years of marriage with Junaid were even a chullu bhar worth of bliss, but she is STILL staying in it out of zidd and obsession. Even having a child didn't change her one bit! Yasir is a product of his mother's dysfunctional character and upbringing too. The very reason why he is stuck in a situation like this is because he has the issue of protecting his mother/sister to deal with. That regime was flying till Maliha came in...but now that there's the woman he's married and his mother/sister on opposing sides, he hasn't had a single idea on how to deal with it in seven long years. He doesn't have enough guts to move out of the house with Maliha because of the duty he feels he owes to his mother/sister being the only man of the family. And staying in the house, even if he became firm and unbiased, he isn't influential enough to change Samra and Fizza's mindset, so they will continue being hellish no matter what he does or says. Plain and simple, Maliha has fallen in love with the wrong man. She will never find peace in this marriage because of the baggage Yasir brings along with him, and any woman in her place would've had to experience the same because of who Yasir is: a result of a broken family.

@black...Wordd!!  And I'm so angry at her because of her selfishness...Even after getting Fizza married to Junaid...her life didn't change...it won't! 7 years ago or now...she has to either compromise with the way these ppl are or get out of this marriage...these were and are her only options...she just delayed the inevitable...

As for hugging Zara over Junaid...I feel so for her because of Mano, the sadness that Asma too notices rooted deep in her...the fact that everything around her in life moved on, even Junaid moved on in a way, but even with the chance (Hamayoon Saeed) in front of her, she remained static all these years. 

I felt bad for Junaid because of the last scene....Living with Fizza would be living through hell for him..It was obvious that even before their marriage he didn't even like her...pata nahin bechare ne Fizza jaisi churail ke saath saat saal kese guzaar liye...

neets_ltlnimrahkabeeraspeaking

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

BTW, who agrees that Adeel Hussain looks like John Abraham? Tongue *raises hand*

LOL...Yeah he does...a bit...John's more cute though...

nimrahkabeeraspeakingvirgo_gurl

virgo_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
virgo_gurl
virgo_gurl

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by virgo_gurl

Nice to meet you Fatima:)
I know i have heard so much about Daam but never got a chance to watch it will try to catch some epis on YT asap now:)
As for MZZB the concept was indeed fantastic and what made it even better was the amazing acting by all the leads though i feel Sara the daughter's acting wasnt upto the mark but rest of them were all so brilliant!!
MZZB is the only serial which made me cry buckets and buckets of tears LOLLOL
Im proud to say that i have learnt alot from this seriesSmile

Yep, all of them really did act up to par...some of the scenes had such powerful and imminent a feel, like the one where the false oath on the Quran is taken. 

I think Sara's character was pretty weak itself Confused All she did mostly was sulk, go into flashbacks, be bratty, and repeat the questions she had about her mother's past and connection with Arfeen. It wasn't a role that offered much space, though I agree that it could have been done better. Honestly, Sara's parts were the most boring LOL

I cried too, yep. And even during Daam I've cried, so I guess that makes me a big softie LOL And absolutely, it was a learning experience...about life, society, family and relatives. That's the mark of an excellent show...it opens your mind to reality.

Completely agree about the oath scene it happens to be the first scene i had watched of MZZB and the impact was so strong that i ended up watching the whole series!!
I know Sara was weird in all sense never understood her character:S
And i dont know who to blame here but i was really hoping to see a Sara/Aarfeen confrontation i mean it could have cleared so many doubts i had regarding Sara's character but kher i still feel the last episode was a bit of let down but since the overall series is remarkable so i can let go of this one weak point.
Oh and talk about being softie i can get emotional for Ekta serials too LOL but i never cried so much for any serial the way i cried in MZZBLOL
Btw have u read the MZZB the novel?

EDIT:
Awsome creationsThumbs Up

Edited by virgo_gurl - 09 October 2010 at 2:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Aaaaand, my spamming continues Tongue 

Some Malaal signatures...and I couldn't help it with Daam while I was at it. Free to use, of course!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Oh oh oh these sigs are wonderful!!! I don't know which one to use...I'll use aik aik kar ke....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I'm sooooooooooooooooo happy I FINALLY get to use Malaal sigs......EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! *goes crazy* Big smile

The quality is so bad, but I couldn't help but make an icon out of this moment The sweetest, most insignificant moment, a blink and miss, yet so heart-warming...

Awwwwwwwww...I know!!! this was such a sweet bit...*sigh*

neets_ltlnimrahkabeeraspeaking

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
OMG! OMG! OMG!!! Malaal sigs! *dances around* I'm gonna use them all too! LOL Brilliant sigs yaar Fatima! 

Aww @ this bit!! Day Dreaming Has to be my favourite Zara-Junaid moment! So sweettt! Day Dreaming Thank you for making all of this stuff yaar! You're just fabb! LOL

Oh and completely random but I just loooooove Junaid's parents! LOL These two are such soft spoken, well-mannered people.. I love these two interacting while taking a jibe at each other or just nicely talking.. LOL

Edited by nimrah - 09 October 2010 at 9:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltl

Go to top