Umera Ahmed's FC (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

-Faith-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faith-

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Yay for the FC! Ah, now we have a place to ramble freely. Looking forward to everyone sharing their 2 cents! Yayyy rambling zindabad.... Oh and 2 cents ka sawaal.... as far as I m considered mostly I will be able to share just my chavani athani (A ditto shitto mostly lol)... hey not that I m kanjoos... Just ghareeb not much to shareLOL

Thank you for making it, Mash! And don't listen to Anu, of course I didn't manipulate you into doing anything, it was all your panka-ness LOL  LOLL Her pankha-ness and hidden agenda/motivation.... which she has been dropping subtle(not) hints of..... kyun Mash WinkLOL

Anu, mere aane se pehle hi reputation ke naam pe dhabbe ki dhajiyaan udani shuru kar dein? LOL Tongue Will wait to see what you'll make of the shows upon watching! I think you'll like them. LOLL Awww AP nay tou kuch nahi kiyaa.... Oh and I really have a confession to make... Fati I am such a pankha of your creations... you AREEEE talented or what..... I chup chaap chori your stuff mazey say... gallery may comment karna gawara bhi nahi kiya.. Was discussing with AP how awesome your stuff... every sig is a piece of artDay Dreaming hehehe
Hey Zainu Di Hug Yeah, I finished Malaal on Sunday...just exchanged some thoughts with Mash on it. No special review, but that's what the FC is for now!  Heyyyyy *squishy hugs* Always a pleasure to seee youuu!!Big smile Haan but now on share here.. and let me see if Mash can copy paste it here.. ziyada kasht na ho uss kay liye LOL

And Sarah, hi! I'm Fatima (: Hope you do add your thoughts on the shows, even though I know lurking can be very tempting LOL LOLLL lurking Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Sarah did give her views on Malaal in our heartbreakers CC.... one amazing review she wrote

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahkabeeraspeaking

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Umera Ahmed's FC (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

Originally posted by incandescence

Nahi na wohi tou ami ko vague vague sab yaad hota hai... She is like han mein nay parha shayad yeh yeh thi story... (vaguest possible description of the story bhi) now I asked her about the title if it was same.. She is like nahi kuch aur tha... then she is like shayad yehi thaLOL ...thanks for sharing the promos... pretty intriguing.... 22nd Oct ko shuru ho raha hai na....

Areyy...lol...Haan vague vague sa toh kuch Api aur mujhe bhi yaad araha tha...but then we realize that we haven't read it...but it's somehow similar to something we have read...pata nahin...I'll know for sure once it starts...

:O new promo Zara and Maliha coming face to face.. NO I have not scene that... Nahin nahin there wasn't such a scene...I just WANT to see one...But Junaid and Zara will meet each other in the next episode...

Faida ho ya no.. tuk ho ya na ho...I demand that you add a member list.. Firstly I want to see my name in the first page and secondly and more importantly I want you to do some extra work

@bold...Kyun bhai...Main ne murgi churai hai tumhari??!!!...I won't add one...Then I would  have to keep on editing and adding member name who would join.....na baba.....Mera dimag nahin kharab hoa..
[/QUOTE]

nimrah-Faith-

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

Ohh Muthi Bhar Mitti was adapted from her novel 15 Aug. They aired it on 23rd March, on Pakistan Day. And they made some changes to it too but I really like it...It was a well made play...

I love period dramas and documentaries, and having grown up hearing my grandparents relate about the experience of the partition...it's something that instantly interests me. Doesn't seem too long, will def. get around to seeing it.

As for the meaning of  Wujood-e-Laraib. Wujood means 'self' and Laraib means something that is definite...something we have no doubt about. Actually she's referring to Allah here as Wujood-e-Laraib...a being that we have no doubts about...The play is on the topic of Qisas...it was a bit controversial..

I think it's excellent that she writes on these subjects and it's not all just one recycled template. And when you write about deeper, more complex stuff, there's bound to be some element of controversy. I saw the trailer on YT, the dialogues by Adnan Siddiqui's character were interesting. The first minute of the trailer is pretty impressive. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

Yayyy rambling zindabad.... Oh and 2 cents ka sawaal.... as far as I m considered mostly I will be able to share just my chavani athani (A ditto shitto mostly lol)... hey not that I m kanjoos... Just ghareeb not much to shareLOL Jitna bhi dein, hum dil se kabool karenge LOL Shart yeh hai ke dena zaroori hai! Tongue

Awww AP nay tou kuch nahi kiyaa.... Oh and I really have a confession to make... Fati I am such a pankha of your creations... you AREEEE talented or what..... I chup chaap chori your stuff mazey say... gallery may comment karna gawara bhi nahi kiya.. Was discussing with AP how awesome your stuff... every sig is a piece of artDay Dreaming hehehe Haila, you are defending this nautanki Anu Shocked Dekh liya aapka zalim pyaar Tongue LOL Ah, you are too sweet, it's the picture in which the art lies...I toh just do some ulti-seedhi harkatein that others can do just as well and even better.

