Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Umera Ahmed's FC (Page 4)

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

Now that you mentioned I don't remember watching Mutthi bhar mitti... will just YT it... On a side note lol waisay hi last few days I had major nostalgia... wanted to watch my ALLL time fav Pakistani serial all over again... Alpha Bravo Charlie... watched like 57 parts within the last two days.. THEEE BESTTT Pakistani serial like ever.....Waisay tou even I was in school back then when it aired... u guys would be like toddlers ya pata nahi paida bhi huway thay kay nahiLOL

I've actually heard a lot about Alpha Bravo Charlie! I've watched 3/4 of its parts uploaded on YT, but my attention really wasn't there, so didn't go any further. Hmm, maybe I should watch that one now, hearing so many fond and rave reviews of it! Smile 

The only show that I vividly remember watching in my childhood was Dhuaan. Everyone used to gather around the tv, from the elders to the kids...I remember crying profusely when one of the characters dies. 

Of course, there was also Ainak Wala Jinn that my brothers used to watch and Zakoota is a legend in our house LOL

Originally posted by nureat01

IAnd look at you Zainu and Mash falling for her b.s. so easily....hmmph! Iska asli roop sirf mujhe pata hai....sirf mujhe....muhahahahahaha *laughs evilly and slips out* :P

P.S. Fatty, I DARE you to open a DuJi FC.....show your pankhaness in some form too :P

Mera asli roop itna bhi bhayankar nahi hai Tongue LOL Hmmmph, nautanki! :P

DuJi ke liye there is the whole of LTL forum and bigger pankhas than me, no need to open a fanclub for them LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

IAnd look at you Zainu and Mash falling for her b.s. so easily....hmmph! Iska asli roop sirf mujhe pata hai....sirf mujhe....muhahahahahaha *laughs evilly and slips out* :P

P.S. Fatty, I DARE you to open a DuJi FC.....show your pankhaness in some form too :P

Mera asli roop itna bhi bhayankar nahi hai Tongue LOL Hmmmph, nautanki! :P

DuJi ke liye there is the whole of LTL forum and bigger pankhas than me, no need to open a fanclub for them LOL

Actually usse bhi ZYADA bhayankar haiTongue

Dude one has to dig through so many posts in the LTL forum to get to the DuJi bits....and waise bhi I end up watching epis about 4-5 days later so I'm totally out of the loop.....make the FC naaaaaaaaa :P

*sigh* Actually why do I bother.....you never listen to me....and I never seem to learn my lesson also *dejected muh* Okies I'm out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Actually usse bhi ZYADA bhayankar haiTongue Aha, that...is my evil twin. Clearly there has been a misunderstanding

Dude one has to dig through so many posts in the LTL forum to get to the DuJi bits....and waise bhi I end up watching epis about 4-5 days later so I'm totally out of the loop.....make the FC naaaaaaaaa :P There are no DuJi posts, yaar. Everyone is too beat up crying over the fact that there is no DN LOL Oi, you watch at the end of the week? LTL is such a stress-buster these days, what with its brilliantly unintentional comedy LOL I come out on the other side of the episode laughing LOL DuJi FC mein you and me will be makhiyan-maaring LOL Especially in CFC section. In the LTL forum toh, I don't think it'll be allowed. Wahan there isn't even an active DN appreciation thread LOL 

*sigh* Actually why do I bother.....you never listen to me....and I never seem to learn my lesson also *dejected muh* Okies I'm out. Nautankibaaaaaaaz For you, a thousand DuJi FCs kurbaan LOL

*grasps at straws to make post relevant to CC* 

Evil Fizza would now like to remind you that..."Your wife is a misni." Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescence

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged

I love period dramas and documentaries, and having grown up hearing my grandparents relate about the experience of the partition...it's something that instantly interests me. Doesn't seem too long, will def. get around to seeing it.

MBM is not exactly a period play. But yes, a character does think about the past ...his partition experience through out the show....

I think it's excellent that she writes on these subjects and it's not all just one recycled template. And when you write about deeper, more complex stuff, there's bound to be some element of controversy. I saw the trailer on YT, the dialogues by Adnan Siddiqui's character were interesting. The first minute of the trailer is pretty impressive. 

