Celebrity Fan Clubs

Umera Ahmed's FC (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Am I spamming? I hope not! LOL I was bored and I saw Daam's OST.. Posting pics of the scene that will air now.. I hope they don't qualify as spoilers.. Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakingvirgo_gurlincandescence

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Umera Ahmed's FC (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

virgo_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

virgo_gurl

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

I'm Fatima! (: Ah, looking forward to your comments on Daam then, it's pretty brilliant. Being on air right now, it's the topic at hand, but I'm up for MZZBN discussion any time, any day! Smile I thought the concept was fantastic, the pathos in that story is unmatched by any other I've seen, definitely. 

Nice to meet you Fatima:)
I know i have heard so much about Daam but never got a chance to watch it will try to catch some epis on YT asap now:)
As for MZZB the concept was indeed fantastic and what made it even better was the amazing acting by all the leads though i feel Sara the daughter's acting wasnt upto the mark but rest of them were all so brilliant!!
MZZB is the only serial which made me cry buckets and buckets of tears LOLLOL
Im proud to say that i have learnt alot from this seriesSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

virgo_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

virgo_gurl

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
@Nimrah:
Hi there:)
Can u tell me the name of this lead guy of Daam?
This one

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by virgo_gurl

@Nimrah:
Hi there:)
Can u tell me the name of this lead guy of Daam?
This one

Hey virgo_gurl.. Sorry I dont know your name.. Embarrassed

His name is Adeel Hussain..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo_gurl

virgo_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

virgo_gurl

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Nimrah: Me is Mariam:D
And hey thanks:)

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Hello Maha, join right in! (:

Originally posted by nimrah

One thing I'd love to add, is how I absolutely loved the Mamun scene.. I read in Daam's page on FB that Umera Ahmad once said that nobody wants to related themselves(audience) to the evil characters.. We'll point out similarities with the positive ones but no one would accept that they are someone like Fizza, Simra, Mamun, Maami.. And it was potrayed brilliantly.. How Mamun kept on dissing the mamun in Jamal's show but never realised that he is actually like that as well..Oh, that was hilarious. How the siblings were sharing an inside joke and Mammu was so unaware of it LOL And just the fact that Jamal created a character on him in his show! LOL 

Lol and the scene where Asma/Seemi goes "Mamun aap thaktey nahi?" and he's like "whaa?" she improvises "nekiyan karte karte" ROFL Loved it. One of my uncles, he's this huge phenku man.. LOL Ahaha! The funniest part of being a phenku is that everyone except you knows that you are a phenku LOL And even Mumani Sahiba was singing songs of her great "akhlaque" and Mammu was doing "wah, wah!" LOL These two are such a pair, well-deserved, haina? LOL He always has some sort of amazing stories of his life's achievements and once my cousin commented to him saying aap thaktey nahi?... Itna kaam karte hain! ROFL

Oh and another thing I read on that page that Mano's mithu died beofre Zara left and she bought him a new one.. She didn't like that mithu much and then Zara left as well. So the two main parts of Mano's life (Mithu and Zara) both left so she couldn't live on either and died...Oh it would've been nice if they would've delved a little into it, maybe showing Amna and the daughters sitting together and talking of it. But even the little they showed of it, Zara crying...that was so heartbreaking. 

Am I spamming? I hope not! LOL Apni hi FC hai, lage raho! I do it all the time LOL I was bored and I saw Daam's OST.. Posting pics of the scene that will air now.. I hope they don't qualify as spoilers.. Confused Okay, I'm going to try and predict what will happen Tongue

Maliha will go to meet Zara:

She will come clean to Zara and tell her why she did what she was doing, and apologize:

Zara and Junaid will meet after all the misunderstandings have been cleared up...talk about what really happened...and what can happen.

This picture pretty much has happy ending written all over it Tongue

Edited by make-believe - 09 October 2010 at 12:50pm

neets_ltlnimrahvirgo_gurl

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by virgo_gurl

Nice to meet you Fatima:)
I know i have heard so much about Daam but never got a chance to watch it will try to catch some epis on YT asap now:)
As for MZZB the concept was indeed fantastic and what made it even better was the amazing acting by all the leads though i feel Sara the daughter's acting wasnt upto the mark but rest of them were all so brilliant!!
MZZB is the only serial which made me cry buckets and buckets of tears LOLLOL
Im proud to say that i have learnt alot from this seriesSmile

Yep, all of them really did act up to par...some of the scenes had such powerful and imminent a feel, like the one where the false oath on the Quran is taken. 