LOLLL lurking Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

LOL LOL LOL

nimrah-Faith-

-Faith-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faith-

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

Areyy...lol...Haan vague vague sa toh kuch Api aur mujhe bhi yaad araha tha...but then we realize that we haven't read it...but it's somehow similar to something we have read...pata nahin...I'll know for sure once it starts...
Wohi tou ab shuru ho ga tou pata chaley ga.... Ami ko yaad tou vague tha but she seemed pretty sure lol

:O new promo Zara and Maliha coming face to face.. NO I have not scene that... Nahin nahin there wasn't such a scene...I just WANT to see one...But Junaid and Zara will meet each other in the next episode... Ohhh acha leh aiwee I got excited that the promo showed that scene... Haan I guess ab since only two(?) episodes are left Junaid and Zara will meet...

@bold...Kyun bhai...Main ne murgi churai hai tumhari??!!!...I won't add one...Then I would  have to keep on editing and adding member name who would join.....na baba.....Mera dimag nahin kharab hoa..Filhaal tou nahi churayi but chura tou sakti ho... agar tumhey 'mouth watering' lagi tou.....  You will have to edit it or whatever aur kaunsa 89320484039405 new members add hon gaiy rozana..... Meinu nayi pata...tantrum.gif I want the listtantrum.gif.. I want the listtantrum.gif

Edited by -Faith- - 05 October 2010 at 4:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

-Faith-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faith-

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

itna bhi dein, hum dil se kabool karenge LOL Shart yeh hai ke dena zaroori hai! Tongue Awwwww lol well said haan....Jitna bhi ho jaisa bhi ho.... kabool tou karna hi padey ga

Haila, you are defending this nautanki Anu Shocked Dekh liya aapka zalim pyaar Tongue LOL Ah, you are too sweet, it's the picture in which the art lies...I toh just do some ulti-seedhi harkatein that others can do just as well and even better. AP ko defend nahi karoon gi tou kis ko defend karoon giEmbarrassed *Partner farz nibhaying muh*

LOL@ Zaalim pyaar....
Now dont be so modest...You are right there in my top most fav sig makers list(Along with AP and Khushi)... hehe so for it doesn't matter others can do just as well or betterPicture kay liye eye and to make it that beautiful with those ulti seedhi harkatein wohi tou kaam.. and I A.B.S.O.L.U.T.E.L.Y loveeeeeeee the way you use the text.. the words you choose the way you place the way font/style u use.... PerfectionStar

LOLLL lurking Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

LOL LOL LOL LOLL aur nahi tou kya lurking LOL mera pehla aur aakhri pyaarEmbarrassed ... but no wait that is lajiness but khair lurking bhi uss ki hi sub-form hai

Now that you mentioned I don't remember watching Mutthi bhar mitti... will just YT it... On a side note lol waisay hi last few days I had major nostalgia... wanted to watch my ALLL time fav Pakistani serial all over again... Alpha Bravo Charlie... watched like 57 parts within the last two days.. THEEE BESTTT Pakistani serial like ever.....Waisay tou even I was in school back then when it aired... u guys would be like toddlers ya pata nahi paida bhi huway thay kay nahiLOL

Edited by -Faith- - 05 October 2010 at 4:48pm

nimrahkabeeraspeaking

sarah1024

IF-Rockerz

sarah1024

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

And Sarah, hi! I'm Fatima (: Hope you do add your thoughts on the shows, even though I know lurking can be very tempting LOL

Hey Fatima, nice to meet you! :D

I'll try to post my thoughts for sure. And yes, lurking can be awfully tempting! Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah-Faith-kabeeraspeaking

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
I can't contribute to any discussion right now *dukhi muh*

Just dropping in to say that I can not BELIEVE that this ULTIMATE LAZY NAUTANKI a.k.a. Fatima JI a.k.a. Fattymaestro is calling ME a nautanki! ME?! Pot calling the kettle black?? :P :P

And look at you Zainu and Mash falling for her b.s. so easily....hmmph! Iska asli roop sirf mujhe pata hai....sirf mujhe....muhahahahahaha *laughs evilly and slips out* :P

P.S. Fatty, I DARE you to open a DuJi FC.....show your pankhaness in some form too :P

Edited by nureat01 - 05 October 2010 at 6:54pm

nimrahkabeeraspeaking

Post Reply New Post

Go to top