Page 150 of 150

Page 1 Page 149
Page   of 150

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Usman - in that Pooja Mishra style? Tongue Effective tou tabhi hoga.. LOL

Awww.. I LOVED Amina Sheikh in that scene. She looked so pretty and that was some awesome acting when goes all crying.. Itni achi amma, behen aur khala. Saman KIS pe chali gayi!? LOL And I really liked how Azar's wife was so pissed off with Saman.. Aik ankh nahi bhayi usko.. LOL

Humsafar is such a rage here nowadays.. Everyone is talking about Humsafar.. Its annoying.. LOL I got a text message saying Pakistan is obsessed with 2 things nowadays.. Imran Khan and Humsafar! LOL I was like that's SO true.. LOL Fawad Khan has a huge hand in making the show a hit.. Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-shabz-Usman.howzzat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Umera Ahmed's FC (Page 150)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Usman - in that Pooja Mishra style? Tongue Effective tou tabhi hoga.. LOL

of course.. 'spare me' is incomplete without PM style..LOL

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Ughh...you guys finished it?! Now I have to make another one...sigh...it seems like a chore...but I don't want anyone else to make it too. I'll make the next one tomorrow...till then NO ONE will post anything after this post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

howzzat

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged

PBfan

PBfan

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
nice thread

Post Reply New Post

Go to top