I don't remember the trailer or the show exactly. It aired 6, 7 years back  I think.

Originally posted by -Faith-

AP ko defend nahi karoon gi tou kis ko defend karoon giEmbarrassed *Partner farz nibhaying muh*

LOLLL lurking Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

LOL LOL LOL LOLL aur nahi tou kya lurking LOL mera pehla aur aakhri pyaarEmbarrassed ... but no wait that is lajiness but khair lurking bhi uss ki hi sub-form hai

Now that you mentioned I don't remember watching Mutthi bhar mitti... will just YT it... On a side note lol waisay hi last few days I had major nostalgia... wanted to watch my ALLL time fav Pakistani serial all over again... Alpha Bravo Charlie... watched like 57 parts within the last two days.. THEEE BESTTT Pakistani serial like ever.....Waisay tou even I was in school back then when it aired... u guys would be like toddlers ya pata nahi paida bhi huway thay kay nahiLOL

Aur tumhari AP toh bohat nanhi munni seedhi sadhi hai na jo defend karne ki zaroorat pare...

Yeah, ABC was a great show. I loved it...though I tried watching it recently and wasn't AS wowed by it as I was back then.

LOL..even I was in school when it first aired Zainu. Itnni buddhi bhi nahin ho tum. I don't think there's much of an age difference between us.....

Edited by incandescence - 15 October 2010 at 2:30pm

nimrahkabeeraspeaking

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged

I've actually heard a lot about Alpha Bravo Charlie! I've watched 3/4 of its parts uploaded on YT, but my attention really wasn't there, so didn't go any further. Hmm, maybe I should watch that one now, hearing so many fond and rave reviews of it! Smile 

The only show that I vividly remember watching in my childhood was Dhuaan. Everyone used to gather around the tv, from the elders to the kids...I remember crying profusely when one of the characters dies. 

Of course, there was also Ainak Wala Jinn that my brothers used to watch and Zakoota is a legend in our house LOL

Ahhhh...Dhuvaan...I have watched it at least 4 5 times I think. And I still love it as much I did the first time...and I cry every time I watch it...

As for Ainak Wala Jin...I LOVEDDDDDD it...just loveddd it. It was completely senseless but it was one of its kind at that time. And the characters...lolll...did you remember BinBatori LOL...I used to tease my sister with 'Churail nahin tu dainnn hai......meri pyari behnn hai'...LOL

And look at you Zainu and Mash falling for her b.s. so easily....hmmph! Iska asli roop sirf mujhe pata hai....sirf mujhe....muhahahahahaha *laughs evilly and slips out* :P

Ahemm...humara asli roop bhi toh sirf tum ko pata hai na Anuuuuuuuu! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah-Faith-kabeeraspeaking

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
4 pages already? Wow! Brilliant post Mash! I didn't know a thing about Umera Ahmad but now I do, thanks to your post.. She's written quite a lot of books.. If I ever read an Urdu novel na, I swear it would be of Umera Ahmad's! LOL 

Anyway, sooo, I'm also a pankha of Umera Ahmad's shows.. I absolutely LOVED her Malaal and obviously the current Daam.. I love that her shows are so realistic, and the dialogues as well that you could actually related to the characters and what they're saying.. One of my favourite interactions were in the initial episodes of Daam, between Yaasir and Fizza regarding Fizza's car.. LOL Apart from that I quite like MZZBN's story but mannn, was this show dragged or what!? and high five on not being a fan of Babar Jawed, he dragged Meri Zaat sooo much plus his other shows ain't that great either..

I have yet to catch up on Doraha.. Looking forward to it.. and Qaid-e-Tanhai looks SO interesting. All the trailers and all.. I'm sure its going to be a good show.. 

On a random note, I love Daam's song.. Qaid-e-Tanhai's songs sounds differently nice too.. and Meri Zaat's song was my most favourite.. Day Dreaming And oh, lol @ that the dialogue that girl says to her daadi.. ROFL I don't like that girl though. Confused 

Evil Fizza would now like to remind you that..."Your wife is a misni." Evil Smile

LMAO! I love this dialogue! ROFL ROFL Fizza used to get the best dialgoues always! Aik dum meesni hai tumhari biwi! ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-kabeeraspeakingincandescence

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Zainu - Even I've seen Alpha Bravo Charlie bachpan main.. But I think I was wayyy young then.. Kuch yaad nahi tha show ke baray main so I saw it in repeats too recently.. Such an awesome show! Day Dreaming

Sarah - Oh yes, Meri Zaat is SO not your type. Its too slow.. You get irritated after a while.. Watch Daam. I know you'll love it!