I think Sara's character was pretty weak itself Confused All she did mostly was sulk, go into flashbacks, be bratty, and repeat the questions she had about her mother's past and connection with Arfeen. It wasn't a role that offered much space, though I agree that it could have been done better. Honestly, Sara's parts were the most boring LOL

I cried too, yep. And even during Daam I've cried, so I guess that makes me a big softie LOL And absolutely, it was a learning experience...about life, society, family and relatives. That's the mark of an excellent show...it opens your mind to reality.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BTW, who agrees that Adeel Hussain looks like John Abraham? Tongue *raises hand*

neets_ltlnimrahvirgo_gurl

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Hello Maha, join right in! (:
One thing I'd love to add, is how I absolutely loved the Mamun scene.. I read in Daam's page on FB that Umera Ahmad once said that nobody wants to related themselves(audience) to the evil characters.. We'll point out similarities with the positive ones but no one would accept that they are someone like Fizza, Simra, Mamun, Maami.. And it was potrayed brilliantly.. How Mamun kept on dissing the mamun in Jamal's show but never realised that he is actually like that as well..Oh, that was hilarious. How the siblings were sharing an inside joke and Mammu was so unaware of it LOL And just the fact that Jamal created a character on him in his show! LOL  Exactly.. LOL How they kept on passing secret smiles at each other.. specially when Mamun gets up to greet Jamal saying arayyy director sahab! LOL

Lol and the scene where Asma/Seemi goes "Mamun aap thaktey nahi?" and he's like "whaa?" she improvises "nekiyan karte karte" ROFL Loved it. One of my uncles, he's this huge phenku man.. LOL Ahaha! The funniest part of being a phenku is that everyone except you knows that you are a phenku LOL And even Mumani Sahiba was singing songs of her great "akhlaque" and Mammu was doing "wah, wah!" LOL These two are such a pair, well-deserved, haina? LOLOhhh god! Mumani is such a piece! Sajida begum ke akhlaque ki kya baat hai! ROFL and like you said, Mamun kept on doing wah wah at it.. and even when she was praising Mamun about how he helped Zara's family through thick and thin.. Wacko Apne aap se bhi jhoot bolte hain.. *shakes head in disbelief* Truly a perfect match these two are! LOL He always has some sort of amazing stories of his life's achievements and once my cousin commented to him saying aap thaktey nahi?... Itna kaam karte hain! ROFL

Oh and another thing I read on that page that Mano's mithu died beofre Zara left and she bought him a new one.. She didn't like that mithu much and then Zara left as well. So the two main parts of Mano's life (Mithu and Zara) both left so she couldn't live on either and died...Oh it would've been nice if they would've delved a little into it, maybe showing Amna and the daughters sitting together and talking of it. But even the little they showed of it, Zara crying...that was so heartbreaking. Yeah it would have been nice if they did show a bit of how she died and mother-daughter scene.. Since they didn't, it did leave an amount of curiosity around the viewers.. But on another note, Sanam Baloch's acting while crying is brilliant.. You could actually feel her pain.. Ouch Once when she was crying on the phone while talking to Junaid and this Mano scene.. 

Am I spamming? I hope not! LOL Apni hi FC hai, lage raho! I do it all the time LOL I was bored and I saw Daam's OST.. Posting pics of the scene that will air now.. I hope they don't qualify as spoilers.. Confused Okay, I'm going to try and predict what will happen Tongue

Maliha will go to meet Zara: That's kinda obvious.. LOL

She will come clean to Zara and tell her why she did what she was doing, and apologize: I would love to see this scene.. How she'll own up to her mistake and apologize.. 

Zara and Junaid will meet after all the misunderstandings have been cleared up...talk about what really happened...and what can happen. I think if this scene happens after he leaves Fizza, this might be the last scene.. Coz UA's endings are kind of vague.. even when hinting of a happy ending.. Jawad-Zenia in Malaal, their ending was you know them leaving together while talking.. And in Meri Zaat, Sara and whatever Imran Abbas's name was in it.. LOL They went away happily talking.. I hope I'm making sense here.. LOL

This picture pretty much has happy ending written all over it Tongue But Zara is crying in this picture.. and she was already wearing this purple suit while in the mall. I'm confused.. LOL

Edited by nimrah - 09 October 2010 at 1:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlkabeeraspeaking

Post Reply New Post

Go to top