Originally posted by incandescence

As for Ainak Wala Jin...I LOVEDDDDDD it...just loveddd it. It was completely senseless but it was one of its kind at that time. And the characters...lolll...did you remember BinBatori LOL...I used to tease my sister with 'Churail nahin tu dainnn hai......meri pyari behnn hai'...LOL

Ohh godd! Ainak Wala Jin used to my most favourite show in my childhood! ROFL I used to watch it regularly.. Ab bhi recently, I was watching it with some of my cousins! Godd, Zakuta and Bin Batori were epiccc! ROFL ROFL and lmao, is that some family ritual to tease a sister by calling her Bin Batori? My brother used to call me that.. Wacko and I used to call him Zakuta obviously.. ROFL 

-Faith-incandescence

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
@AP: Awwwwwwww AP Fati will make duji teeji chauti all FCs for you no dejected muhs Hug

@Mash: LOL oyee its not that she needs defending.... I need to do that... coz I can't help it.... Aur mein apney aap ko itni buddhi nahi samajh rahi tum loago ko thoda chota samajh rahi hoon......

Awww acha u watched ABC again but not as WOW-ed.. I get WOW-ed every time I see it.. Plus I guess I dunno if tumhari family may koi army may tha ya nahi so maybe you are seeing from the civillian perspective.... My brother is in the army.. two of my tayas were brigadiers.. My dad in the Air force... though he took early retirement.. and I did not experience that life per say... But still maybe I have been more in contact with that life style... the show was SOOOOO real...  All the characters were so real....it was beyond amazing... Shenaz was such an amazing character too!
Waisay LOLthe guy who played Faraz, he was our family friend and neighbour in Abu dhabi also tou when it first aired that was another curosity factor..

@Nimrah: Awwww you have seen ABC and liked it bhi.. What a serial it was girl's dialogue to her daadi.. ya I dont like that girl either
Oh Ainak wala jin was EPIC... I guess koi bacha nahi ho ga uss era ka who wouldn't be crazy about that show.. All the characters lol Bil batoori... Adhi mitthi adhi kuadi.. I m sorry I m sorry.. Oh Mash my bro used to say that meri pyaari behn line... And Zakoooooooota is the still my fav.. and he used to say Zabeeena (ya my bro used to tease me with that)... Mujhe kaam batao mein kya karoon.. Mein kis ko khaoon

@Fati: Aww haan maybe if you watch it again poori totality.. it wasn't like majorly fast paced... But every shade of human emotion was portrayed so well.. Plus it was soooooo real....

LOLL Fiza ki pic and that meesni dialogueROFL

@Sarah: Oh ya I would also recommend that you watch Daam rather than MZZBN.. although as good it was... the pace pretty much can test your patience...

Oh and Mash if possible copy paste what Fati PMed you about Malaal... And *besharam muh* Fati did you like Malaal enough for it to motivate you to make any sigs/avis ..... *lalchi muh*  Humara bhi bhalla ho jaye ga...kyun Mash? WinkLOL

@Mash/AP/Fati...  Hum sab nay hi aik doosray ka bhayankaar roop dekha hai... hum sab hi nautanki hai..LOL so same difference nahiROFL just the level of bhayankar-ness and nautanki-ness varies

*edit*.. editing since I don't want 'spamming' ilzaams flying my way..
Khair I just wanted to say I m watching Muthi bhar mitti right now saw one part... then ami was around (she is quite an UA fan and couldn't stop gushing after watching MBM... kay kya likhti hai hehe)... Ya after part 1 I handed over the headphones and computer to her lol she saw all the nine parts.. I will watch it now... will come back with my comments and looking forward to see what Fati has to say about it once she watches it :-)

Edited by -Faith- - 06 October 2010 at 1:39pm

nimrahkabeeraspeaking

Go to top